Vijaya Bank Jobs
Newest recruitment notice has circulated entitled as Vijaya Bank Jobs with the aim to hire up the devoted and talented candidates. Applications are invited by the organization in order to fill vacant position of Advisor-Treasury on Contract basis. Those job seekers who are willing to join this well reputed bank, they may apply now against Vijaya Bank Jobs 2017.
Contenders who meet all the criteria, they can grasp this golden chance by sending their filled application forms through online method on or before the ultimate date that is “09.12.2017”. Thereafter, you have to send the system generated application form at the below uttered postal address till “14.12.2017”. Team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has given you complete details regarding Vijaya Bank Jobs 2018 on the below section of this single page.
Vijaya Bank Jobs
Vijaya Bank Vacancy:
Advisor-Treasury on Contract basis
Contenders who are applying against Vijaya Bank Advisor Jobs, they should hold the degree of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or institute. Candidates having Professional qualification in Treasury will be an added advantage and will be preferred first.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017, their age should not be more than 45 years and maximum 65 years as on 01.11.2017.
- Relaxation in age will be considered for eligible contenders as per the norms of organization.
Monthly Pay Scale:
Candidates who will successfully select for appointment of Vijaya Bank Careers, they will receive an impressive and attractive amount of remuneration Rs. 75,000/- per month as fixed by the bank.
|Category of Applicant||Amount Payable|
|For SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs. 100.00 (Intimation charges)|
|For All others including OBC||Rs. 600.00 (application fees & intimation charges)|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates applying for Vijaya Bank Recruitment will pay a non-refundable Application fees/Intimation Charges through online mode only.
Selection of the candidate for Vijaya Bank Vacancies will made on the basis of their performances in written examination and personal Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the bank.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Bank Exam/ Interview:
Procedure To Fill Vijaya Bank Application Form:
- First of all, job seekers are required to visit to the official website of the bank that is “www.vijayabank.com”.
- Now move the pointer towards the “Careers” tab available in menu bar of the home portal and press on it.
- Then you have to hit on the “View Details” link available in front of the “Engagement of ‘Advisor (Treasury) on Contract Basis’:- NOTIFICATION NO.03/2017” option.
- Now read the notice carefully.
- Fill the application form including all the essential details in correct manner.
- After that, upload your required documents and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and also take a print out of system generated form.
- Attach all the required documents with system generated form.
- Keep system generated form in an envelope and super scribed it with the “APPLICATION FOR ADVISOR-TREASURY ON CONTRACT BASIS- 2017-2018 in Vijaya Bank”.
- Send system generated form to the below mentioned address.
Jobs at Banking Sector: More than 1,000 vacancies
The Deputy General Manager-HRD
Vijaya Bank, Head Office
#41/2, Trinity Circle, M.G. Road
|Opening date for On-Line Registration and Download of Application||22.11.2017|
|Closing date for On-Line Registration (For All Applicants, including those from Far Flung Areas)||09.12.2017|
|Last date for Receipt of duly filled hard copy of Application at Head Office-Bengaluru (For All Applicants, including those from Far Flung Areas)||14.12.2017|
Job seekers are advised to stay connected with our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to get more information against Vijaya Bank Jobs 2017-2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Vijaya Bank Result|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Bank Admit Card|
|How To Prepare For Bank Exam||Bank Result|