UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment
An advertisement about UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment has released to hire capable candidates on 352 positions of Stenographer. Candidates who are looking for govt jobs in Uttar Pradesh they can grab this chance by applying for UPSSSC Steno Job. Interested applicants can apply for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 through online process.
Get Vital Contents Of This Page:
|Vacancy Details||Essential Qualification|
|Age Criteria||Fee Towards Application|
|Pay Scale For Employees||Method of Appointment|
Step by Step Applying Process
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission invites applications against upsssc.gov.in Recruitment by online mode for which candidates can make their registration till the last date i.e. 14-01-2017. Willing job seekers can acquire detailed information regarding the same by scrolling down this page which is well furnished for candidate’s easiness by the group members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment
Stenographer: 352 Posts
Educational Qualification For UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy:
Applying candidates must have qualified 12th class or equivalent examination from U.P Board. Candidates should have possessed CCC certificate course from DOEACC institution and also have a typing speed of 25 words per minute.
Grab Now: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Candidates who are going to apply their age should not be less than 18 years and not exceeding by 40 years as on 01st July 2016. Relaxation in upper age will be provided to SC/ ST/ OBC and other reserved category as per the norms of UP govt.
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment Advertisement: Read Here
Candidates who are willing to apply they are required to pay the examination fee as follows:
- Unreserved (General) and OBC Categories: Rs.185/-
- SC and ST Categories: Rs.95/-
- PH/PWD Category: Rs.25/-
- Fee must be paid fee through State Bank E-Collect.
UPSSSC Stenographer Salary:
Selected candidates who will be appointed on the above stated post they will receive the emoluments of Rs. 5200 – 20200 with grade pay of Rs. 2800/- per month by the organization.
E4ligible candidates will be recruited for UPSSSC Recruitment on the basis of individual’s performance in written exam, typing test followed by interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel of organization.
Examination Pattern Of Written Test:
|Sections||Subjects||No. of questions||Max. marks|
|Section I||Hindi insight and writing ability||40||20|
|Section II||General Knowledge Test||20||10|
|Section III||General Awareness||20||10|
Quick Tips To Prepare for Test/ Interview:
Process To Apply For UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancies:
- First of all, eligible candidates must have to go through the official site of association i.e. upsssc.gov.in
- Thereafter press on “Notification/ Advertisement” link available in the left section on home page.
- A new page will open with all the latest recruitment advertisements.
- Then, go to the advt no. “27-Exam/2016”and press on “View advertisement” link given in front of it.
- Advertisement will open in the form of pdf and candidates must read the complete details carefully.
- After that, press on “Apply” link given on the advertisement page in front of uyour suitable post.
- Press on “Candidates Registration” tab and fill the registration form with complete information.
- After registration, fill the online application form and upload your passport size photo and other required documents (if required) in prescribed format.
- Lastly, submit the filled in form and take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Check Also: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Last Date for online registration: 14-01-2017
- Closing date for payment of fee: 16-01-2017
- End date for submission of Online application form: 18-01-2017
Get Here: Uttar Pradesh Jobs
Candidates can get more details relevant to UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 by reading the above provided Official Notification. Candidates who are willing to get all job updates they must keep visiting on our web portal which is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|