Government of Karnataka is providing Vidyasiri Scholarship for OBC students for pursuing 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th & also Undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Candidates can apply for Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship through the online mode only.
Willing candidates can grab this opportunity by applying against Vidyasiri Karnataka Scholarship till last date that is 31-10-2018. Read all the instructions carefully before filling the Vidyasiri Scholarship Online Application Form.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Last Date-31-10-2018!!!
Vidyasiri Scholarship Registration for Fresh and Renewal have been started now. Contenders can submit the Vidyasiri 2018 Scholarship Online Form on or before the closing date that is 31-10-2018. After 31-10-2018, Vidyasiri Scholarship Apply Online Link will be disabled.
Contenders who want more details regarding Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018-2019, you need to go through below section of this page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Applicant’s parents Income must be less the 2 Lakh per annum for both SC/ST/ Candidate
- The income of applicant’s parents should be less than 1 lakh per annum Backward caste and disabled whose guardian annual income not more than 1 lakh per annum are eligible
- Students must score 75% attendance to apply for the scholarship
- The student must be pursuing in post matric in Karnataka state recognized by government
- Student should have passed all previous exams without backlog.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme Amount:
Applicants will get the Scholarship of Rs.1500/- As per Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship 2018, Epass Karnataka Scheme around 20000 students will take the benefit for post matric scholarship. Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship Karnataka amount will be transferred to student’s bank account.
How to Apply for Vidyasiri Post Matric Scholarship?
- To apply for ePass Scholarship, applicants first visit the official website that is backwardclasses.kar.nic.in/BCWDHome.aspx.
- Then on home page of official website go to “Recent News” section and hit “Post-Matriculation Scholarship”, “Fee Exemption”, Vidyasiri – “Meal & Housing Assistance Scheme” and Nursing Students are being provided by the Backward Classes Welfare Department for 2018-19 by students of eligible backward classes and post-graduate students attending metric- Application for online scholarship facility is invited . Last Date to Apply 31.10.2018’ and hit “Open” link.
- Then follow “Hit here to Apply” and hit suitable link such as Fresh or Renewal and hit “Apply Online” link.
- The new page will be open on your screen asking some details as registration or admit card number, year of pass, date of birth, etc
- Once, you fill the essential information, must fill income details of your parents
- After that relevant credentials like as caste and income certificates etc
- After that press the “Submit” button for final submission and you will get final application number.
- You must note down this page as it is used to check the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship status.
Documents Needed at the Time of Filling Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Form:
- Aadhaar Card or EID number
- SSLC details like Hall Ticket number etc
- Caste and Income certification issued by Tahsildar or Sub-Tahsildar
- School or College issued Transfer Certification (TC)
- Scan copy of bank passbook (only first page details with account number)
- Certificate from the respective authority in case of disability or blindness
- Photo copy of the student in JPG format
Vidyasiri 2018 Scholarship Apply Online Last Date: 31-10-2018
Hit above provided official link to get complete details regarding Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018-2019. Follow www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Facebook and Google+ to get fresh updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Manner To Apply For Scholarship|
|Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan||How Do I Get College Scholarship|
|How to Deposit Fee Online||Documents Required For Education Loan|