West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has advertised a latest notification regarding as WBHRB Recruitment. The organization invites application form for hiring the 179 Vacancies of Food Safety Officer Post. Interested candidates may apply before 11-12-2017 against WB Jobs. Candidates who are searching for WBHRB job opportunities, now they have a chance to grab it. Applicants can apply through online mode by visiting its official website which is stated below. For more information relevant to WBHRB Recruitment 2018, candidates can go beneath segment of this page.
Aspirants who found themselves eligible according to eligibility criteria of WBHRB Notification, they should apply for above concerned post. Assortment of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and interview which will be conducted by the team members of organization. Job seekers may attain more information about WBHRB Food Safety Officer Recruitment from this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name Of The Post:
Food Safety Officer- 179 vacancies
Essential Qualification for WBHRB Vacancy:
Applying aspirants for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board jobs must have a degree of food technology or dairy technology or biotechnology or other field from recognized university.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Age Limits For WBHRB Jobs:
Applicants who want to apply against above post, their minimum age should be 21 years and maximum will be 36 years. The relaxation in age will be given to all reserved category candidates as per norms of government of west Bengal.
Applying Candidates for WBHRB Vacancies are informed that they have to submit an application fee while submit the application form. The candidates are required to pay Rs 160/- as an application fee through mode or through SBI challan or through any Card payment
Aspirants who will be select for same, they will get impressive amount as a monthly salary of Rs. 9000/ to Rs. 40,500/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4400/-. Other allowances will also be admissible as per Government order.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is going to conduct written examination and interview for the selection of eligible candidates. Aspirants who will qualify written examination they will be invited for the further process which includes interview. Applicants who want to select for above stated post, they have to give their best performance at their level.
Before Going For Exam, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
Way to fill WBHRB Application Form 2018:
- Interested candidates have to visit firstly official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board which is www.wbhrb.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Recruitment” tab.
- The drop down list will be opened; you need to select the “Advertisement” tab.
- After that you need to choose “Recruitment for the post of Food Safety Officer” link.
- A PDF advertisement will be open on your screen; applicants should read whole PDF information carefully.
- After that, come on previous page and select “Online application” link.
- Already registered candidate just need to “Sign In” by using their Application Number & Password sent to their Valid E-Mail ID/Mobile No.
- Candidates who are new user they need to make an account by entering the new details.
- Now, applicants should fill all required details in proper manner in application form.
- While filling the application you need to attach necessary documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc.
- Now you need to preview of the www.wbhrb.in application form and also take a print out of it.
- After that, hit on “submit” button.
- Closing date for online registration: 11-12-2017
- Date for Payment of Fees at Bank Branches (Off line): 02.12.2017 to 18.12.2017
- Last date of full submission of Form: 19.12.2017
To attain more information about WBHRB Recruitment 2018, applicants need to keep in touch with this www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal. You can bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+ D key.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has asserted recent vacancies notification regarding WBHRB Recruitment. This organization wants to assign capable and dedicated personnels for filling up the 1520 vacancies of GDMO (General Duty Medical Officer). Those candidates who have ability as similar to WB requirements and want to grasp this golden chance, they may apply against WBHRB Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
Job seekers who are looking for the latest government jobs of medical field in West Bengal, they are required to submit their filled application forms through online mode by following some of the steps which are given below till the end of the closing date that is “01-12-2017”. Further details about WBHRB Recruitment 2018 are well mentioned on the below section of this single page created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
General Duty Medical Officer: 1520 vacancies
Educational Qualifications for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2017:
- Job seekers who are going to apply for WBHRB 1520 General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 must possess Medical Degree that involves the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule under the Indian Medical Council Act.
- The applier must have done the Registration as Medical Practitioner. The Registration must be under the Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council. If the applicant is selected and placed in this position, then they must register their name in the West Bengal Medical Council within Six months before joining the West Bengal Health Service.
Grab More Medical Jobs: Press Here
Age Criteria for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Jobs:
- Contenders who are applying for WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 shall not be more than 36 Years as on 1st January, 2017 for ordinary Medical Graduates and 40 Years for those possessing Post Graduate qualifications as on 1st January 2017.
- Relaxation in age will be allotted to the reserved category contenders as per the rules and norms of the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
Monthly Pay Scale for West Bengal HRB Recruitment 2017:
Contenders who will be assorted for the WBHRB Vacancy will receive inclusive and attractive amount of pay scale of Rs.15600-42000/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/- each month for their performance and hard work.
Job seekers are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 210 through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online application form with basic information. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is’ 0051-00-104-002-16′.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected for the WBHRB Jobs on the basis of their performance level in written test or interview conducted by the selection team of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
|To Crack Exam/ Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:|
Procedure to Fill WBHRB Application Form:
- First of all, job seekers who are applying for the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board vacancies are required to go to the official website of the organization that is “www.wbhrb.in”.
- Now press on the “Advertisement” option available under the “Recruitment” tab in the menu bar of the homepage.
- Then you have to press on the “Recruitment to the posts of General Duty Medical Officer (Advt.No. R/MO/45(1)/2017)” link from the other job openings notice links.
- Read the advertisement carefully and then go back to the online applying link.
- Fill the application form correctly in including all the required details in prescribed manner.
- Upload the required documents and certificates along with application form.
- Now make payment of application fee.
- Finally press the “Submit” button.
- After that, you have to take a print out of the filled application form.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Website Link open – For on-line Registration (including printing of Govt. Challan, where applicable)||23.11.2017 to 01.12.2017|
|Payment of Fees at Bank Branches (Off line)||24.11.2017 to 08.12.2017 (up to banking hours).|
|Last date of full submission of Form of Applications||01.12.2017|
Find More: West Bengal Jobs
Candidates are advised to stay connected with our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to get more information against WBHRB Recruitment 2017-2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||How to Find a Job Online|