UPSSSC Admit Card
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released UPSSSC Admit Card for UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate II Exam conducted to fill up 641 Posts under Advt. No. 22/2016 on 15th July 2018.
Applied contenders for Librarian, Store Keeper, Lab Assistant, Regional Exhibition Officer, Scientific Assistant and Other posts can download their UPSSSC July Exam Admit Card 2018 by entering Registration No, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY), Gender and Verification Code here.
Overview of UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Exam Call Letter 2018
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services|
Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
|Examination Name||UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate|
II Exam – Advt. No. 22/2016
|Name of the Posts||Librarian, Store Keeper, Lab Assistant,|
Regional Exhibition Officer,
Scientific Assistant and Other posts
|Number of Posts||641 Posts|
|UPSSSC Admit Card 2018 Status||Available|
|UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Exam Date||15th July 2018|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Contenders can acquire more details regarding UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate
II Exam – Advt. No. 22/2016 and download UPSSSC Admit Card 2018 by moving their cursor downwards on this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSSSC Admit Card
Procedure To Download UPSSSC Lower II Call Letter 2018:
Contenders can download UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2018 by going through the following guidelines in appropriate manner:
- Firstly, you have to go through the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services
Selection Commission which is upsssc.gov.in
- To download UPSSSC Lower 2 Admit Card, you are required to visit to “What’s New” section of the home page.
- Under this section, contenders have to press given link to check UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Admit Card.
Download your Admit Card for the exam schedule on 15/07/2018 under the advertisement number – 22-Exam /2016, combined lower Subordinate Services
- A new page will be displayed at your computer screen asking details regarding UPSSSC Admit Card 2018.
- Enter Candidate Registration No, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY), Gender and Enter Verification Code to check UPSSSC Combined Lower 2 Admit Card.
- Recheck the entered details of UPSSSC Lower II Admit Card 2018.
- Hit “Download Admit Card” and UPSSSC Admit Card – Combined Lower Subordinate (Lower -II) will be shown at your computer screen.
- Download UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Service (Lower -II) Admit Card or take a print out of UPSSSC Lower Admit Card 2018.
- Contenders have to keep UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Admit Card 2018 safely and bring UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Hall Ticket 2018 on scheduled date of the exam.
Details Mentioned on the UPSSSC Lower II Subordinate Admit Card:
Contenders are suggested to check following details available on Uttar Pradesh SSSC Admit Card of Combined Lower-II Subordinate Exam in appropriate manner:
- Candidates Name
- Mothers Name
- Fathers Name
- Roll Number
- E-Mail ID
- Coordinating Institution
- Exam Date
- Report Time
- Venue Address
- And all the Important Instructions
UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Exam Pattern 2018
- No of Questions: 175 Questions
- Total Marks: 350 Marks
- 1st Paper comprises: 150 Questions & 300 Marks
- 2nd Paper comprises: 25 questions & 50 Marks.
- Time Duration: 2 Hour 30 Minutes (150 Minutes)
- Written Exam is of Graduate Level.
- Exam Mode: Offline Mode on OMR Sheets.
|Paper||Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||No of Marks|
|General Science/ Mathematics||75||150|
|Paper 2||General Hindi||25||50|
|Total UPSSSC Exam Marks||400 Marks|
UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Exam Date: 15th July 2018
Note: Candidates can collect each and every detail about UPSSSC Admit Card 2018 by going through the above mentioned direct official link which is well provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSSSC Admit Card
UPSSSC Admit Card 2018 Released !! The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission had conducted the Junior Assistant written test and typing test. Candidates who had cleared the said test have now to go for the Interview round.
Total 12,525 candidates has selected for the Interview round, the interview round is schedule to be held from 12th June 2018 to 08 August 2018. Candidates appearing for the Jr Asst Interview round can download the UPSSSC Call letter 2018.
Is UPSSSC Admit Card is essential?
It is mandatory for the candidates to carry Uttar Pradesh SSC Admit Card with them as without UPSSSC interview admit card candidates will not allow to appear in examination. The direct link to download the UPSSSC hall ticket is also provided below.
To download the UPSSSC Admit Card 2018 Candidates can also check the simple steps which is available at the beneath section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSSSC Admit Card
Procedure to get Uttar Pradesh SSC Admit Card 2018:
Candidates can download UPSSSC Hall Ticket with the help of below mentioned hassle free guidelines easily.
- Firstly, contenders need to visit to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission that is upsssc.gov.in
- Afterwards you are required to move your cursor towards the “Results / Impt. Declarations” section, available at the right side of the page
- After that press on the “Hit here to download Interview Letter for the Post of Junior Assistant under the Advt. No.04-Exam/2016” Link to download UPSSSC Hall ticket.
- On this new page, candidates have to enter “Candidate Registration No”, “Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY”, “Gender” and “Enter Verification Code to get UPSSSC Jr. Asst. Hall Ticket.
- Recheck the entered details for getting UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card.
- Now you need to press “Download Interview Letter” button and UPSSSC Jr Asst Call Letter will be shown at your computer screen.
- Download UPSSSC Interview Admit Card or take a print out of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Interview Call Letter.
- Bring UPSSSC Interview Call Letter 2018 on scheduled date of interview at correct venue.
Documents requires at the time of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Interview:
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Identity Proofs
- Adhar Card
- Voter Card
- Student ID Proof
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Attested copies of educational documents
- Important certificates mentioned in notification.
Check Here: Never Say These Things in Interview
Mode to download UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card:
Candidates can download their UPPSC Junior Asst Interview, Hall Ticket from the official website of the commission’s website by following above provided steps. Candidates can also download their UPSSSC Junior Asst Interview Admit Card by hitting on the direct link provided on this page.
Read Latest Facts: Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs
Details about UPSSSC Recruitment:
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission conducts various exams to recruit candidates for the various job positions. Recently commission has conducted written examination on 27th April 2018 to fill up 13,120 posts of Junior Assistant.
Now the commissions conducting Interview session of those candidates who have successfully qualified the written test. The interview round is scheduled on 12th Jun 2018 to 08 Aug 2018.So the aspirants who are going to appear are requested to download their UPSSSC hall ticket to appear for interview round.
Must Check: 11 Common Interview Mistakes
To get the latest updates on UPSSSC Admit Card 2018 Aspirants are requested to stay with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPSSSC Result||UPSSSC Recruitment|
|UPSSSC Exam Calendar||UPSSSC Syllabus|
|Rozgar Career India||How to Dress For an Interview|
|Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts||Maharojgar Recruitment|