Vector Control Research Centre, Pondicherry has planned to invite application form for VCRC Recruitment. This is decided to fill Technical Assistant (TA), Technician ‘A’, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDS), Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Jobs. Willful candidates who need all the requirement conditions can grab this chance. For this candidates have to apply for VCRC Recruitment 2017 in such a manner as prescribed.
Important Content of this Page:
|Positions Names Disciplines Wise||Age and Qualifications Details|
|Remuneration for Vector Control Research Centre Recruitment||Application Fee Charges for VCRC Job|
|Mode of Assortment||Procedure to Fill Application Form|
|Vital Date||Significant Note|
Result oriented candidates who are looking for Vector Control Research Centre Pondicherry Recruitment must send their filled application form to the postal address before the last date that is 20/02/2017. Keen visitors are advised to scroll down this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and avail all the vital details regarding VCRC Notification
Vacancy Details According To Disciplines:
|Name of the Positions||Disciplines||Number of Vacancies|
& network maintenance
|Lower Division Clerk||02|
Vital Qualification and Age Required:
|Post Names||Essential Qualifications||Upper Age Limit|
Possess Bachelor Degree /Diploma/Certificate course in Zoology / Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)/ Sociology
|Technician ‘C’||12th pass with biological science subject/Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)/Sanitation/Public Health Science|
|Stenographer||10th class passed /Matriculation pass /its equivalent examination qualification||25 years|
10th /Matric pass or equivalent with ITI or National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) and successful completion of All India Trade Test (ATS) in Instrument Mechanic
10th class/Matriculation/equivalent certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||12th pass or equivalent qualification and need typing speed of 30 words per minute in English / 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter||27 years|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||
Matriculation Certificate/High School/10th Standard /equivalent Qualifications
More Job Options:
What would be Salary Offered for VCRC Vacancy?
- For Technical Assistant posts: Rs. 9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200 per month
- For Remaining positions: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- per month
Non Refundable Application Fee:
Aspirants who are going to apply for VCRC Pondicherry Recruitment, they need to pay an application of Rs. 300/- in favour of “The Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Puducherry” payable at Puducherry . Contenders belong to SC/ST, PWD and Women category are exempted from payment of application fees.
VCRC Recruitment 2017: Download Official Notification
What will be Selection Criteria For VCRC Jobs?
Performance of candidates evaluated on the basis of written test/skill test and those candidates who score well will be finally appointed for aforesaid jobs. No TA/DA will be reimbursed to candidates appearing for the selection procedure.
Get Vital Details To Clearing the Exam:
Vital Steps To Fill VCRC Application form?
- Contenders need to visit the official website of the Vector Control Research Centre that is “vcrc.res.in”.
- After this you will reach the home page and candidates must move to the ‘latest Announcement’ section.
- Now a new page will be displayed and contenders have to choose “Applications are invited for the following posts up to 20.02.2017 at Vector Cont…” link
- Then read the PDF File carefully which will appeared in the new tab.
- After reading satisfied aspirants must hit on the “Application Form” link and download the Performa of application form.
- Take a print out of application format and fill it with relevant details.
- Keep this application form in an envelope along with all the important documents as prescribed in the notification.
- Then add caption to the envelope “name of the position and discipline________________”.
- Finally send this application to the postal address as specified below within given time period.
Vector Control Research Centre,
Medical Complex, Indira Nagar,
Puducherry – 605 006
Last Date of receipt of application form: 20/02/2017
Applicants must build a strong connection with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and read the Official Notification to fetch all the vital details regarding VCRC Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|