Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre has been released a latest notification in respect of VSSC Recruitment 2016 to appoint eligible aspirants in the organization. The organization is going to recruit skilled and self motivated contenders on 109 vacant posts of Graduate Apprentices in various disciplines. Eligible aspirants may apply for these jobs by appearing in the walk-in interview along with original testimonials which is going to be conducted by the organization in below specified venue & date. You may stay connected with this portal to collect latest upcoming on VSSC Recruitment 2017 in future.
The walk-in interview is going to be held on 22nd October & 05th November, 2016 as per the discipline they are applying for, at below stated venue. Aspirants who are curious to know more concerning VSSC Jobs may read this page till bottom and gather all relevant information from this page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
VSSC Vacancy Details:
|Discipline Name||No. of Posts|
|Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engg.||06|
|Computer Science Engineering||12|
|Library & Information Science||10|
|Discipline/ Field Name||Qualification Required|
|Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engineering||
First Class Engineering Degree granted by an Indian University in the respective field with not less than 65% marks
|Computer Science Engineering|
|Library & Information Science||Bachelors Degree + First Class BLISc with not less than 60% marks|
Get Here: More Engineering Jobs
The upper age limit of candidates applying for VSSC Job should be 30 years which is as per the rules of the organization. Age relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules and regulations of the Government.
Aspirants who will be selected for VSSC Recruitment will receive impressive and satisfying amount of salary and in the first year of service that is during the training period stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month will be provided to the contenders.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis walk-in interview conducted by the organization.
Helpful Tips –
How to Apply for VSSC Vacancies:
- First of all aspirants have to log on to the official website of the organization that is www.vssc.gov.in.
- Then on the home page you have to hit the “Recruitment” tab which is given at the top of the page in the menu bar.
- Now list of vacancies will appear at the right side of the home page under section “Recruitment Notice” from that you have to choose the link “Graduate Apprentices Selection” available under it.
- Then detailed notification will appear in PDF form containing whole information.
- Read that notification carefully.
- After reading the notification applicants have to prepare set of copies of documents and original set of documents.
- And then they have to bring it with them at the time of interview.
- At last they have to appear for the interview on the walk-in date mention below as per the discipline they are applying for.
Younus College of Engineering & Technology,
Pallimukku, Vadakkevila PO,
Kollam District, Kerala
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
The interview will be conducted from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm on the above furnished venue.
|Discipline or Field||Walk-In Date|
|Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Aeronautical/ Aerospace and Production Engineering||22nd October, 2016|
|Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science Engineering, Metallurgy
Library & Information Science
|05th November, 2016|
To gather detailed information in respect of VSSC Recruitment 2016 aspirants have to go through below furnished official link-
To Read Official Notification – Press Here
Interested aspirants who want to bring together further significant information in detail about VSSC Recruitment 2016 may bookmark this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|