Unit for Research and Development of Information Products has released 21 vacancies for project assistant posts in various departments. Interested candidates who possess to apply for URDIP Recruitment 2018 must check this page and attend the walk-in interview on specified dates and time mentioned below.
The candidates find themselves eligible for URDIP Recruitment are informed that the process to fill URDIP Online form has been started and candidates are advisedto fill the application form before the closing date that is 27-06-2018 and appear for the interview for various posts on the respective dates.
URDIP Project Asst-II/III Posts 2018
CSIR has set up a unit for research and development of informatics products (CSIR-URDIP) at Pune to work in the area of scientific informatics- patent informatics. It provides learning opportunities for young science professionals to make a career in informatics and technical data analytics.
To grab all the detailed information of URDIP Recruitment 2018, Eligible Candidates can go through the entireeligibility parameters of the page which are very well assembled by www.recruitmentinboxx.com
URDIP Pune vacancies 2018:
- Project Assistant-II,III (Computer Sciences):11
- Project Assistant-II,III ( Life Sciences):06
- Project Assistant-II,III (Engg . Sciences): 03
- Project Assistant (Comp/IT): 01
URDIP Recruitment Educational qualification:
|Post Name||Qualification Required|
|Project assistant-II,III(Computer Sciences)||M.sc or equivalent in organic / inorganic / BE / B.tech / pharmaceutical chemistry with minimum 55% marks from recognized university.|
|Project assistant-II,III( Life Sciences)||Master’s degree or equivalent in life sciences/bio-chemistry/ bio-technology / microbiology / genetics/bio-informatives with minimum 55% marks.|
|Project assistant -II,III(engg.sciences)||B.E/B tech or equivalent in chemical with 55% marks.|
|Project assistant(comp/IT)||Master’s degree / B.E. / b.tech or equivalent in computer science/computer applications/IT with minimum of 55% marks.|
Selected candidates of URDIP Recruitment 2018 will get the starting pay grade depending upon the qualifications and experience:
- For project assistant-II: 25,000 per month (plus 20% HRA)
- For project assistant-III: 28,000 per month (plus 20% HRA)
- No other allowance is admissible.
Candidates should have the maximum age limit for project assistant-II, III that is 30/35 years respectively with 5 years relaxation for statutory groups and women.
Unit for Research and Development of Information Products has planned to organize a walk-in interview for the selection of the contenders.If the no. of appliers goes over, the interviews may be conducted on the next day also.No TA-DA will be provided for attending the interviews.
Tips To Prepare For Interview
- How To Crack Interview
- Interview Preparation Tips
- How to Dress For an Interview
- 5 Qualities an Interviewer Seeks In Candidate At Interview
How to apply?
Candidates who are going to apply for URDIP Recruitment 2018 for project assistant positions must follow the certain steps given below:
- The first step is you need to visit the official website of CSIR-URDIP that is www.urdip.res.in
- On the home page, you have to hit on “careers” tab present on the top of menu bar.
- After hitting, a new page will be displayed which contain the advertisement for project assistant posts. Hit on “detail” to read the notification and complete information regarding the recruitment.
- Now, you need to come on previous page, hit on “apply online”. A new page will be appeared on the screen. Candidates can now fill the form depending on the posts they want to appear for by hitting on “login and apply online”.
- After filling the form with correct details, hit on “submit” tab
- Candidates should take a hard copy of Printed Application form along with qualification and experience certificates (with one set of photocopies) and reach the venue on the desired dates.
Walk-in interview Dates, Venue & Time (URDIP Recruitment):
|Post Name||Important Dates|
|Project Assistant-II,III (Computer Sciences)||28-06-2018|
|Project Assistant-II,III( Life Sciences)||02-07-2018|
|Project Assistant -II,III(Engg.Sciences)||04-07-2018|
|Project Assistant (Comp/IT)||06-07-2018|
NSL estate, S.No113,114
- Candidates have to appear for all the posts enlisted above between 9:30 am to 11:30 am only on the respective dates mentioned above.
- Candidates reporting after 11:30 am will not be considered for attending interview.
For more details regarding URDIP Recruitment 2018, you may visit the official link of the website. For other career related updates, stay tuned with at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|