Uttarakhand Current Affairs
Dear Readers, we have provided latest Uttarakhand Current Affairs here..!! In the current affairs of Uttarakhand, you will get the latest news about past few months and days that have happed in the state. Current affairs of the stated of Uttarakhand can be helpful in the many competitive exams.
So candidates who are preparing for those exams must check the Latest MCQ from this page. They can go through online quiz for better preparation and can download the Uttarakhand Current Affairs Hindi PDF with the help of this page.
Uttarakhand Key Highlights
Latest news of Uttarakhand can be beneficial for the general awareness; if you are preparing for any state examination then you must go through the latest multiple choice questions that are given on this page.
To get the other information about Uttarakhand Current Affairs 2018, candidates can scroll down this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Uttarakhand Current Affairs
Highlights Of Uttarakhand Current Affairs
- NMCG approves five Namami Gange projects in West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand
- NGT bans plastic items in towns located along banks of Ganga
- Scientists develop earthquake-proof concrete
- India’s first STP under Hybrid Annuity Mode to come up in Haridwar and Varanasi
- Government launches SECURE Himalaya Project.
- Uttarakhand government makes LED bulbs compulsory in all government offices
- Man consumes poison at BJP office, dies; Uttarakhand CM orders probe
- Uttarakhand madrassas have not refused to display PM Modi’s photos
- Madarsas should install portrait of PM: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat
- Uttarakhand High Court for death sentence to those who rape minors
- Rajnath Singh meets ITBP personnel in Nelong in Uttarakhand
- Sacrifice of our jawans won’t go in vain, says Rajnath Singh
- Govt to connect all posts along Indo-China border by roads
- How Uttarakhand is paving way for reopening of bars shut due to SC order
- ‘Bank of Happiness’ opened in Uttarakhand for helping the poor
- Snowfall, rains add to chill across Uttarakhand
- Previous govts did not try to resolve UP-Uttarakhand issues: CM Trivendra Singh Rawat
Uttarakhand Question Answer
Q.1) The principal pioneer of the nation who possessed the obligation of neediness and backwardness of Uttarakhand was
- Atal Behari Bajpai
- Lal Krishan Adwani
- Mrs. Indra Gandhi
- Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru
Q.2) What is the primary driver of the development of Uttarakhand?
- Land and personality of bumpy individuals
- Backwardness, neediness, disservice and movement
- Protection of slope people groups society
- Political awareness of bumpy individuals
Q.3) Among the High Courts of the nation, the Uttarakhand High Court positions.
Check Here: Samanya Gyan Darpan EMagzine
Q.4) on which day is ‘Green-day’ celebrated in Uttarakhand?
- Third July
- Fifth July
- Eighth July
- Fifteenth July
Q.5) What number of regions arrive in Uttarakhand ?
Q.6) As per 2011 statistics the aggregate populace of Uttarakhand is
- 1.00 Crore
- 1.01 Crore
- 1.11 Crore
- 1.02 Crore
Know Here: Pratiyogita Darpan Online
Q.7) where is the I.M.A. (Indian Military Academy) arranged?
- Udham Singh Nagar
Q.8) Where is Lal Bahadur Shastri Academy arranged?
Q.9) In which locale of Uttarakhand is the state woodland administrations school arranged?
- Sri Nagar
Q.10) Chipko Movement is connected with
- Forest protection
- Wild life preservation
- Air protection
- Water preservation
For Weekly Employment Highlights: Check Here
Q.11) In which of the accompanying locale are the most extreme no. of planned tribes individuals found?
- Tehri Garhwal
Q.12) What is the rate of forested range in Uttarakhand ?
Q.13) The particular character of Uttarakhand is
- Hilly culture
- Natural excellence
- Over all improvement
Q.14) At the point when was the U.P. redesign Bill went in Lok Sabha ?
- first August, 2000
- fifth August, 2000
- 28th August, 2000
- 30th August, 2000
Q.15) Papers were tossed in U.P. Get together for the development of Uttarakhand on
- nineteenth August, 1994
- nineteenth August, 1995
- nineteenth August, 1996
- nineteenth August, 1997
Q.16) Among the past glories of the state Chandan Singh Garhwali was—
- A man of writing
- A government official
- A flexibility contender
- A specialist
START: Free Online Test Series
Q.17) Add up to no. of seats in Lok Sabha for Uttarakhand is
Q.18) The proposed no. of Uttaranchal Vidhan Sabha individuals is
Q.19) The 2001-2011 decade increment in the number of inhabitants in Uttarakhand is—
You Can Also Check: GK Current Affairs
Q.20) Fundamental wellspring of salary of Uttarakhand is—
- Forest assets and tourism
Candidates can get the latest Uttarakhand Current Affairs 2018 from this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. For more updates about the same you can bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Awards And Honours Current Affairs||Meetings And Summits Current Affairs|
|Sports Current Affairs||Railway Current Affairs|
|Science & Technology Current Affairs||Defence Current Affairs|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||More Government Jobs|