UPSSSC Admit Card
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is all set to release Jr Asst Interview, Hall Ticket. Candidates who are going to appear in the said examination can download the UPSSSC Admit Card 2018, once released officially.
The Junior Assistant Interview round is scheduled form 12th Jun to 08 Aug. Candidates are requested to download their UPSSSC Hall Ticket before appearing in interview round with the help of this page.
Is UPSSSC Admit Card is essential?
There are total 12525 candidates who are shortlisted for Interview Session. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry Uttar Pradesh SSC Admit Card with them as without UPSSSC interview admit card candidates will not allow to appear in examination.
To download the UPSSSC Admit Card 2018 Candidates can check the simple steps which is available at the beneath section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card
उत्तर प्रदेश अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन आयोग जूनियर सहायक साक्षात्कार, प्रवेश पत्र जारी करने वाला है। उम्मीदवार जो परीक्षा देने जा रहे हैं, वे यू पी एस एस एस सी प्रवेश पत्र 2018 डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
कनिष्ठ सहायक साक्षात्कार दौर 12 जून से 08 अगस्त तक आयोजित होने वाला है। अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे इस पृष्ठ की सहायता से साक्षात्कार दौर में उपस्थित होने से पहले अपने यू पी एस एस एस सी हॉल टिकट डाउनलोड करें।
UPSSSC Admit Card
Procedure to get Uttar Pradesh SSC Admit Card 2018:
Candidates can download UPSSSC Hall Ticket with the help of below mentioned hassle free guidelines easily.
- Firstly, contenders need to visit to the official website of the organization that is upsssc.gov.in
- Afterwards you are required to move your cursor towards the “Important News and Alerts” section, available at the middle of the page.
- Then you need to press the suitable link of UPSSSC कनिष्टसहायक Admit Card 2018.
- On this new page, candidates have to enter registration number, roll number, name, DOB, etc. for downloading UPSSSC Jr. Asst. Hall Ticket.
- Recheck the entered details for getting UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card.
- Now you need to press “Submit” button and UPSSSC Jr Asst Call Letter will be shown at your computer screen.
- Download UPSSSC Interview Admit Card or take a print out of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Interview Call Letter.
- Bring UPSSSC Interview Call Letter 2018 on scheduled date of interview at correct venue.
Read Here: How to Download Admit Card
Documents requires at the time of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Interview:
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Identity Proofs
- Adhar Card
- Voter Card
- Student ID Proof
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Attested copies of educational documents
- Important certificates mentioned in notification.
Check Here: Never Say These Things in Interview
Mode to download UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card:
Candidates can download their UPPSC Junior Asst Interview, Hall Ticket from the official website of the commission’s website by following above provided steps. Candidates can also download their UPSSSC Junior Asst Interview Admit Card by hitting on the direct link provided on this page.
Read Latest Facts: Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs
Details about UPSSSC Recruitment:
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission conducts various exams to recruit candidates for the various job positions. Recently commission has conducted written examination on 27th April 2018 to fill up 13,120 posts of Junior Assistant.
Now the commissions conducting Interview session of those candidates who have successfully qualified the written test. The interview round is scheduled on 12th Jun 2018 to 08 Aug 2018.So the aspirants who are going to appear are requested to download their UPSSSC hall ticket to appear for interview round.
Must Check: 11 Common Interview Mistakes
Interview Date- 12-06-2018 to 08-07-2018.
To get the latest updates on UPSSSC Admit Card 2018 Aspirants are requested to stay with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPSSSC Result||UPSSSC Recruitment|
|UPSSSC Exam Calendar||UPSSSC Syllabus|
|Rozgar Career India||How to Dress For an Interview|
|Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts||Maharojgar Recruitment|