Vijaya Bank Result
Candidates who have appeared for the Probationary Clerk can now check their Vijay Bank Result from the official website of the organisation which is @vijayabank.com by following some of the below mentioned steps.
Candidates, who have appeared for Probationary Clerk under Sports category 2018 (Cricket) exam and also eagerly waiting for Vijaya Bank Results may get it now as it has been released by the organization.
Vijaya Bank PO Results
Every year, organization conducts Probationary officer exam under various sports category and large number of candidates apply for this post. This year also organization had conducted the PO Exam under Sports category (Cricket) so as to recruit the most eligible candidates for the concerned field.
Candidates, who will get qualified in the exam, have to go through document verification round as described below. Applicants must get their Vijaya Bank Result 2018 by following the instructions in the below section of the page, which is well equipped by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Status of Result: Declared
Vijaya Bank Result
Procedure To Check Vijaya Bank Result
To check and download the Vijaya Bank Result, candidates are required to follow these simple steps-
- Firstly, visit the official website of the organisation which is vijayabank.com
- Now hit on “Current Careers” present in “Careers” section on the top of the home page.
- Search for “Recruitment of Probationary Clerk under Sports category 2018 (Cricket)” and hit on “View Details” present beside it only.
- Now press on “Hit Here” present on that page only.
- Fill your “IBPS Registration No” as your user name and “Date of Birth” as your password and finally hit on “Enter”.
- Vijaya Bank Result will appear on your screen. You can also download the result for your convenience.
What after Result?
Candidates who will get qualified in the Probationary Clerk exam need to appear for Document Verification Round. In this round, individuals have to produce original documents including all qualifying exam mark sheets and certificates for verification. Also, one set of all documents will be required at the time of DV.
Candidates, if applying for reservation, must produce caste certificate authorized by the Government of India. Applicants firstly download admission letters of document verification which is available on the official website of the Organisation. No individual will get permission to attend DV without Admission letter.
Get List of: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Facts about the Organization:
- Vijay Bank is a public sector bank situated in 23/10/1931 in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- It is one of the India’s leading banks and serves the nation with its good facilities.
- It has approximate 1277 branches, 43 Extension Counters and more than 551 ATMs in the country.
- It is providing employment to around 11,746 around the whole country.
- This bank offers various services to its customers as saving account, fixed deposit, debit card, credit card, RTGS, NEFT facility and insurance policies.
Check Out More: Vijaya Bank Jobs
To get more information about Vijaya Bank and Vijaya Bank Result login to the official website that is provided above. Also you can like our facebook page to get latest information about all the recruitments on your timeline directly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Vijaya Bank Admit Card||IBPS Notification|
|Top 25 Bank Interview Questions||MOST IMPORTANT Bank Interview Questions|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|More Government Jobs||How To Prepare For Group Discussion|