West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited has published a job advertisement titled as WBPDCL Recruitment to fill 47 assistant manager/welfare officer positions. Interested and eligible candidates for WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 must apply before the closing date.
Apply Now For WBPDCL Assistant Manager/Welfare Officer Jobs
Aspiring candidates who wish to apply for WBPDCL Assistant Manager Posts must fill the WBPDCL application form through online mode from 17-08-2018. Candidates must remember that the last date to submit online application form is 09-09-2018.
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited Recruitment
WBPDCL, a government of west Bengal enterprise, is all set to offer wonderful opportunities to Indian nationals to get engaged for its Corporate Office, Power Stations, major Projects and mines. Candidates are most likely to work at different locations of West Bengal and Jharkhand.
To gather complete information about WBPDCL Recruitment 2018, candidates are advised to go through this page which is well presented by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Serial no.||Name of the posts||Number of vacancy|
|01||Assistant Manager (PS)||27|
|02||Assistant Manager (Civil) – Probationer||04|
|03||Assistant Manager (HR&A)- Probationer||05|
|04||Assistant Manager (F&A) – Probationer||07|
|05||Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication) – Probationer||01|
Check Out: More Government Jobs
Educational Qualification needed for WBPDCL Jobs
Name of the posts
|Assistant Manager (PS)||Candidates must have attained B. E. or B. Tech. degree / Integrated M. Tech / Dual – degree B. Tech – M. Tech. Programme / B. Sc. – B. Tech. / B. Tech. through lateral entry with 60 % marks.|
|Assistant Manager (Civil) – Probationer|
|Assistant Manager (HR&A)- Probationer||Candidates must be Graduate in any discipline with at least 60% marks in MBA / MHRM with specialization in Personnel Management / IR / HR.|
|Assistant Manager (F&A) – Probationer||He/she must have Qualified ACA / ACMA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Cost Accountants of India is essential.|
|Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication) – Probationer||Candidates must be Honours Graduate in English / Bengali with 60% marks in honours subject with Post-Graduate Degree / Diploma in Public Relations / Mass Communication from a recognized University or Institute.|
He/she must have done Post-Graduate Degree / Diploma / MBA / MHRM with specialization in Personnel Management / IR / HR from a recognized University.
Find Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
For S.no 1 to 5: The candidates belonging to general category should have a maximum age limit that is 32 years.
For S.no 6: Welfare Officer having experience of 03 years should be 35 years of age and having 5 years of experience should be 45 years of age.
5 years of age relaxation for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC ,10 years for PWD candidates as per norms.
Mode of Selection
- Candidates applying against WBPDCL Notification will be selected through computer based test, group discussion followed by personal Interview.
- The Final appointment of candidates shall be made on the basis of medical fitness test of the candidate conducted by WBPDCL.
For West Bengal assistant manager/ Welfare Officer Recruitment, candidates will be offered starting pay scale amounting to Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
- Dearness Allowance
- HRA, Medical Allowance
- Electricity Allowance
- Field Compensatory Allowance
- LTC / HTC
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Leave encashment
- Benefits of medical treatment for self & dependents.
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
- General /OBC candidates have to pay Rs.300 if he/she wants to get hired through WBPDCL Recruitment
- SC / ST / EC / PWD / eligible WBPDCL Contractor workers and WBPDCL Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to apply for WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 ?
Candidates who are going to apply for WBPDCL jobs for Assistant Manager/Welfare Officer positions have to follow certain steps:
- The very first step is you need to visit the official website of West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited that is www.wbpdcl.co.in.
- On the home page, you are required to hit on “recruitment to the posts of assistant manager (PS)-probationer/welfare officers posts” present at the middle of the page.
- After hitting on the suitable link, a new page will be appeared which contains the detailed notification in PDF format.
- Go through all the instructions carefully before applying for WBPDCL Recruitment.
- As soon as you find yourself eligible, press on “apply online” to fill the online application form.
- Enter all the essential details and upload all necessary documents required for WBPDCL Recruitment process.
- Next, hit on “submit” tab and move to payment section.
- At last, take a print out of the application form for future use.
|Starting date to fill online application form||17-08-2018|
|Last date to apply for WBPDCL Recruitment||09-09-2018|
Candidates may visit the Official Link of the website for more information regarding WBPDCL Recruitment 2018. To get latest government jobs updates, stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|More West Bengal Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|