Vijaya Bank Recruitment
Apply Now for Vijaya Bank 330 Probationary Assistant Manager Jobs! The Bank has released Vijaya Bank Recruitment Notification for appointing eligible contenders for Probationary Assistant Manager vacancies.
Process for Registration has commenced from 12-09-2018. Those who meet all eligibility norms may enroll for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 of Probationary Assistant Manager latest by 27-09-2018.
Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Recruitment:
Selection committee of bank will conduct online examination followed by Interview for appointing contenders for Probationary Assistant Manager job position. You may present well in it to get hired for latest job openings.
For more details about Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018-2019 such as eligibility, applying process, selection process & others, you may go through this page designed by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Vijaya Bank Recruitment
Vijaya Bank Vacancies:
|Category||Number of vacancies|
|Probationary Asst. Manager (Credit) (JMGS I) in General Banking Stream|
Vijaya Bank Eligibility:
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either
i] a citizen of India or
ii] a subject of Nepal or
iii] a subject of Bhutan or
iv] a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 01.01.1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
v] a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia & Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Also Check Out: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Educational Qualification for Vijaya Bank Careers:
Check eligibility norms prior applying for Vijaya Bank Probationary Asst. Manager Recruitment.
- Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks and MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA (with specialization in Finance) – through full time course from a reputed institution (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics/Law or
- Chartered Accountant or
- ICWA or Company Secretary
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Age Criteria for Vijaya Bank Job Openings:
Age of applicant applying for Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Careers must be between 21 and 30 years.( i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 01.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1997 (both days inclusive
Relaxation In Upper Age Limit:
|Category||Relaxation in age|
|SC/ST Candidates||5 years|
|OBC ( Non Creamy layer )||3 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disability (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)||5 years|
|The children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots|
|Persons domiciled in J&K State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989|
Aspirants applying for Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Jobs are required to pay application fee through online mode.
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)|
|General & others||Rs. 600/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)|
Mode to pay fee:
The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
Vijaya Bank Salary Structure:
- Contenders appointed for Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Recruitment will receive Rs.23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020/- as pay amount.
- Besides this, you will also get Dearness Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance (HRA), Furniture and Fixtures, Accommodation (in lieu of HRA), Leave encashment & LTC encashment in lieu of LTC.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment Process:
Hiring committee will organize online examination followed by Interview to shortlist aspirants for Vijaya Bank Manager Careers or Vijaya Bank Recruitment. Those who qualify all selection stages will be appointed for Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Recruitment.
Vijaya Bank Probationary Asst. Manager Exam Pattern 2018:
|Name of the Tests||Maximum marks||Time duration|
|English Language||50||Composite Time of 120 min|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50|
Download Here: Bank Previous Year Papers
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks 8 assigned to that question will be deducted.
- The total marks allotted for Interview are 100.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the general/unreserved category candidates will be 40% and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD is 35%
- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal,
- Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun,
- Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu,
- Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur,
- Ranchi, Shimla and Thiruvananthapuram,
- Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Guwahati.
How to apply for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018-19?
Applying process for Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager Recruitment includes these steps.
- Application Registration
- Payment Of Fees
- Photograph & Signature Scan And Upload
- Submission of form
- Visit official portal of bank i.e. www.vijayabank.com to apply for Vijaya Bank Jobs.
- Hit on ‘CAREERS’ tab accessible at top menu bar.
- Choose ‘Current Careers’ link from drop down list.
- Now, press on ‘View Details’ link visible in front of ‘Recruitment of Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit) in General Banking Stream – 2018’ head.
- Go through all details from Vijaya Bank Notification 2018.
- After this, press on ‘Hit here for Applying’ link.
- Now, press on ‘Hit here for New Registration’ link.
- Fill all details as name, mobile number & others to apply for Vijaya Bank Recruitment
- After this, press on ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- After this, you may download Vijaya Bank Application Form 2018.
- Put all details in Vijaya Bank Online Application Form as your name, qualification & others in online form.
Payment Of Fees:
At next step, you need to pay application fee through Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
Photograph & Signature Scan And Upload:
Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature in notification.
Submission of form:
Submit your Vijaya Bank Online Application Form & carry hard copy of form for further usage.
Applying Dates for Vijaya Bank Vacancy:
|Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges||12-09-2018 to 27-09-2018|
|Opening Date and Closing Date for on-line registration in website|
|Last date for printing your application||12-10-2018|
|Date of Online Examination||Will be intimated in due course|
Hope, you get all details about Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018-2019. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates about latest jobs & others.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Vijaya Bank Result||Vijaya Bank Admit Card|
|Career in Banking Sector||How To Get A Bank Job In India|
|Bank Exam Coaching Institutes||IBPS Notification|
|Latest Private Bank Jobs||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|