West Bengal Public Service Commission has circulated the employment notification towards WBPSC Recruitment. There are total 957 vacancies of Sub-Inspector are available in the Sub-ordinate Food & Supplies Services.
Those aspirants who want to apply for West Bengal PSC Vacancy must submit the application form before the last date that is 18-09-2018. Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 40 Years as on 1st January 2018 to apply for PSCWB Recruitment.
PSCWB Recruitment 2018: Apply Now:
Candidates should have passed Madhyamik Examination or Equivalent from any recognized Govt. Board. Furthermore, candidates should have the ability to read, write and speak in Bengali. Candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali are exempted from Bengali reading & writing Knowledge requirements.
To clutch more details regarding WBPSC Recruitment 2018-19, candidates are required to scroll down the whole page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
West Bengal PSC Vacancies 2018:
|OBC – A Candidates||98|
|OBC- B Candidates||69|
Qualification Required for West Bengal PSC Vacancy:
- Those who wish to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2018, they should have passed Matriculation or Equivalent from any recognized Govt. Board.
- Candidates should have the ability to read, write, and speak in Bengali.
- Those, whose mother tongue is Nepali are exempted from Bengali reading & writing Knowledge requirements.
Age Limit for WBPSC Food & Supplies SI Recruitment:
Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 40 Years as on 1st January 2018 to apply for West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment. Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
West Bengal PSC Application Form Fees:
SC/ST candidates of West Bengal are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
|Categories||Exam Fees/Application Fees|
|UR & OBC Candidates||Rs. 110/-|
|SC/ST & PWD Candidates||NIL|
West Bengal PSC Salary Structure:
Selected candidates towards PSC WB Recruitment/ West Bengal Food & Supplies SI Recruitment 2018 will get best salary Rs.5,400/- to 25,200/- + G.P. Rs. 2,600/- by the organization.
Find More: West Bengal Jobs
Selection Process for PSCWB Jobs 2018:
- Candidate’s selection for PSC West Bengal Recruitment will be made on the basis of their performance in written test and personality test. Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in the written Test and in the Personality Test.
- Candidates who will be selected for appointment will be required to appear before a Medical Board for certificates of their fitness for Government service in the form prescribed for the purpose.
How To fill West Bengal PSC Application Form 2018?
- Firstly, go through the official website of the organization that is www.pscwbonline.gov.in to fill the WBPSC Food & Supplies SI Online Application form
- Go to the “Latest Advertisements / Announcement” section on the home page.
- Press “IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR RECTT TO THE POST OF SUB-INSPECTOR IN THE SUBORDINATE FOOD AND SUPPLIES SERVICE, GRADE-III, UNDER FOOD AND SUPPLIES DEPARTMENT. ADVT. NO 26/2018” link under this section
- After that go through the WBPSC Recruitment Advertisement carefully and check the eligibility norms
- After that fill the West Bengal PSC Online Application Form with complete details
- Upload required documents along with WBPSC Online Form and make the payment of requisite fee.
- Take a preview of PSC WB Online Form and hit “Submit” tab. At last, take a print out of West Bengal PSC Online Application Form for future use.
Important Dates for PSCWB Recruitment:
|Commencement of submission of online application||22-08-2018 from 11:00 a.m|
|Closing date for submission of online application||18-09-2018 (up to 12-00 midnight)|
|Closing date for submission of fees through online||18-09-2018 (up to 12-00 midnight)|
|Closing date for submission of fees through offline||19-09-2018|
|Last Date to generate challan for offline payment||18-09-2018|
For attaining further details in concern with WBPSC Recruitment 2018-19, you need to visit the official link. Keep in touch with us www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest information.
WBPSC Recruitment Advertisement No. 25/2018 has been released for filling 32 posts of Sub-Divisional Information And Cultural Officer. Submission of West Bengal PSC Online Forms for available positions is scheduled from 14-08-2018 to 04-09-2018.
