VOC Port Trust Recruitment
V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, an autonomous body under Ministry of Shipping, Government of India has depicted the vacancy notification as VOC Port Trust Recruitment. This organization invites applications in a prescribed format for filling up the Post of Personal Assistant. Willing candidates who wish to do Job in Government organization can apply against VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2017 by submitting the application form before the end date.
Overview of This Page:
VOC Port Trust Vacancy
|Qualification Needed for VOC Port Trust Jobs|
|Restriction on Age for VOC Port Trust Tuticorin Recruitment||Remuneration|
|Procedure of Selection for V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust Recruitment||How to Download VOC Application Form|
|VOC Port Trust Notification||Last Date for Submission of Application|
Note for VOC Port Trust Personal Assistant Recruitment
Applicants must submit the prescribed application form on or before the last date that is 29-09-2017. Applications received through e-mail, etc., will not be entertained and application not in the prescribed format and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Candidates may get other details concerning VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2018 from below section of this page written by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
VOC Port Trust Recruitment
- Contenders must have passed in regular Plus Two or its equivalent from recognized Board of studies; and applicant must possess Degree of a recognized University on regular pattern (OR) through correspondence.
- Applicants must have minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Typewriting and 120 words per minute in English shorthand and knowledge of Computer is desirable.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Restriction on Age:
Upper age limit of candidates should be 30 years as on the first day of the month in which the post is notified. Age relaxation is applicable for those candidates who belong to reserved category candidates.
After selection, candidates will receive the monthly salary of Rs.16400-40500/-. Other allowances, leave, provident fund, age of superannuation, retirement benefits, medical facilities, etc., shall be regulated in accordance with rules and regulations as applicable to the officers.
Procedure of Selection:
The selection will be made on the basis of the recruitment rules for the post of Personal Assistant to Head of Department.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Government Sector
How to Download VOC Port Trust Application Form?
- Candidates can download application format from official site of organization that is www.vocport.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Latest News & Events” section and hit the link.
- On next page under “Latest News & Events” you need to hit on “Careers” link.
- Follow “Recruitment for the Post of Personal Assistant to Head of Department” and hit “Application” link.
- Fill the form with all necessary information in an appropriate manner without any mistakes.
- Attach photo copies of required documents / testimonials and Demand Draft along with application and submit it to below mentioned address.
- The Envelope containing Application should bear the Advertisement No. and the name of the Post.
Hit Here to Get: VOC Port Trust Recruitment Notification
The Secretary (ST),
V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust,
Tuticorin – 628 004
Last Date for Submission of Application: 29-09-2017
To get more details regarding VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link. Applicants are advised to keep visit www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time to get latest and timely updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|