West Bengal Post Graduate Medical Admission Test is conducted by West Bengal University of Health Sciences to provide admission in PG medical (MBBS) (Degree and Diploma) courses or programs (Modern Medicine). WBPGMAT 2018 Procedure is decided to be held in the month of April 2018 by various dental and medical colleges of Uttarakhand.
If you want to apply for WB PG MAT Admission then all formalities related to WBPGMAT 2018 Registration process must be completed by you till April 2018. As per the notification details, WBPGMAT Exam Date 2018 will be published by the organization soon. For your convenience, we told you that you will be provided only 3 attempts to qualify the examination.
After the successfully completion of the examination, candidates will be selected for WBPGMAT 2018 counseling procedure in the second half or mid of July 2018 on the basis of WBPGMAT 2018 Exam Merit List. Scroll down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for acquiring more facts.
Do you about WBPGMAT 2018 Offered Courses?
|Dental Courses (MDS & BDS)||Nursing Courses (B.Sc. Nursing/M.Sc. Nursing)|
|MBBS||Bachelor of Physiotherapy|
|BPO||MD/MS/PG Diploma in Modern Science|
Do you know how to submit WBPGMAT 2018 Application Form?
Contenders are required to check the below mentioned steps for the submission of the online application form.
Step 1: Visit Official Website:
- Contenders are required to visit to the official website of The West Bengal University of Health Sciences that is www.wbuhsexams.in.
- Afterwards hit the “Candidate Login” presented at the left side on the home page.
Step 2: WBPGMAT Registration 2018:
- Then candidates have to press the link of “New User? Register here” link present on the same page.
- Now you have to enter details in WBPGMAT 2018 registration form in appropriate manner.
- Afterwards you will receive a confirmation message of the completion of WBPGMAT 2018 Registration.
Step 3: Submission of WBPGMAT 2018 Application form:
- Now candidates are required to WBPGMAT 2018 Login and hit the “Online Applications” link.
- After that you have to enter the asked details in the format in suitable manner.
Step 4: WBPGMAT Application fee 2018:
- Appearing contenders in West Bengal Post Graduate Medical Admission Test have to pay Rs. 3000/-.
- The payment of the application fee for WBPGMAT 2018 examination will be done through e-Challan which is an offline mode and via different online modes such as net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Candidates have to submit fee in any branch of United Bank of India (UBI) with the printout of the system generated e-Challan.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee before the WBPGMAT 2018 Exam Date otherwise the late fees will be charged by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
Step 5: Final Submission:
- After that you have to upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then recheck the application form and hit the “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of the form and send it to the “The West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS), DD-36, Salt Lake, Sector – 1, Kolkata Pin– 700064”.
Read More: Process to Fill Online Application Form
What is required WBPGMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria?
Candidates must be Indian Citizen for applying the admission and rest of eligibility is provided below, so please have a look!!
- Applying candidates for the WBPGMAT 2018 Admission must be completed MBBS/BDS degree from a recognized university, approved by the Medical Council of India.
- Internship of the candidates must be completed on or before 30th April 2018.
- The minimum age of the candidates must be minimum 17 years and maximum 25 years for WBPGMAT 2018.
- The upper age will be relaxed as per the norms of West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
Remember These: 8 Things Before Getting Admission
Do you have any idea of WBPGMAT 2018 Admission Procedure?
West Bengal Post Graduate Medical Admission Test Examination will be conducted for selecting candidates for admission in PG medical (MBBS) (Degree and Diploma) courses or programs (Modern Medicine) in The West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
Qualified contenders in (WBPGMAT 2018) Entrance exam will be shortlisted for Counselling process. On the basis of WBPGMAT 2018 PG score candidates will be selected. Counselling section will be held for medical courses only.
Do you know about the WBPGMAT 2018 Exam Pattern?
- There will be 200 objectives multiple choice types of questions will be asked in the examination.
- Each question has 4 marks and you have to complete it within 160 minutes.
- The mode of the exam will be English only.
- There will be 1 marks deducted for every incorrect answer.
- No marks will be awarded for multiple answers.
- No marks will be deducted for questions not attempted.
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Want to check short preview of WBPGMAT 2018 Syllabus?
Candidates can check WBPGMAT 2018 Syllabus by going through the official website as well as with the help of our page. The syllabus will consist of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology). Syllabus of WBPGMAT 2018 is a best want to prepare for the examination.
Do you have knowledge of WBPGMAT 2018 Important Dates?
|Online Application Form Availability||April 2018|
|Last Date of Form Filling||April 2018|
|WBPGMAT 2018 Exam Date||April 2018|
|Result Declaration||May 2018|
|Counselling Starts from||May 2018|
How can I download WBPGMAT 2018 Admit Card?
To enter in the examination hall, candidates are required to have WBPGMAT Admit Card 2018 which can be downloaded directly from official website www.wbuhsexams.in/Display_Info/frm_AdmitCard.aspx.
Apart from that, you can download WBPGMAT 2018 Hall Ticket online by following some hassle free steps also. Candidates are required to carry mandatory documents along with the WBPGMAT 2018 Call letter while going for the exam.
Do You Know: Procedure To Apply For Education Loan In Any Bank
When will be WBPGMAT 2018 Result declared?
WBPGMAT 2018 Results will be declared in the month of May 2018 by West Bengal University of Health Sciences on its official. Due to traffic on the official site www.wbuhsexams.in/Display_Info/frm_Result.aspxsite can be busy that time, so you are free to download your WBPGMAT Result 2018 through our page also.
Do you know about procedure of WBPGMAT Counselling 2018?
After the announcement of WBPGMAT Result 2018, candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling section. For that they are required to submit the form and choice filling details etc related to counseling by going through www.wbuhsexams.in/Display_Info/frm_counselling.aspx. After the completion of the submission of the details, you will get Acknowledgement card with registration number as a proof.
What after WBPGMAT 2018 Counselling Result?
After the completion of the counseling section, organization will declare Result of WBPGMAT 2018 Counselling. In case seats are remaining vacant after the declaration of the result, candidates will be selected for the admission on the basis of HSSC that is 10+2 marks (qualifying exam).
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
WBPGMAT 2018 Counselling – Required Documents:
|High School certificate||WBPGMAT 2018 Admit Card|
|WBPGMAT 2018 Score Card||Character Certificate|
|Category Certificate||Certificate of Locomotors Disability (if applicable)|
Note: Information about WBPGMAT 2018 is also available on the Official Website of the organization. Apart from it, candidates can grab factors by following us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) on Facebook and Google Plus or subscribing our free email service also.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Medical Entrance Exam||Top 100 Medical Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Career Option In Medical|
|Latest Medical Jobs||Why College Attendance is Important|