An employment advertisement has been circulated by West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited as WBSEDCL Recruitment. Applications are invited through offline mode to fill Medical Officer Vacancies. This is a great opportunity for those contenders who are looking for government sector jobs. To take the advantage of this opportunity candidate can apply for WBSEDCL Recruitment 2018 in prescribed manner.
Interested candidates are mentors to submit their application form in prescribed manner before the last date that is 28-12-2017. The complete details regarding West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Recruitment can be obtained by scrolling the whole page which is well designed by pour team members of www.recruitmnetinboxx.com
Name Of The Post:
Candidates who have MBBS degree from recognized University approved by MCI/any State Medical Council of India with valid Registration No. for Medical Practice issued competent authority of India they are eligible to apply for WBSEDCL Jobs.
Press Here To Grab: More Medical Jobs
Age Parameters as on 01.01.2017:
The maximum age limit of applying aspirants should not be more than 36 years.
Age Relaxation Details:
- 3 Years for OBC candidates
- 5 Years for SC & ST candidates
- 10 years For Persons with Disabilities (PWD Category)
Monthly Pay Scale Details for WBSEDCL Vacancy:
Appointed candidates for jobs in Government sector will get Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 & Grade Pay 5400/- per month from the management of the company.
Application Fee For WBSEDCL Medical Officer Recruitment:
- An amount of Rs. 400 as an application fee is paid by the contenders who are applying for latest jobs in government sector.
- Candidates must take a print of challan downloaded from the website of the company n A4 size and deposit in any branch of United Bank of India along with application fees.
- SC / ST / PWD / applicants under Exempted Category will not be required to pay any fees.
To hire willing candidates for WBSEDCL Medical Officer Jobs, selection panel of organization will conduct Written Test/ Interview. The Written Test and Interview will be held in Kolkata only. Candidates called for Written Test / Interview shall not be entitled to reimbursement of any travelling expenses. No objection will be accepted against final decision of selection committee.
WBSEDCL Medical Officer Exam Pattern:
|Post Category/Type||Duration of Written Test||Written Test||Viva-Voce||Total|
|Objective Test||Descriptive Test|
|Medical Officer||2 Hours||120||20||30||170|
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How I Can Fill WBSEDCL Application Form 2018?
Candidates who wish to apply for WBSEDCL Vacancies they may follow the below important steps:
- First of all eligible contenders must go to the official website of West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited that is www.wbsedcl.in
- This will take you to the home page and you have to hit on “Careers” tab given at the bottom of the page.
- After this candidate will reach to the new page which contains various WBSEDCL job notifications, you need to choose “Advertisement for requirement to the post of Medical Officer under WBSEDCL-Notification No. MPP/2017/10…” link.
- Now hit it and open the link. This will open a PDF file and you have to read it very carefully.
- Then aspirants must grasp all the vital details mentioned in the notification and after that interested candidates need to download the application form and fill it correctly.
- While filling the form you have to attach important documents.
- Now put the application in an envelope and send it in a below stated address.
The Addl. General Manager (HR&A)
Recruitment & Manpower Planning Cell
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
Vidyut Bhavan, 7th Floor, „C‟ Block,
Find More: Kolkata Jobs
Closing Date for submission of application form: 28-12-2017
Aspirants who are interested to apply for WBSEDCL Recruitment 2018 they are advised to be in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and avail all the important upcoming details.
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has proclaimed latest vacancies notification entitled as WBSEDCL Recruitment. This organization wants to appoint talented and work-oriented job seekers for filling up the Special Officer, Medical Officer and others vacant positions. Those job seekers who are looking for the government jobs in West Bengal and also meet all the essential parameters, they may apply against WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017.
Contenders who are interested to avail this golden chance, they are required to attend the walk-in-interview on “01.12.2017” for the posts of Medical Officer. For rest of the positions, candidates have to send their filled application forms at the mentioned postal address on or before the closing date that is well provided below. Get whole information about WBSEDCL Recruitment 2018 from this page made by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
WBSEDCL Vacancies and Age Criteria:
|Name of the Positions||West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Vacancies||Upper Age Limit for wbsedcl.in Recruitment|
|Special Officer (S&LP)||09||62 Years|
|Medical Officer||02||65 Years|
|Chief Security Officer||01||60 years (for Retired Army/Defence Services Officer) / 63 years(for Retired Police Officer)|
WBSEDCL Recruitment Official Notice
|Name of the Positions||Direct Links|
|Special Officer (S&LP)||Press Here|
|Medical Officer||Press Here|
|Chief Security Officer||Press Here|
Educational Qualifications for WBSEDCL vacancy:
|Name of the Positions||
Qualifications for West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Jobs
|Salary (per month)|
|WBSEDCL Special Officer Recruitment 2017||Should be Retired Deputy Superintendents of Police (UB) or Inspector of Police||Rs. 30,000/- Per Month (Consolidated for Ex-DSP)
Rs. 25,000/- Per Month (Consolidated for Ex-Inspector)
|WBSEDCL Medical officer Recruitment 2017||Must have MBBS from recognized University/Institute approved by MCI along with the certificate of internship of 01 (One) year and should possess valid registration certificate issued by MCI or State Medical Council. And
Minimum 5 (Five) years of experience as Registered Medical Practitioner. Local candidates having adequate experience and qualification will be given preference.
|WBSEDCL Chief Security Officer Recruitment 2017||
Candidates must be Retired Army/Defence Services Officer in the rank of Lt. Colonel with minimum 20 years of experience in Defense Service may apply. Or
Retired Police Officer in the rank of Superintendent of Police (S.P)/ Deputy Commissioner of Police (D.C) with minimum 20 years of experience in State/Central Police Service may apply.
Contenders will be selected for the WBSEDCL Jobs on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited.
Before Going For Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
Procedure to fill WBSEDCL Application Form:
- First of all, Candidates have to visit to the official website of the West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited that is “www.wbsedcl.in”.
- Now go to the “Career” tab available at the bottom of the homepage and press on the appropriate link:
- “Contractual Engagement to the Post of Special Officer (S&LP) under WBSEDCL – Notification No:: MPP/2017/08…”
- “Requirement for the post of Medical Officer at PPSP Site under WBSEDCL- Notification No: MPP/2017/07…”
- “Requirement for the post of Chief Security Officer under WBSEDCL – Notification No: MPP/2017/06…” link.
For Special Officer and Chief Security Officer Posts:
- Now download the application format and fill it with all required details.
- The Application must accompany the attested Xerox copies of certificates in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications and Experience etc.
- Keep it in envelop that should be super scribed as “Application for the Post____________”.
- At last, send it at the mentioned postal area.
For Medical Officer Posts:
For these posts, applying candidates have to attend walk-in-interview along with their enclosures for verification.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Important Dates and Addresses:
|Posts Name||Postal/Walk-In Address||Last date/ Walk-In Interview date|
|Special Officer||To The Addl. General Manager (HR&A),Recruitment & Manpower Planning Cell, WBSEDCL, VidyutBhavan, 7th Floor, ”C” Block, Sector-II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091||18-12-2017|
|Chief Security Officer||11-12-2017|
|Medical Officer||At Seminar Hall-II, VidyutBhavan, 7th Floor, ’D’-Block Block-DJ, Sector-II,Bidhannagar,Kolkata-700091||Walk-In Interview date: 01-12-2017|
Keep in touch with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for obtaining latest or future updates about WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017-2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|WBSEDCL Admit Card||WBSEDCL Result|
|WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE||WBSEDCL Syllabus|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|