At present Kumaun University has decided that the USET Examination will be held on 07 different test Centres throughout the Uttarakhand State. Soon via USET Notification, all the minor and major details regarding USET will be declared. USET Examination is a state level test that is organized by the Kumaun University with the motive to hire eligible contenders for Assistant Professor Positions in any Government or Private University/ Institution of Uttarakhand. Kumaun University is the State Agency for conducting the State Eligibility Test (SET) in Uttarakhand State. Candidates who are interested in appearing in USET Examination may apply by filling up Kumaun University Application Form before the Last Date stated in the USET Notification 2018.
Aspirants who are interested in applying for Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test may fill up the USET Online Application From last week of February 2018. Last date to submit online application form for USET 2018 is last week of March 2018. USET Application form will be available on official website that is www.usetonline.com from 10:00 AM of Last week of February 2018. Applicants have to fill up the form online only and application submitted in any other form will not be accepted. Printout of online application should not be sent to Kumaun University. For more acknowledgements concerning USET Notification 2018 you need to scroll down this page which is prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
USET Subjects List:
|Code of Subjects||Name of Subjects|
|13||Defence and Strategic studies|
|15||Earth and Atmospheric science|
|22||Computer science and Applications|
|27||Library and Information Science|
USET Eligibility Criteria:
- According to the USET Notification, Applicants must have Master’s Degree recognized by U.G.C and having Post Graduate Diploma/Certificate awarded by Indian University/Institute or Foreign Degree / Diploma/ Certificate awarded by any Foreign University/Institute.
- Applicants who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent from universities/institutions recognized by UGC and State Government are eligible for Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test.
Get More: Latest Jobs In Teaching Sector
There is no upper age limit for appearing in Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test.
|For General Category||Rs.900/-|
|For OBC (Non- creamy layer) /SC /ST /PWD (persons with disability)||Rs.500/-|
USET Admission Process:
- Admission will be done on basis of Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test Scores.
- The Uttarakhand SET Exam will consist of three papers.
- All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held in two separate sessions
USET Exam Pattern
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of questions||Duration|
|100||60,out of which 50 questions are to be attempted||1¼ Hours (09.30 A.M. to 10.45 A.M.)|
|II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (10.45 A.M. to 12.00 noon)|
|Second||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory|
2½ Hours (01.30 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.)
- Paper 1 will contain 60 Question out of which candidates need to attempt 50 Questions.
- Total time given to candidates to complete the paper 1 will be 1 hours 15 minute
- Maximum marks to complete the paper 1 will be 100.
- Paper 2 will also contain 60 Question out of which it is necessary for candidates to attempt 50 Questions.
- The total time given to candidates to complete paper 2 will be 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Maximum marks given to candidates to complete Paper 2 will be 100.
- Paper 3 will contain 75 Questions and all are compulsory to attend
- Total time given to candidates to complete Paper 3 will be 02 hours 15 minutes.
- Maximum marks given to candidates to complete Paper 3 will be 150 Marks.
USET Examination Centres:
- Haridwar and
USET Admit Card:
- Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test will be issued on the official site that is www.usetonline.com from the Second/Third Week of March 2018.
- Applicants must be note that no USET Admission Card will be sent to applicants by post.
- The applicants must download Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test Admit Card from the website to ascertain their venue of exam and appear in USET Uttarakhand Exam only at designated examination centre.
- No applicant will be permitted to appear at exam centre other than that allotted to him/her in the admission card under any conditions.
USET Answer Key:
- The Uttarakhand SET Answer Key of all papers will be available on the official site that is www.usetonline.com from the first/second week of November 2018.
- Those applicants, who are not satisfied with answer keys, may challenge USET Answer Sheet by filling online application form by paying a sum of Rs. 1000/- per question.
- The challenge of Answer Keys will be accepted online only on payment of Rs. 1000/- per question.
- Aspirants can pay the fee through online mode only.
- In case the challenge of any applicant regarding answer keys is accepted, the fee will give back to such applicant against the accepted challenge.
Process & Criteria For Declaration Of USET 2018 Result:
USET Result will comprise the following points:
- Top 06% of participating applicants who participate in all three papers and secure atleast 40% aggregate marks for applicant belonging to General category and atleast 35% aggregate marks for applicants belonging to reserved categories will be announced qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor of the State Government.
- It can be noted that the above qualifying criteria is final and binding.
Way to Fill Uttarakhand SET Application Form:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website that is www.usetonline.com.
- On home page of official site go to “Important Instructions” section and on “Pay Fee”.
- Before filling the online application form, make payment of USET examination fee.
- Then go to home page and select “Apply Online” link.
- Now you have the fill the Transaction No. / SBI Reference No and Date of Birth and press the “Submit” button.
- Application form will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Fill form with all mandatory details in proper manner.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature along with Application for USET.
- After completion of form check form at once and press on “Submit” button.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Documents Needed At the Time of Online Application Form:
- Copy of fee paid/ Challan.
- Final Year Mark Sheet of Master’s Degree or P.G. Diploma of equivalent Examination (in case of candidates who have passed Master’s Degree)
- Marriage certificate/Gazette Copy (in case of any change in name)
- Caste Certificate/Validity Certificate (SC/ST) issued by Competent Authority of Uttarakhand Govt. supporting the claim
- Valid Non Creamy Layer (OBC) Certificate (not older than one year) issued by Competent Authority of the Government of Uttarakhand for OBC Category candidates.
- Medical Certificate given by Competent Authority in prescribed format in case of Persons with disability (PWD) candidates
|USET Online Application Form will be available from||End of Feb 2018|
|Last Date of USET Application form||End of March 2018|
|USET Exam Date||April 2018|
|USET Answer key||May 2018|
|USET Result||May 2018|
For more details regarding USET Notification 2018, you need to hit this Official Link. You may subscribe our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates directly in your mail box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Kumaun University Admission||B.Ed Jobs|
|Part Time Teaching Jobs||Online Teaching Jobs India|
|How To Become A Teacher||More Government Jobs|