UPSRTC Smart Card
Here is a Good News for those Passengers who usually travel by the Buses of Uttar Pradesh State Road Transportation Corporation (UPSRTC). In May 2014, UPSRTC Smart Card was first issued to make payments hassle-free for commuters. Now, for the ease of passengers UP Transport Corporation has issued a debit card with a built in electronic chip that stores information of the bus pass with an agreement with ICICI Bank. So, on this page we are sharing MST PASS Registration Login Details Method, Status, About Renewal Pass and so on…in the below segment.
Previously, it takes a month to reach to the customer but from now onwards it will be available instantly at the depot. Furthermore, Uttar Pradesh State Road Transportation Corporation (UPSRTC) smart card is absolutely free. As well as the way to recharge and to use it is also very easy. Therefore, this is the reason behind why it is known as smart card. This scheme of Uttar Pradesh State Road Transportation Corporation (UPSRTC) is useful for travelers and buyers as well. However, as per the news smart cards could also be used for shopping at different stores and to pay online bills, just like a debit card.
UPSRTC Smart Card
Documents Required for UPSRTC Registration Process
- UID Number (Aadhar Card)
- Personal Details
- Communication Details
- Academic Qualification Details
- Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
- Latest Photograph & Signature
Step Wise Procedure for MST PASS Registration Login
Step 1: First and foremost step you must log on to the UPSRTC Smart Card System that is mst.upsrtconline.co.in
Step 2: On the home page go to the “Online Registration For Smart Card” section which will be available in the right side of the home page.
Step 3: After hitting on that link, you will directed on a new page where you will see details such as Name, Email, Verification Code etc…as shown in below image
Step 4: Then you have to enter required details- as Name, Email, Verification Code.
Step 5: After completing the all process you have to take preview once of all filled details.
Step 5: At last, press on “Submit” button and you will get User ID and Password which you have to keep it safe for future use.
Here Are Some Below Given Mandatory Things Which Are Required To Fill While Registration Process:
|Particular Document||Detailed Info.|
|Basic Details||Your Personal Details|
Why wait for increments?, Check: These Top 10 Ways to Increase Salary
How I Can Get RFID Buss Pass?
- First and foremost step for RFID Pass, go to the nearest Point of Sale (POS) personally.
- Now you need to furnish the required details like Name, Date of Birth, and Address to the POS operator present at the counter
- Then of the commuter the operator will capture the photograph.
- After that the details should be given by the commuter to the operator like details required for ID card, type of bus pass, from to location etc.
- Charges will be calculated automatically, based on location pass.
- The amount due will be collected by the operator on confirmation from commuter and a Cash receipt for same will be issued.
- The commuter must check the details and verify before leaving counter.
- The commuters are required to deposit the provisional receipt on the due date at the same POS, where the photograph was captured / deposited on the receipt on the due date as indicated.
- Then the RFID Bus pass shall be activated and handed over to the commuter along with the Dispatch receipt.
- While travelling in the buses, Passengers must keep the receipt issued to them along with the RFID pass
- The same RFID card will Renewed, after Expiry and the whole process about is stated below in points.
Types Of Available Pass
|Sr.No||Pass Holder||Pass Category||Pass Type||Pass Validity|
|3||Open-Ended (ePurse)||Amount Based||ePurse||5 Years|
How to Renewal Pass, If Expired?
You may follow below stated guidelines to renew your pass by your User ID and DOB-
- Go to the official site that ismst.upsrtconline.co.in
- Then follow “Renewal Pass” section available on the top of the home page
- A new page will arise on your screen as shown in below image.
- In that box you have to fill your Card ID: and Date of Birth.
- Then at the end, hit on “Submit” button.
For further information about UPSRTC Smart Card, you must go through Official Link. Applicants can join www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Facebook and Google plus for acquiring updated information.
If you have any query related to above given detail you may ask in comment box. We will try to solve your problem very soon.