Vidyasagar University Recruitment
A new career notice has been released for the vacancies of Part-time Teachers in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics entitled as Vidyasagar University Recruitment. The university wants to hire eligible and capable candidates on vacant posts of teacher on temporally bases. Applicants, who find themselves eligible for this jobs may attend Walk-In interview. University is going to organize Walk-In interview for the selection of candidates which is going to be held on 27/03/2017. Candidates, willing for Vidyasagar University Recruitment 2017 may go through this page to get entire details regarding this recruitment.
Content of This Page:
|Vacancy Information||Academic Records|
|Age Criteria||Stipend Details|
|Mode Of Hiring||Procedure To Apply For Vidyasagar University Recruitment|
|Official Notification||Walk-In Venue|
|Important Date||Significant Note|
Candidates, who are intending for Vidyasagar University vacancies have to bring their original and self attested soft copies of testimonials at the time of Walk-In and duly submit at the respective address before starting of interview. You may check more details about this recruitment on this page which is well modify by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Vidyasagar University Recruitment
Name of post: Teachers in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics
Applicants, who are going to apply for Vidyasagar University jobs must have Degree of M.Sc. in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics or Nutrition and Dietetics from any recognized university with good academic records.
Get Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
Age of appliers will be considered as per University norms at the time of interview.
Candidates, who will get selected successfully, will get impressive amount of salary. Remuneration will be paid on the basis of no. of classes taken by the teacher. Other benefits and allowance would be given with salary as per university’s rules.
Download PDF: Vidyasagar University Recruitment Notification
Mode of Hiring:
Applicants will be selected on the bases of their academic records or their performance in interview, which will be conducted by the recruitment panel as on the specified date stated below.
Check Out: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
Procedure to Apply For Vidyasagar University Recruitment:
Candidates must follow below given steps:
- First of all you need to visit the official website of University that is vidyasagar.ac.in.
- Now you have to hit on the appropriate link “A walk-in-interview for Part-time Teachers in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics” which is navigated under recent e-Circulars / Announcements section.
- After this you will get a PDF format, in which you can see all the details regarding this recruitment.
- You must read that carefully and if they satisfying all abilities may appear before Walk in Interview along with their completely filled Bio-data duly prepared on plain paper along with brief data affixing their passport size photograph, and giving their particulars (i.e. Name, Father’s name, date of birth, postal address, qualifications, Distinction, experience, contact no. etc.).
- Bio-data must be carried along with attested copies of all necessary documents and recent passport size photo.
- You are required to bring your original certificates also for the verification of documents at the time of interview.
- You should reach at the place of interview before 30 minutes.
- You have to duly submit your all the documents to the registrar before interview.
Dept. of Biomedical Laboratory Science & Management,
Midnapore, West Bengal – 721102
Get Here: West Bengal Jobs
Walk-In interview date: 27/03/2017
We tried to convey all important details regarding Vidyasagar University jobs; still, you are suggested to go through the official website to get rest details regarding Vidyasagar University Recruitment 2017 before applying for the job. You must stay in touch of this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get newest updates. Feel free to share your queries with us, we’ll try to solve your problems as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|