WB Health Recruitment
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti has liberated job advertisement titled as WB Health Recruitment 2016. Organization invites applications from effective and dynamic aspirants for filling up the 43 Laboratory Technician posts. Job seekers who want to build their career in government sector may grab this opportunity by applying for www.wbhealth.gov.in Recruitment. You may get upcoming details about WB Health Recruitment 2017 shortly from this page, by staying connected with us.
Willing job hunters may apply for WB Health Vacancies by submitting the online application form before the last date that is 08th September 2016 and also submit the hardcopy of the application form before the closing date that is 14th September 2016. You may fetch more information by scrolling down this page which id well framed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
WB Health Recruitment
Name Of The Post:
Laboratory Technician – 43 posts
Aspirants who are going to apply for WB Health Job must have possessed Higher Secondary (Science Stream) and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) or Diploma in Laboratory Techniques (DLT) from any Institution recognized by the Govt. of West Bengal.
Searching For More 12th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Age limit of applying candidates should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 40 years and upper age relaxation will be provided to SC/ST/PWD/OBC applicants as per the organization norms.
Aspirants, who will be selected for WB Health Vacancy, will be paid Rs.17220/- per month as salary from West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti.
Unreserved Candidates have to pay Rs 100/- and reserved candidates have to pay Rs 50/- as an application fee.
The shortlisted eligible candidates will be required to undergo Written Test and Personal Interview on the basis of these tests candidates will be selected.
Quick Links For Test/ Interview:
How To Apply Fill WB Health Application Form?
- First of all, candidates have to log in on official website of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti that is www.wbhealth.gov.in
- After that, you need to hit on “Recruitment” tab which is located at left side of homepage.
- On pressing above said tab, you will re-direct onto a new window. Now, aspirants have to press on “Recruitment Notice for the post of Laboratory Technician for SNCU under NHM” link.
- Now the notification will display facing you.
- Then you have to Read the notification with carefully.
- After that you have hit on the “Apply online” link and Fill the application form with mandatory details in correct manner.
- Also, upload a set of documents and certificates along with a passport size photograph.
- Now take a print out of the application form
- Then hit on the “Submit” button.
- In last, you need to send the hardcopy of application form, document, application fee draft as well as certificates to the address given below in a sealed cover super scripted on top by “Name Of Post Applied For……………………..” and also mention the online registration no in front of an application form.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
HR Cell, 1st Floor,
GTZ Building, Swasthya Bhawan GN-29,
Sector.V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700091
Find More: West Bengal Jobs
- Closing date for sending the online application form: 08th September 2016
- Last date for submit the hardcopy of the application form: 14th September 2016
Job seekers may check official notification link that is given below for getting further information. You are advised to stay connected with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for obtaining upcoming updates regarding WB Health Recruitment 2017
To Read WB Health Recruitment 2016 Notice: Press Here
You May Also Like To Check This Section