Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited has circulated a job notification about WAPCOS Recruitment. Company wants to appoint worthy candidates against 26 jobs openings of Engineer and Deputy Manager (DM) Posts. You can grab this chance to apply against WAPCOS Recruitment 2017 by submitting application through email or post.
Highlights of this Page:
|WAPCOS Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria|
|Salary Details||Mode of Selection|
|Process to fill WAPCOS Application Form||Closing Date|
Prescribed application form should be submitted on or before the last date that is 17/03/2017 and 27/03/2017 according to the post applied for. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, are providing other essential details about WAPCOS Jobs 2017 below for the comfort of our visitors, so please have a look…
Post Name and No of Vacancies:
|Name Of The Post||Vacancies|
|Senior Highway Engineer||01|
|Senior Bridge Engineer||01|
|Geotechnical Engineer cum Geologist||01|
|Traffic and Safety Engineer||01|
|Environment al Specialist||01|
|Waste Water Management / Sewerage Design Expert||01|
|STP Design Expert||01|
|Hydraulic Design Expert||01|
|Treatment Process Expert||01|
|Solid Waste Management Expert||01|
|Water Supply Engineer||01|
|Treatment Process Engineer||01|
|Senior Engineer/ Transportation Engineer||01|
|Automation & Control Engineer/ SCADA Specialist||01|
- For WAPCOS Recruitment, candidates should possess Degree of Graduation / Engineering/ Diploma in concern field from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
- Applicants should also possess experience in concern field as per demand of the organization for Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited Recruitment.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
For post of Engineer (E&C) and Deputy Manager, Rs. 16400 – 40500/- per month and for other posts impressive amount of salary per month as per rules of organization.
For post of Engineer (E&C), age should not exceed from 30 Years and for post of Deputy Manager 40 years.
- Fee should be submitted for post of Engineer (E&C) and Deputy Manager only.
- General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- and SC/ST/PWD and Female candidates Rs. 500/-.
- Fee should be paid through demand draft drawn in favour of WAPCOS Ltd. payable at Gurgaon/ New Delhi along-with the application form.
Selection of job hunters will be done for WAPCOS Job as per their performance in test and / or interview conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
Read Out Below Provided Articles:
How to Apply for WAPCOS Vacancies?
- For WAPCOS Recruitment, applicants are needed to open the official web site of organization first that is www.wapcos.co.in
- Then on the home page you have to go to “Careers” tab given at the top.
- Select link ‘Job_Advertisement.pdf’ for the post you want to apply.
- Interested candidates should prepare a CV in the prescribed proforma with complete information
- Envelope containing application should be Superscribe with the name of post applied for.
- CV should be attached along with copies of all essential documents through email or by post.
- For Engineer (E&C) and Deputy Manager submit application through email and for other posts by registered post.
Official Link – Apply for WAPCOS Recruitment
Project Manager (PMC),
Plot No. N3/200 IRC Village
Near Ekamra Villa Chowk, Nayapalli
Bhubaneswar – 751015, Odisha
- Last date to submit application for Engineer (E&C) and Deputy Manager: 17/03/2017
- Last date to apply for other posts: 27/03/2017
Note: You may get information in concern to WAPCOS Recruitment 2017 through official link that is given above. Bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest details about Government Jobs time to time.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
|DRDO Result 2017 – drdo.gov.in CEPTAM-08 (Tier-I) Results Online Merit List|
|HAL Recruitment 2017 – SR/MO/Pilot/Engg Vacancy hal-india.com Career Notice|
|IOCL Admit Card 2017 – iocl.com JEA-IV/Tech Apprentices Exam Call Letter|
|AILET 2017–2018 Application Form Last Date, Exam Notification Eligibility|