WCR Kota Division Recruitment
West Central Railway has disclosed the vacancy advertisement in concern to WCR Kota Division Recruitment. Organization intends to fill 295 vacant positions for Trade Apprentice in different disciplines. Those who are in search of job in government sector they must apply fast for WCR Kota Division Recruitment 2017 before to the closing dates that is 31-12-2017.
All those aspirants who are Interested and eligible for WCR Recruitment may grab this chance. As for West Central Railway Recruitment, applier needs to submit application form through online mode. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing entire acknowledgement concerning to WCR Kota Division Recruitment 2018 on this page below.
|Post Date||Railway Boards||Post Name||Educational Qualification||Last Date||Complete Information|
|27/11/2017||WCR Kota Division Recruitment||Trade Apprentice Vacancies-295||10th/12th||31/12/2017||See Notification|
Trade Apprentice- 295 Vacancies
|Trades||No. Of Vacancies|
|Welder (Electric & Gas)||17|
Kota ( Signal & Telecommunication)
|Welder (Electric & Gas)||20|
|Welder (Electric & Gas)||12|
Hurry Up, Grab Now: Latest 8000 Railway Jobs
Essential qualification for all appliers who are willing to apply for WCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment must have 10th/12th Passed or equivalent at 50% marks and Trade ITI Certificate in Relevant Field issued form NCVT.
Check More Job Opportunities From Here:-
Aspirant for WCR Kota Division Vacancy will be assured will be getting an expressive salary package per month offered by the concerned association.
Age Limitation for WCR Vacancies:
- Aspirants who are going to apply for the said post must meet the age criterion that is minimum age 15 years & maximum age 24 years.
- Relaxation in age is allowable to applicants of reserved class (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per govt. norms.
Mode of Selection for WCR Jobs:
Selection panel of organization may conduct Screening Test, Written Exam and/ or Interview for the recruitment of applicants.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
Appliers for WCR Job have to pay application fee through debit/credit card as per category.
- For SC/ ST/ PH Category -Rs. 70/-
- Rest others category candidates -Rs.170/-
Procedure for fill WCR Online Application Form:
- Visit the official website of West Central Railway that is “www.mponline.gov.in”
- On the home page, available jobs link will shown under the “Latest Information” section .
- Where you need to choose “Par. died. Railway Jabalpur 2017>>> Apprentice Act recruiting Act under 1961 trainees (Trade Apprentice): West Central Railway – Presshere Jabalpur Board” link for which you applying for.
- Then choose “Apprentice Act of 1961: Apprentice recruitment for: Office Board Rail Manager, Kota (2017)” link
- Read the complete details properly and hit on “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill online application form with required details
- Then upload recently scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form.
- At last, submit filled application form by pressing “Submit” button and take printout of it and keep it safe for future need.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 31-12-2017
Visit Official Link for getting additional details about WCR Kota Division Recruitment 2017–2018. You are advised to check our website www.recruitmentinboxx.com frequently for further information. Also, you can bookmark this page using ctrl + d key.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||West Central Railway Recruitment|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|