|Post Name||End Date|
|Manager, Officer & others||04/05/2017, 12 & 16 -5-2017|
|Social Worker, Lab Technician and Others||30/07/2017|
WB Health Recruitment
Newest Job notification as WB Health Recruitment has been disseminated by West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti. Contenders who fill all the eligibility conditions for government jobs they can apply against 36 vacancies of Data Manager, General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) and Family Planning Counsellor. Applications are invited from most proficient and career oriented candidates so apply for WB Health Recruitment 2017 and grab this tremendous chance.
Significant Content Of This Page:
|Educational Qualification and available West Bengal Health Vacancy details||Mode of Hiring for www.wbhealth.gov.in Recruitment|
|Age Required and Salary Structure||Application fee Details|
|Applying procedure For West Bengal Health Notice||Vital Note and dates Taken Into Consideration|
Are you looking for WB Health Job?? Then candidates must submit their application through online as well as offline mode till 16th and 12 -05- 2017 respectively. Candidates who are going to apply for General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) they can attend the interview on 4/05/2017. The complete details concerning West Bengal Health Department Recruitment candidates must scroll the web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as modified by our team members.
WB Health Recruitment
Vacancy and Qualification Details:
|Name of The Post||Qualifications||No. Of Posts|
|Data Manager||Bachelor Masters In Computer Application (MCA)/ M. Sc Statistics/||01|
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||MBBS Degree recognized by MCI and one year completion of internship with valid registration from WBMC/MCI||10|
|Family Planning Counsellor||Graduation in Social Science and have excellent interpersonal communication Skills||25|
Grab Now Latest Jobs Opportunity:
What will be the Hiring Mode for WB Health Vacancy??
To enroll for vacancies in government sector candidates need to crack written exam /interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti.
Get Sure Success In Written Exam/ Interview By Following This:
Application fee for WB Health Jobs:
- For General Category: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- This application fee should be paid through demand draft which should be drawn in favour of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti payable at Service branch, Kolkata.
Read Also: How to Deposit Fee Through Bank Challan Form
Age Required and Salary Criteria for WB Health Career:
|Name of The Post||Upper Age Limitations||Remuneration Per Month|
|Data Manager||45 years||Rs. 23270/- per month|
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||62 years||Rs. 40000/- per month|
|Family Planning Counsellor||40 years||Rs. 13560/- Per Month|
How I Can Fill WB Health Application Form??
Keen aspirants who have a desire to get recruited for latest government jobs in government sector they must follow the below mentioned steps:
- Eligible visitors must first go and login the official website of that is West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti that is www.wbhealth.gov.in
- This will take you to the home page and you must hit on “Recruitment” tab which is located at the left side of the page.
- After hitting on this tab candidates will direct to the new page and candidates must choose appropriate link for the post you are willing to apply.
- Now read carefully and also ensure the eligibility criteria.
For the Post Of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO):
- After reading aspirants must prepare an application form and attach all the significant documents along within.
- Then candidates must depart and attend the interview on respective date and time and also carry all the original documents.
For the Post Of Data Manager and Family Planning Counsellor:
- Contenders who are satisfied to apply they must press on “Apply Online” link and fill an online application form.
- After this candidates must upload all the certificates in scanned manner as prescribed.
- Now contenders must hit on Submit button for final submission of application form.
- Lastly candidates must send the hard copy of filled application form along with draft to the postal address as stated below.
HR Cell, 1st Floor, GTZ Building, Swasthya Bhawan,
GN-29, Sector –V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-70091
Vital Dates To be Noted:
|Name of The Post||Last Date For sending Application Form/ Interview Date||Official Notification|
|Data Manager||16/05/2017||Download PDF|
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||Interview date: 04/05/2017||Download PDF|
|Family Planning Counsellor||12/05/2017||Download PDF|
Candidates who wish to enroll for WB Health Recruitment they must read the Official Notification before going to apply. All the visitors are advised to visit the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com and grab all the vital information regarding West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
West Bengal health organization is going to organize walk-In Interview for latest notification about WB Health Recruitment. Organization is going to recruit candidates for Medical Officer (MO)/Senior Medical Officer Jobs. Interested candidates can attend this interview on 4th may 2017 but before that candidates have to make sure that they fulfill eligible criteria. To attend the interview candidates have to submit their application form along with required testimonials at the time of Interview. You can read all details about theWB Health Recruitment2017 through this page.
Candidates will shortlist on the basis of their presentation at the time of Interview.Appliers should bring original documents along with copies of relevant documentsat the time of interview.Reporting time will be 11:30 am and applicants should try to reach before 30 minutes from the reporting time. To know the venue, time and other eligible criteria scroll down this page created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
WB Health Vacancy 2017:
|Name Of Post||Number Of Vacancies|
|Senior Medical Officer||02|
To apply for WB Health Vacancy, candidates must have MD in Medicine/MBBS+ diploma in any clinical discipline having minimum 3 year experience /MBBS trained by NACO centers.
To attend the walk-in interview candidate’s upper age limit should be 60 years. Age relaxation for the reserved category like SC/ST /OBC will be the organization rules and regulations.
For those candidates who wanna be part of this health organization will have to face Personal Interview and the selection of the candidate will be based on their performance in the Walk-in interview which will e conducted by the recruitment section of the organization.
