WBPSC Admit Card
West Bengal Public Service Commission has issued WBPSC Admit Card 2016. This commission is going the conduct recruitment exam for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) on 13th August, 2016. Aspirants who have applied for the Assistant Engineer (Civil) Post and going to appear in exam they may get the hall ticket from this page. You are advised to stay with us to get latest upcoming information against WBPSC Admit Card 2017.
Candidates may get their hall ticket by entering their name, date of birth etc. You may also download their WBPSC Hall Ticket from official site through online mode by taking some necessary instructions which are stated below. Aspirants can attain the entire information by scrolling down this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Steps to download West Bengal Public Service Commission Admit Card:
Here we have added the way to download their call letter online; you just need to follow these guidelines to reach at the right place.
- Candidates first visit the Official site of organization which is www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Candidate’s Corner” section and hit the “Download Admit/Call Letter” Link.
- On next page again select “ADMIT CARD OF P.S.T. FOR ASSISTANT ENGINEER (CIVIL) RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION, 2015” and hit on “Download” link .
- After that Hall ticket page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now you have to enter the required details such as Candidate’s First Name and Date of Birth and press “Submit” button.
- Hall ticket will display on your computer screen
- At last, candidates can download it on your desktop.
- Must take a print out of the call letter and bring it at time of examination.
Check Here: How to Download Admit Card Online
WBPSC Admit Card
West Bengal Public Service Commission is also WBPSC and it conducts competitive exam in 3 phases: first exam called Preliminary exam which is a MCQ type exam and second one is Main exam which is a descriptive type exam and the final one is Interview round. This year the organization is going to conduct the exam for the recruitment of Assistant Traffic and Transportation Engineer posts and huge number of applicants applied for this exam. Applicants going to appear in exam can download their call letter by following above mentioned easy steps.
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
- The admitted aspirants will have to generate the printout of their e-Hall Tickets at the allotted venue for appearing at the particular exam.
- In case the photograph is not visible or available on the e-Admit Cards, candidates are directed to carry identical photographs along with proof of identity such as
Madhyamik or equivalent examination pass certificate/admit card which bears photograph of its rightful owner or Passport or pan Card or UID No Card (AADHAAR) or EPIC (Voter Identity Card) or Driving Licence and the printout of e-Admit Card.
Must Read: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
Date of Exam: 13th August, 2016
Candidates may download their WBPSC Exam Admit Card 2016 through this Official Link. Candidates can book mark our page www.recruitmentinboxx.com to clutch upcoming details about WBPSC Admit Card 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section