Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment
Wow!!! Apply for 383 vacancies of Routine Clerk and Stenographer in Uttar Pradesh!!! A job notice about Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment has been advertised now. Talented job seekers may apply for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017 through online process only. Candidates, having 12th or equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for available Government Vacancy.
What This Page Includes:
|Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Vacancy||Essential Qualification|
|Salary Details||Procedure of Applying|
|Enrollment Process||Last date to apply|
Aspirants need to forward their application form till date of closing that is 28/02/2017 by following instructions that are given below. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing other essential information about UPJN Recruitment below, so please read before applying.
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment
- Routine Clerk: 306 Posts
- Stenographer (Grade-IV): 77 Posts
For UPJN Job, applicants are required to possess 12th or equivalent qualification, computer typing speeds of 25 words per minute in Hindi and 30 words per minute in English along with CCC certificate from concern institution.
Get Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Salary Details for UPJN Jobs:
For post of Routine Clerk, selected candidates will be paid Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- and for Stenographer Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- per month.
UPJN Recruitment Notice - Press Here
- Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and exceed from 40 years as on 01st August 2016.
- Relaxation is upper age limit are admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC category as per rules of organization.
- Candidates belongs to General & OBC Category should pay Rs. 600/- and SC/ ST Category Candidates, Rs. 300/-.
- Application Fee can be submitted by the means of Net Banking/ Debit Card / Credit Card or offline mode by via Bank Challan of State Bank of India.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Written Test, typing test and Interview will be conducted one by one to test skills of appliers for UPJN Vacancies. Job hunters, who will be able to qualify all rounds, may grab this chance to work as employee in this organization.
How To Prepare For Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How to Apply for UPJN Vacancy?
Aspirants, who find themselves eligible for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Jobs, need to follow below stated steps to apply:-
- First of all applicants need to visit to the official website that is www.upjn.org
- On the home page you need to choose English Version and go to the left side list and select ‘Routine clerk and stenographer (Grade-4) information on the designation of’ tab.
- Then press on the advertisement link and read it carefully.
- After that go to the ‘New Registration’ button and register with the necessary details.
- Now login to your account and fill the application form in prescribed manner
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photo and signature.
- At last you are required to hit on “Submit” button and take print of submitted application form, keep it safely for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- End date to send online application: 28/02/2017
- End date to pay fee through bank challan: 01/03/2017
Note: For getting other information about Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017, you may check the official notice that is given above. You may stay in touch with our web portal of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|