WB Health Recruitment: Get official Notification
How to apply for West Bengal health Recruitment:
- Applicants have to visit official website of the organization www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Now hit the “Recruitment” tab in the left side of the corner.
- After that search this link “Recruitment Notice for the post of Medical Officer & Senior Medical Officer under NACP in Paschim Me” and hit it.
- PDF file will open on your desktop screen, read the information carefully given in the Pdf file.
- To download the application form you have to hit “Forms” tab in left corner of the home page.
- Now you have to hit this link “Application Form – Application form for Admission to different Post Graduate Medical, Dental Degree / Diploma and Post Doctoral courses” in the download section.
- After that take a printout of this application form and attach all the required documents also attach one passport size photographs.
- Now bring this application form along with 2 photographs at the time of Interview o below address.
CMOH, PaschimMedinipur ,
Walk-In date: 4th May 2017 at 11:30 am
Applicants may go through Official Notification, to get more information regarding WB Health Recruitment 2017 From this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com, you can acquire latest details regarding the same so stay in touch with us and may follow us on Facebook or Google to get latest info on your timeline directly. To download application form hit on this link Download Application form
West Bengal Health and Family Welfare, West Bengal has announced a jobs notification regarding WB Health Recruitment in order to recruit eligible candidates for filling up the 29 posts of Social Worker, Lab Technician and others under the NRC, NVBDCP, NPCDCS, and CMOH departments. Aspirants who are looking for jobs in West Bengal, they can apply for WB Health Recruitment 2017.
Eager job seekers who find themselves eligible, they can apply for www.wbhealth.gov.in recruitment by sending their WB Health Application form with all the necessary documents through post on or before the last date that is 30/07/2017 up to 05:00 P.M. at stipulated address. Interested aspirants need to download the application form by following some simple steps which is going to be mention below. Aspirants, who want to fetch more information about West Bengal Health Recruitment, are advised to stay connected with this page which is tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
WB Health Vacancy:
|Name Of The Post||Vacancies||Qualification Required|
|Under Various Post Of NRC:|
|Post Under NVBDCP & NPCDCS|
|Technical Assistant For AES-JE Under NVBDCP||01||
|Lab Technician Under NPCDCS||01||
|Physiotherapist Under NPCDCS||01||
|Medical Technologist At CMOH|
|Mt (X Ray/Rd)||04||
For West Bengal Health And Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment, candidates must meet the age requirements according to the post which are mention below.
- Post Of NRC:
- Minimum- 20 years
- Maximum – 40 years.
- Post Under NVBDCP & NPCDCS:
- Minimum- 18 Years Of Age
- Maximum – 40 years Of Age
- Medical Technologist At CMOH:
- Minimum – 18 years of age
- Maximum – 37 Years of age
Salary Structure in West Bengal Health Jobs:
|Name of the post||Salary given|
|Social Worker||Rs. 13,560/-|
|Sahayika (Attendant)||Rs. 3,500/-|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 15,670/-|
|Lab Technician||Rs. 17,220/-|
|MT (lab)||Rs. 20,000/|
|MT (x ray/RD)||Rs. 20,000/|
|MT (ECG)||Rs. 20,000/|
Selection Process WB Health Jobs:
- After the scrutiny of the submitted application forms in West Bengal Health Department Vacancy, selected aspirants will be called for the written test/ Computer Test/ interview which will be taken by the selection panel of the WB Health.
- Candidates who are going to be perform well at the time of selection; they will get an opportunity to become the part of the
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview process.
|General Category Candidates||Rs.100/-|
|Sc/St Category Candidates||Rs.50/-|
Mode to submit the application Fee:
The application fees will be submitted in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of “District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Hooghly” A/C Non NHM payable at Chinsurah/Kolkata Branch will be enclosed along with the application.
How to For West Bengal Health Recruitment Board?
- Candidates need to log on to the official website of the organization i.e. www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Hit “Recruitment” link appeared on the left side of the homepage.
- After that, select “Recruitment Notice for different post under NRC, NVBDCP, NPCDCS, Medical Technologist at CMOH, Hooghly” link
- the PDF regarding the vacancy will appear in front of you, read the notification carefully and select the best position for you
- Now take a print copy of the application form given along with the notification
- fill it carefully and attach all the required documents.
- Paste your passport sized photograph and enclose the application form with the above mentioned documents in an envelope and super scribing “Application for the post of…………” and send it to the postal address mentioned
Documents To Be Attached:
- Self attested photocopy of all the certificate’s, mark sheets,
- Age proof (Birth Certificate/Admit card of 10th or equivalent,
- Caste certificate (issued from competent authority) of the candidate
- 2 color passport size photographs (one photograph to be pasted in the space provided in the right hand upper corner of the Application form & the second photograph to be submitted along with the application.
- Self attested Xerox copy of photo identity proof & residential proof (Passport /EPIC card /ADHAR card /Driving License) to be submitted along with Application.
The Member Secretary,
DH&FWS & Chief Medical Officer of Health, Hooghly,
New Administrative Building 1st Floor,
DRS Complex, Chinsurah, Hooghly 772701
Last Date to Apply:
Application starts from – 16/01/2017 between 11:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Last date to send applications – 30/07/2017 up to 05:00 P.M
WB Health Recruitment 2017 - Official Notification
To get the details regarding the WB Health Recruitment 2017, go through the Official Notification mentioned above. To know more regarding the latest vacancies regarding West Bengal Health And Family Welfare Recruitment and other relevant information please visit our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.