Vector Control Research Centre, Pondicherry has broadcasted a job notification as VCRC Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from hard working and well educated candidates to fill the 43 vacant posts of Junior Nurse, Project Technician, Data Entry Operator and Scientist. Job entrants who want to get appointed under this organization may apply for VCRC Job. Keen contenders may stay in touch with this web portal to check upcoming notification related to VCRC Recruitment 2017.
Job seekers who are willing to do work with this organization have to submit prescribed application form before the closing date that is 25th August 2016. Keen contenders may collect detailed information about Vector Control Research Centre Recruitment by scrolling this web page which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
VCRC Vacancy Detail:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Age Limit|
|Junior Nurse||12||28 years|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
|Scientist C||02||40 years|
|Scientist B||16||35 years|
Qualification & Salary Detail:
|Post Name||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Junior Nurse||10th pass with Certificate course in ANM||Rs. 17,040/- per month|
|Technician||12th pass in Science and 2 years diploma (DMLT)||Rs. 17,040/- per month|
|Field Worker||12th pass in Science and 2 years diploma in sanitation/public health|
|Data Entry Operator||12th pass in Science stream with Mathematics or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application/IT/Computer Science|
|Project Technician-II||10th / Matric or equivalent with one year laboratory/field experience in biomedical area||Rs. 16,188/- per month|
|Scientist C||Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) with 3 years experience in R&D in Health Research or teaching||Rs. 61,883 /- per month|
|Scientist B||MBBS degree recognized by MCI||Rs. 58,538/- per month|
More Jobs By Qualification: Get Here
Appointment of applying candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written test and interview which will be conducted under strict supervision of recruitment panel of Vector Control Research Centre, Pondicherry. No travelling allowance will be paid to the candidates for appearing in written test/ interview.
Best Preparation Tips for Written Test/ Interview:
How to Apply for VCRC Recruitment?
Contenders who want to apply for the above said post must follow these steps as given below:
- Interested candidates first move to the official website of organization that is www.vcrc.res.in
- Select the “Recruitment” tab available at the right side of home page.
- Now you will reach on new page here you need to select an appropriate link.
- After this advertisement file will be open and you have to read it carefully.
- After ensuring your eligibility for the post you want to apply, interested candidates need to hit at “Application Form” link
- Now take the print out of application form and fill it required details in correct manner.
- Attach self attested copies of certificate in proof of Date of birth, Educational Qualification (Certificate/ Statement of marks), Experience certificate, caste etc and affix recent passport size photograph at the top of application form
- Lastly, keep this duly filled application form in an envelope and send it to the correct postal address which is framed below.
Do You Know This: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Vector Control Research Centre,
Last date for receipt Application Form: 25th August 2016
Applying aspirants may go through with the Official Notification 1 and Official Notification 2 and attain other information related to VCRC Recruitment 2016. Keen contenders can make a connection with this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting all the recent updates about VCRC Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section: