A latest job advertisement has been announced by the Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum, Bangalore titled as VITM Recruitment. This organization invites applications from desirous & deserving contenders for filling up Jr Mentor Vacancy. Aspirants can apply for VITM Recruitment 2017 by submitting prescribed application form on or before the closing date which is stated below.
Key Factor Of This Page
|VITM Vacancy||Qualification For Jr Mentor Jobs|
|Age Criteria||Pay Scale|
|Appointment Process||How To Apply|
Those applicants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria for VITM Bangalore Recruitment must grab this chance and send their filled application form before 15th December 2016. Aspirants who are searching for more information regarding Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum Recruitment can go through this page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Junior Mentor at District Science Centre, Tirunelveli
Essential Qualification For VITM Job:
- Applying contenders must have Bachelor’s degree in Science / Engineering from reputed university with good aptitude for hand on activities and good experimental skills.
- Having Good teaching, research or industry background and Passion for conducting investigative/innovative projects/model making/ design activities/ experimentation etc.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Age relaxation is given to the reserved categories candidates as per organization norms and maximum age criteria are also decided by Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum.
VITM Recruitment Notification: Hit Here
Aspirants, who’re selecting for Junior Mentor Vacancy, will accept remunerations of Rs. 25,000/- per month which is offered by VITM, Bangalore.
Selection Process for VITM Recruitment:
- After screening of the application shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview.
- Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the test and interview which will be conducted by the organization.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
How to Submit VITM Jr Mentor Recruitment?
- Firstly candidates need to visit official website of organization that is www.vismuseum.gov.in
- On the home page hit the “Careers” tab available at the menu bar.
- Then select “Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of Junior Mentor for Innovation Hub at DSC, Tirunelveli – Details” link.
- After reading entire details, appliers may need to prepare application form with required information.
- Filled application form may send to the address mentioned below along with photo copies of required additional information, Certificates regarding Date of birth, Educational qualifications, Experience certificate etc.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
To “The District Science Officer,
District Science Centre, NH No.7,
Kokkirakulam, Tirunelveli 627 009
Last Date To Send Filled Application Form: 15th December 2016
Candidates can get other information about VITM Recruitment 2017 through above provided official notice. Here we will give you comprehensive details about Job Vacancies notifications etc, so bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing ctrl+ d to fetch updated information.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|