2418 Vacancies are available!!! Apply Now!!! West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has issued a notification as WBHRB Recruitment for filling up 2418 GDMO (General duty Medical Officer) Vacancy. Interested candidates can fill online application form to apply for WBHRB Vacancy. Candidates must know the complete details of WBHRB Recruitment 217 from here.
Information Available On This Page:
|Vacancy Details||Required Qualification|
|Upper Age Limitations||Recruitment Fee|
|Monthly Pay Scale||Mode Of Appointment|
Steps Of Applying Process
Candidates who have medical qualification they can take the advantage of this job vacancy. Willing job seekers can apply online for WBHRB GDMO Recruitment up to the closing date i.e. 28th December 2016. Before applying candidates must ensure the eligibility requirements and other necessary details which are well customized on the beneath segment of this page by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
General duty Medical Officer: 2418 vacancies
Applying candidates should have possessed Medical qualifications and they must having registration as Medical Practitioner in the Medical council of India or any state Medical Council.
Get More Opportunities of Jobs: Medical Jobs
Applying contenders who are ordinary Medical Graduate their age should not be above than 32 Years as on 1st. January, 2016 and those who are hose possessing Post Graduate qualifications their age should not be exceeding by 40 years.
WBHRB Recruitment: Official Advertisement
Candidates who are going to apply they must have to pay the application fee of Rs. 210/- through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal. SC/ST and PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
Appointed candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 15600 – Rs. 42000/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- and other allowances as per Government order in force.
Selection of the applying candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written test and interview conducted by the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
Grab Chance to Get Recruited:
Process To Fill WBHRB Online Application:
- Interested candidates who wish to apply, firstly, they have to log on to the official website i.e. www.wbhrb.in
- On the home page, follow the “Recruitment” tab and hit on “Online Application” option.
- After that, hit on “Recruitment to the posts of General duty Medical Officer (Advertisement No. R/MO/41(1)/2016)” link.
- Now read the complete information and instructions carefully.
- Thereafter, press on “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the registration form with correct and complete details.
- After successful registration login with your application number and password.
- Now fill the online application form with complete details.
- Upload your photo and other required documents in proper manner.
- At last, submit the online form and take a physical copy of it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Closing date for online registration: 28th December 2016
- End date for payment of fee: 04th January 2017
- Last Date to submit online application form: 06th January 2017
Keen contenders should read the Official Notification before applying which is given in the above section. Aspirants who are eager to know about newest information regarding WBHRB Recruitment 2017 they must be stay in contact with web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|