Selection Of the contenders for West Bengal PSC advertisement will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and Personality Test. To know more about WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Procedure, check this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
WBPSC অনলাইন ফর্ম জমা
উপ-বিভাগীয় তথ্য ও সাংস্কৃতিক অফিসারের 32 টি পদ পূরণের জন্য WBPSC এর ভর্তির বিজ্ঞাপন নং। পশ্চিমবঙ্গের পিএসসি অনলাইন ফরমগুলি উপলভ্য পদের জন্য জমা 14-08-2018 থেকে 04-09-2018 পর্যন্ত নির্ধারণ করা হয়েছে। পশ্চিমবঙ্গের পিএসসির বিজ্ঞাপনের দাবিতে লিখিত পরীক্ষায় এবং ব্যক্তিত্বের পরীক্ষায় তাদের কর্মপরিকল্পনার ভিত্তিতে নির্বাচন করা হবে।
ব্যক্তিত্ব পরীক্ষা অংশ II এর 100 নম্বর হতে হবে। এই উদ্দেশ্যে, লিখিত পরীক্ষার ফলাফলগুলিতে যোগ্যতার ভিত্তিতে নির্বাচিত একটি সীমিত সংখ্যক প্রার্থীকে বলা হবে। সমষ্টিগতভাবে যোগ্যতা চিহ্ন সংশোধন করার জন্য কমিশনের বিবেচ্য বিষয় থাকবে। কাগজপত্র ব্যতীত সব কাগজপত্র ইংরেজিতে বা বাংলা ভাষায় লেখা আবশ্যক।
WBPSC Vacancy Details 2018:
Sub-Divisional Information And Cultural Officer: 32
PSCWB Eligibility Criteria Details 2018:
Candidates having A degree from a recognized University are eligible to apply for Public Service Commission, West Bengal Sub-Divisional Information And Cultural Officer Recruitment Notification as per the norms.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Age Limitation:
The minimum age of the contenders for West Bengal PSC Sub-Divisional Information And Cultural Officer Advertisement must not be below 21 years and upper age must not more than 36 years on 01.01.2018.
The age-limit shall be relaxable only in cases of candidates belonging to the Schedule Castes or the Scheduled Tribes or the Other Backward Classes (OBC-A and OBC-B) or the physically handicapped as per the extant rules or order of the Government.
Required Fee for WBPSC Vacancies 2018:
Appliers for WBPSC Jobs of Sub-Divisional Information And Cultural Officer need to pay Rs. 160/- only towards application fee through given mode:
- For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
- For online payment through net banking: Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
- For offline payment through bank counter: Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only.
- C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid.
WBPSC Recruitment Procedure 2018:
West Bengal PSC Sub-Divisional Information And Cultural Officer Recruitment procedure will comprise of two successive parts, namely: Part-I Written Examination and Part-II Personality Test.
The Personality Test will be of 100 marks in Part II. The written examination shall consist of following four compulsory papers carrying 100 marks each and one optional paper carrying 100 marks, namely:-
|Paper – I|| English comprehension, essay, precie,|
letter writing and drafting of report
|Paper – II|| Composition, drafting of report, letter and|
precie writing in Bengali/Nepali and translation
from English into Bengali/Nepali
|Paper-III|| Elementary mathematics based upon the syllabus|
of Madhyamik Examination or equivalent
|Paper-IV|| General Knowledge and current affairs with special|
emphasis on West Bengal
|Paper-V|| One optional paper carrying 100 marks from|
the following subjects-
|b) Mass Communication,|
|c) Advertisement & Public Relations,|
|f) Political Science,|
|h) Film-Direction or Cinematography.|
Download Here: WBPSC Syllabus
West Bengal PSC Salary Details 2018:
Selected contenders for WBPSC Recruitment Notification of Sub-Divisional Information And Cultural Officer will receive salary of (P.B. – 4) Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,700/-. Other benefits will be permissible as per the norms of Public Service Commission, West Bengal.
Procedure To Apply for West Bengal PSC Vacancies 2018:
- Visit to this official portal of the organization that is www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Move towards “Latest Advertisements / Announcement” section on the home page.
- Hit “ADVERTISEMENT (INCLUDING SYLLABI FOR OPTIONAL PAPERS) FOR RECTT. TO THE POST OF SUB-DIVISIONAL INFORMATION AND CULTURAL OFFICER, IN THE WEST BENGAL SUB-ORDINATE INFORMATION AND CULTURAL SERVICE UNDER I AND CA DEPTT., GOVT. OF W.B. ADVT. NO. 25/2018” link under this section.
- Ensure requirements from WBPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Advertisement and eligible contenders need to come back to the previous page.
- Hit “One Time Registration” link and enter asked details for registration.
- Already registered contenders have to go for WBPSC Log in and afterwards they have to enter asked details in WBPSC Online Form.
- Upload required documents and make the payment of requisite fee.
- Take a preview of PSC WB Online Form and hit “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of West Bengal PSC Online Application Form for future use.
- Filling up of online application will be commencing from: 14-08-2018
- Closing date for receipt of online application: 04-09-2018
- Last date of fees payment: 04-09-2018
- Offline payment of fees can be made: up to 05-09-2018
- Date of Examination/Interview: will be notified later
Final Note: Candidates are suggested to check this Official Link to know more about WBPSC Recruitment 2018-19. In order to be familiar with more updates, you need to be in touch with our portal by using CTRL + D key or subscribing our free email service.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|WBPSC Admit Card||WBPSC Results|
|State PSC Exam Notification||Government Jobs by Organization|
|Employment News This Week||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|