Voter ID Online Form
In India, Election Commission avoids election fraud by issuing a Voter ID Card to Indian citizens. National Voter Service Portal & ECI invites Voter ID Online Form for the New ID Card for Citizen of India.
Indian Citizens can apply for Voter ID card in Hindi/English by filling the Voter ID Online Application Form. It may take about 30 days for online application to get processed after that candidate’s voter ID card will be issued.
Voter ID Form 6 Online Form-Apply in Hindi/English!!!
All eligible citizens of India who have attained the age of 18 years can apply for a Voter ID card. Candidates can fill the NVSP Form 6 Online Application Form either in Hindi or English. Follow below provided steps to fill Voter ID Online Form 6.
For acquiring more details regarding Voter ID Online Form 2018–2019, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Voter ID Online Form 2018
Who Will Apply For Voter ID Card?
All willing citizens of India who have attained the age of 18 years can apply for a Voter ID card. These candidates are categorized into three groups:
- General Resident Electors
- Service Electors
- Overseas/NRI Electors
Check Out: Prime Minister Mr Modi’s Salary Per Month
For General Elector: Voter ID card Online for Indian Residents
All Indian citizens of residing within the country are considered as General Electors. A person should not be less than 18 years as on the January 1st of that particular year.
For General Elector: Voter ID card Offline for Indian Residents
You can get an Voter ID Online Form from Electoral Registration Officer or Assistant Electoral Registration Officer of your own constituency, or Booth Level Officers of your polling station. This form is free of cost. Or download the form from website of the Election Commission.
For NRI Elector: Voter ID card Online for Non Resident Indians (NRI) Electors
Non Resident Indians can apply for a voter ID even in when they are not physically present in India. But a mandate is that person should not have citizenship in any other country and must have attained age of 18 on qualifying date of January 1st of that particular year.
Get Details On: UP Ration Card List
How to Apply for a Voter ID card Online?
- Firstly, you have to visit the official web site of National Voter Service Portal that is www.nvsp.in to fill NVSP Form 6.
- After visiting the website, select “Apply online for registration of new voter/due to shifting from AC” and press “Hit Here” link.
- Now select the language as per suitability to fill Voter ID Online Registration.
- Fill the Registration Form with complete details.
- All the information is mandatory so you can’t leave any text box blank in Voter ID Online Form in Hindi.
- Then, fill the entire details and submit it by pressing on “Submit” button.
- Afterwards, you have to upload your photograph and signature.
- Finally, you can upload your photograph and signature at your convenience at later date/time by login again using the provisional ID & password hitting View/Edit option.
- Now you will receive an email with a link that you will track your Voter ID Online Form Status. You can check Voter ID Online Application Form Status through official website.
- It may take around 30 days for your Voter ID Online Form in English to be processed and for a voter ID to be issued.
Documents Required At the Time of Filling Voter ID Online Form 2018:
It is very easy to get a voter ID card in India and it takes a bit of time – you can even apply for online. Before filling the online form, applicants must have the required documents which are listed below.
One Age Proof Document:
- Birth certificate issued by municipal authorities or district office of the Registrar of Births & Deaths or Baptism certificate
- Birth certificate from the school (Government / Recognised) last attended by the applicant or any other recognised educational institution
- If a person in class 10 or more pass, he should give a copy of the marksheet of class 10, if it contains date of birth as a proof of date of birth
- Marksheet of class 8 if it contains date of birth
- Marksheet of class 5 if it contains date of birth
- Indian Passport, PAN card, Driving License
- Aadhar letter issued by UIDAI
One Residence Proof Document:
- Current bank passbook / kisan passbook / post office current passbook
- Ration card, Indian Passport, Driving License
- Income tax assessment order
- Latest rent agreement
- Latest water / telephone / electricity / gas connection bill for that address, either in the name of the applicant or that of their immediate relatives such as parents
- Any post / letter / mail delivered through the Indian Postal Department in the applicant’s name at the address of ordinary residence
To Get Latest Updates Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
If you don’t have a voter identity card, you aren’t eligible to cast your vote in India. You need to have a voter ID card and your name should be present on the voter list. Follow www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Facebook & Google+ to get latest updates regarding Voter ID Online Form 2018–2019. If you have any query about Voter ID Online Form 2018, then drop the comment in below provided comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Launch of Digital India Project By PM Modi||Vice President of India|
|President of India||How To Find Study Material Online|
|ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी||How to Apply for a Job Abroad|
|बजट 2018 में युवाओ को मिला तोहफा||Latest Current Affairs|