West Bengal Public Service Commission has depicted WB Civil Service Exam notification entitled as WBPSC Recruitment. Through this notification, organization will hold the West Bengal Civil Service (Exe) etc. Examination, 2018 dated on 28th January, 2018 on the results of which recruitment to the West Bengal Civil Service (Exe.) and certain other services and posts will be made. Those aspirants who are interested to avail this golden chance they can check the whole details about WBPSC Recruitment 2017 through this single page.
Contenders who meet all the required eligibility criteria, they can now apply for WB Civil Service Exam 2018 by forwarding their filled application forms on the official website via online process with the help of the steps which are given below well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. The Closing date for submission of online application is “30-11-2017”.
GROUP – A Posts:
- West Bengal Civil Service (Executive)
- West Bengal Commercial Tax Service
- West Bengal Agricultural Income tax Service
- West Bengal Excise Service
- West Bengal Co-operative Service
- West Bengal Labour Service
- West Bengal Food and Supplies Service
- West Bengal Employment Service [Except the post of Employment Officer (Technical)]
GROUP – B Posts:
West Bengal Police Service
GROUP – C Posts:
- Superintendent, District Correctional Home / Deputy Superintendent, Central Correctional Home
- Joint Block Development Officer
- Deputy Assistant Director of Consumer Affairs and Fair Business Practices
- West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service
- West Bengal Subordinate Land Revenue Service, Grade-I
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
- Assistant Canal Revenue Officer (Irrigation)
- Chief Controller of Correctional Services
Group D Posts:
- Inspector of Co-operative Societies
- Panchayat Development Officer under the Panchayat and Rural Development Department
- Rehabilitation Officer under the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Vacancy 2017:
Contenders who are applying for the West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2017 should have Degree in concerned discipline of a recognized University or institute and Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
- Contenders who are going to apply for Group ‘A’,’C’ and ‘D’ under West Bengal Public Service Commission Jobs should not below 21 years and above 36 years on the 1st January of the year of examination. He or she must be born not earlier than the 2nd January, 1982 and not later than the 1st January, 1997).
- For Group ‘B’ Service posts, the age of the candidates must be minimum 20 years and maximum 36 years on the 1st January of the year of examination (i.e. born not earlier than the 2nd January, 1982 and not later than the 1st January, 1998).
Salary Details for West Bengal Public Service Commission Jobs:
|Name of the Groups||Salary (per month) for West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017|
Mode of Assortment for WBPSC Jobs:
Contenders will be appointed for the West Bengal PSC Jobs on the basis of their performance level in written exam, personality test and interview conducted by the selection panel of the West Bengal Public Service Commission.
Quick Links For Test/ Interview:
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.210/- plus Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge /GST as applicable as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
There are two mode of payment:
- In Offline Payment Mode, Candidates will get a Challan of United Bank of India (UBI) in their dashboard.
- In Online Payment mode, there will be three options of payment, viz., Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
Procedure to Fill WBPSC Application Form:
- First of all, job entrants are required to visit to the official website of the West Bengal Public Service Commission that is “www.pscwbonline.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “Latest Advertisements / Announcement” and press on the “ADVERTISEMENT NO. 24/2017” link in the middle of the homepage.
- Read the advertisement very carefully first.
- Then go back and fill an Online Application Form including all the essential details in prescribed format.
- Now upload all the essential documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Finally submit the Application Form and take a print out of it for future reference.
Must Check: Latest PSC Notification
|Starting Date for Apply Online||10-11-2017 at 11:30 am|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Online Fee Payment||30-11-2017 upto 12:00 Midnight|
|Last Date of Payment of Fees through Offline||01-12-2017|
|Tentative Date of Preliminary Exam||28-01-2018|
Check More: West Bengal Jobs
Stay connected with this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting all the upcoming information about WBPSC Recruitment 2017-2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|WBPSC Syllabus||WBPSC Admit Card|
|WBPSC Results||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|