Uttarakhand Current Affairs
We have updated Uttarakhand Current Affairs for our readers that summarize all the important events of the national and international importance of the past months in bulleted forms that will prove to be very useful for the aspirants of various exams. This page has been covered by all essential Uttarakhand State Latest Updates & Events for candidates who wish to get success in any entrance / competitive exam. So, aspirants may acquire latest news to Answers the questions easily related to Uttarakhand Current Affairs 2017.
Along with Uttarakhand Key Highlights, we have also mentioned Current Affairs, Latest GK Objective Questions, MCQ, and Online Quiz on this single page. Candidates should have complete knowledge of current affairs to clear any state level competitive exam. Contenders may also do the quiz practice by downloading the available PDF files through the online process. To get complete information related to Uttarakhand Current Affairs 2017, applicants are advised to check the whole page carefully written by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Uttarakhand General Knowledge:
|Formation||9 November 2000|
|Number of Districts||13|
|Name of Governor||Krishan Kant Paul|
|Current Chief Minister||Harish Rawat|
|Area & Rank||20,650 sq mi- 19th Rank|
Also Check Month Wise: Latest Current Affairs
Uttarakhand Current Affairs
- Arrive Delhi, drive to Nainital (280kms/approx 8 hours)
- AAI signs MoU with Uttarakhand government for development of civil aviation sector
- President Pranab Mukherjee inaugurates Ashiana Annexe in Dehradun
- Uttarakhand government launches Super 30 scheme for meritorious students
- Uttarakhand becomes 4th state to be open defecation free
- Uttarakhand High Court banned river mining across the state for four months
- Uttarakhand HC accords human status to Ganga, Yamuna
- BJP won 2017 Assembly Elections of Uttarakhand
- Nainital Local Sightseeing
- PM Narendra Modi laid foundation stone of Char Dham Highway Development Project
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister launches water harvesting campaign
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated Patanjali Research Center at Haridwar
- 19th Commonwealth Forestry Conference to be inaugurated in Uttarakhand
- Trivedendra Singh Rawat sworn in as chief minister of Uttarakhand
- Trivedendra Singh Rawat elected leader of BJP Legislature Party in Uttarakhand
- Uttrakhand Government ordered deployment of SDRF on Char Dham route
- Uttrakhand Assembly passed new Lokayaukata Bill
- Cabinet Committee sanctioned 7346 crore rupees for flood-hit Uttrakhand
- World Bank approved 250 Million Assistance US Dollars for Uttarakhand
- Uttarakhand Lokayukta Act, 2011
- Cabinet Committee constituted to oversee reconstruction in Uttarakhand
- MNRE sanctioned 20000 Solar Lanterns for Flood Affected People of Uttarakhand
- Union Govt to depute a Technical Team to assist in Reconstruction of Houses in Uttarakhand
- PM announced 1000 crore rupees as Disaster Relief Fund for Uttarakhand
Check Here Latest: Uttarakhand Jobs
Uttarakhand Question Answer
Q-1 Where is the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited situated?
Q-2 On which day is ‘Green-day’ celebrated in Uttarakhand?
- 3rd July
- 5th July
- 8th July
- 15th July
Q-3 How many Polytechnic colleges are there in Uttarakhand?
Q-4 The proposed no. of Uttaranchal Vidhan Sabha members is-
Hit Here: Get Complete Info of Pratiyogita Darpan
Q-5 Where is the agriculture universities in Uttarakhand ?
- Pant Nagar (Nainital)
- Rudra Prayag
- Roorkee (Haridwar)
Q-6 Where has the wild life protection training centre been established in Uttarakhand ?
Q-7 Which of these is the Mini Switzerland according to Mahatma Gandhi?
- Almora (Kausani)
- Badri Nath
- Pithoragarh Singh
Q-8 The first leader of the country who owned the responsibility of poverty and backwardness of Uttarakhand was-
- Atal Behari Bajpai
- Lal Krishan Adwani
- Indra Gandhi
- Jawahar Lal Nehru
Q-9 what is Lansdowne?
- A tourist place,
- An industrial area
- A recreational place
- None of these
Visit Here To Get: Samanya Gyan Darpan EMagzine
Q-10 Which one of the following cities is situated at river terraces?
- Dev Prayag
- Sri Nagar
Q-11 What is the main cause of the formation of Uttarakhand?
- Land and identity of hilly people
- Backwardness, poverty, inconvenience and migration
- Protection of hill peoples culture
- Political awareness of hilly people
Q-12 The 2001-2011 decade increase in the population of Uttarakhand is-
- 19 %
Q-13 Among the High Courts of the country, the Uttarakhand High Court ranks-
Q-14 Main source of income of Uttarakhand is-
- Forest resources and tourism
START: Free Online Test Series
Q-15 How many districts are there in Uttarakhand?
Q-16 Where is the Sahastradhara water fall ?
- Badri Nath
Q-17 Tiger project is related with-
- Corbett National Park
- Dudhwa National Park
- Nanda Devi National Park
- Rajaji National Park
Q-18 which is the first state assembly to establish its separate website?
Q-19 When was the Kumaon Council formed?
Q-20 Which of the following passes is in Uttarakhand ?
Must Check This Link for Weekly Job Updates: Employment News- Latest Updates
Q-21 In which region of Uttarakhand is ‘Nagrik and Soyam forest development project’ launched?
- Kumaon region
- Garhwal region
- Both in (A) and (B)
- Entire state
Q-22 Where is the China peak situated?
- Uttar Kashi
Ans : 4
Q-23 Where is the maximum rice grown in Uttarakhand ?
- Uddham Singh Nagar
Ans : 2
Q-24 The historic achievement of mountai neer Bachhendri Pal is-
- Comet and Gamin victory
- Mount Black victory
- Guide to new mountaineers
- Mount Everest victory
Ans : 4
Read Out: Strategies of Personality Development
Q-25 Who was the leader of Utthan-Parishad in Uttarakhand ?
- Soban Singh Jeena
- Taradutt Pandey
- Badridatt Pandey
- Daya Krishna
Q-26 Dr. Pitambar Dutt Badashwal prize 2000, was awarded by Uttar Pradesh Hindi Sansthan to which literary person?
- Sailesh Matiyani
- Himanshu Joshi
- Govind Chatak
- Dinesh Chand Baluni
Q-27 Chandi Prasad the dignity of Uttarakhand, was awarded the international prize, what is that prize?
- Nobel prize
- Oskar prize
- Ramon Magsaysay Prize
- None of these
Q-28 The capital (Temporary) of Uttarakhand is-
Q-29 What is Pindari?
- A pass
- A mountainous range
- A river
- A Glacier
Join Us & Get Free Subscription: Enter Mail ID Here
Q-30 The cultivated land in Uttarakhand is-
Above provided information about Uttarakhand Current Affairs 2017 are beneficial for you so applicants may prepare themselves accordingly. You may stay in touch with us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) on our web portal to get latest updates regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Latest Private Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Top 100 Career Options||Student Success Strategies|
|Entrance Exams In India||Golden Rules of Career Success|