Vellore Institute of Technology will conduct VITMEE 2018 Exam for admission In Master Courses such as MCA & M.TECH. Ensure Exam Date, how to fill Application Form, eligibility norms by visiting vit.ac.in
VITMEE stands for VIT Master’s Entrance Examination. It is a university level entrance examination for admission in MCA & M.Tech courses. Check ways to fill VITMEE 2018 Application Form from here.
When you may register for VITMEE 2018?
VIT Master’s Entrance Examination Application form will be accessible from 2nd week of March 2018. Aspirants may apply for it latest by 3rd week of May 2018. After this, Slot Booking commences from 4th week of May 2018.
VIT Master’s Entrance Examination will be held on 1st week of June 2018. Those who qualify test will be invited for counselling session. Collect all details about it from this page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
VITMEE Eligibility 2018:
To apply for VIT Master’s Entrance Examination, check eligibility norms from here.
- Applicant should be permanent residence of India & should have completed their graduation from college situated in India.
- NRI/PIO & Foreign aspirants can also apply but separate application form will be issued for it.
M.Tech (Master of Technology):
- Candidates must hold B. Tech/BE or equivalent degree along with minimum aggregate of 60% or equivalent marks from recognized university.
- Appearing aspirants are also eligible but they need to submit their passing certificate before 15th August 2018.
Get Here List of: Engineering Entrance Exams in India
MCA (Master of Computer Application):
- Contenders may possess three year duration BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) degree with Mathematics as a course at 10+2 or graduate level with minimum of 60% marks from recognized university.
- Appearing aspirants have to produce their passing certificate before 15th August 2018.
Check Out: MCA Entrance Exam Online Notification
- Applicants are required to pay Rs. 950/- as an application fee. Amount of fee is non-refundable.
- Make payment of fee through online mode by using net banking/ credit/ debit cards.
Method of Admission:
Admission of the participants will be based on the basis of their marks obtained in Vellore Master’s Entrance Examination which is held on specified date.
- The paper will consist of 100 questions, with the total of 100 marks in which 80 questions from technical and 20 Questions from English communication.
- The paper will be computer based test (CBT), the questions will be English mode only.
- The time duration for the paper will be 2 hours and there will be no negative marking in the exam.
VITMEE Exam Centers:
- New Delhi
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
Steps to fill VITMEE 2018 Application Form:
- Visit official website that is www.vit.ac.in
- Press on “ADMISSIONS” tab accessible at top menu bar.
- Choose “Post Graduate” from drop down list.
- Go through all details as listed in VITMEE Notification 2018.
- After that, fill VITMEE Registration Form.
- Login with user id & password.
- After filling registration form, download VITMEE Application Form 2018.
- Put required details in VITMEE Online Application Form.
- Upload necessary documents along with form.
- Submit your form & access print copy of same for further usage.
VITMEE Admit Card 2018:
Candidates can access VITMEE 2018 Admit Card via online mode. Hall ticket will be available after the slot booking. You may get hall ticket from last week of May 2018. Check details like name of candidate; roll no., category, etc. on call letter.
VITMEE 2018 Results:
After organization of exam, VITMEE Result will be available for download. You may get score card from 2nd week of June 2018. The result will be declared by the conducting authority via online mode.
Choose From Here: Best Career Options For People Born On 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th
VITMEE Counselling/Interview 2018:
Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling/Interview procedure at VIT Chennai & Vellore campuses. The counselling is scheduled to be held from 4th week of June 2018. You are required to pay counselling fee of Rs. 10,000 via DD for it.
VITMEE 2018 Dates:
|Issue of Application form||2nd week of March 2018|
|Last date to Fill Application Form||3rd week of May 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||4th week of May 2018|
|Date of Exam||1st week of June 2018|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of June 2018|
|Counselling Starts||4th week of June 2018|
Aspirants may check its Official Link to attain more details about VITMEE 2018. Stay tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates about Exam Notification etc.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|