1098 vacancies are available for the post of General Duty Medical Officer in the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. WBHRB Recruitment procedure has been started, so those aspirants who want to apply for WB GDMO Vacancy must check their eligibility.
To apply for the WBHRB GDMO Recruitment, candidates should submit their WBHRB application form through online mode. They can submit their WBHRB online application form from 01 to 10 day of every month.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Details|
|28/03/2018||WBHRB Recruitment||WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Posts- 1098||Medical Graduates||–||See Notification|
WBHRB 2018 Recruitment:
Candidates applying for WBHRB GDMO Vacancies their selection will be based on the interview which will be held on 21 and22 of respective month. So candidates should carry their required at the time of Interview.
To know the details about WBHRB Recruitment 2018-19, read this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|General Duty Medical Officer||1098|
Educational Qualification of WBHRB Job:
Candidates must have Medical qualifications to apply for the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board GDMO Recruitment.
Press Here To Grab: More Medical Jobs
Age Limitation of WBHRB Jobs:
Age of the appliers should not be more than 36 years as on 01-01-2018 (for ordinary Medical Graduates), and 40 Years for those possessing Post Graduate qualifications.
Application Fee of WBHRB Vacancy:
To apply for the WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Jobs, candidates need to pay Rs. 210/- in any bank.
Salary Details of WBHRB GDMO Jobs:
Those candidates who will be appointed on the WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies will get pay scale of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 42000/- (PB 4A , Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/-)
Mode of Selection:
Candidates applying for the WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment should qualify the personal Interview that will organize by the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
Must Read: How To Crack Interview
How to Apply for the WBHRB Recruitment 2018:
To apply for the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment, candidates need to go through the below mentioned steps on this page, please have a look..!!
- Interested candidates have to visit firstly official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board which is www.wbhrb.in
- After that you need to hit the link of “Recruitment to the posts of General duty Medical Officer (Advt.No. R/MO/48(1)/2018” which is displayed on the home page.
- Now hit the “Advertisement” link mentioned at the next page.
- A PDF advertisement will be open on your screen; applicants should read whole PDF information carefully.
- After that, come on previous page and select “Online application” link.
- Already registered candidate just need to “Sign In” by using their Application Number & Password sent to their Valid E-Mail ID/Mobile No.
- Candidates who are new user they need to make an account by entering the new details.
- Now, applicants should fill all required details in proper manner in application form.
- While filling the application you need to attach necessary documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc.
- Now you need to preview of the www.wbhrb.in application form and also take a print out of it.
- After that, hit on “submit” button and take printout of it for future use.
Find More: West Bengal Jobs
- Online applications will be available from: 1st to 10th day of every month
- Interview will be held on: 21 and 22 of the respective month
Candidates can get the details from WBHRB Recruitment 2018 -19 from this page, for more updates about the WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Job you can check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|