West Central Railway, Jabalpur has declared that there are 21 vacant posts for Sportspersons in the railway Department. Announcement regarding the same has been done through WCR Recruitment Notifications.
Candidates eligible and willing to apply for West Central Railway Recruitment can apply by submitting their online applications till 10th August 2018. Before applying for WCR Recruitment 2018 aspirants are suggested to read all the details given in the notification.
Mode of Recruitment in West Central Railway
Candidates who will apply for the positions will be shortlisted on the basis of applications. Afterwards shortlisted candidates will be called for Trial Test. Candidates qualify the trial will only be called for the further selection stage.
Rest details about WCR Recruitment 2018- 2019 are given in below section of this page created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
WCR Vacancy Details:
|No. of Posts||Gamewise total posts|
|Weightlifting (M)||One in 56 KG||01|| |
|One in 62 KG||01|
|One in 69 KG||01|
|One in 77 KG||01|
|Badminton (M)||Badminton player||01|| |
|Cricket (M)||Specialist Batsman||02|| |
|All Rounder (Spinner|
|Wrestling (M)||57KG FS||01|| |
|70 KG FS||01|
|74 KG FS||01|
|86 KG FS||01|
|Basketball (M)||Pivot players||02||02|
Find Out: More Railway Jobs
WCR Eligibility Required:
Qualification Required for West Central Railway Vacancy:
To get the WCR Vacancy Candidates must have completed 12th/ Graduation from a recognized university.
Get Here More Latest
Age Required for Jobs in WCR:
- Minimum age of candidates to apply for the WCR Jobs is: 18 years
- Maximum age of candidates to apply for WCR Sportsperson Recruitment : 25 years
WCR Salary given:
|Weightlifting (M)||One in 56 KG||GP 2400/2800|
|One in 62 KG|
|One in 69 KG||GP 1900/2000|
|One in 77 KG|
|Badminton (M)||Badminton player||GP 2400/2800|
|Badminton player||GP 1900/2000|
|Cricket (M)||Specialist Batsman|| |
|All Rounder (Spinner|
|Hockey (M)||Midfielders||GP 1900/2000|
|Wrestling (M)||57KG FS||GP 2400/2800|
|70 KG FS|
|74 KG FS||GP 1900/2000|
|86 KG FS|
|Basketball (M)||Pivot players||GP 1900/2000|
WCR Application fees:
- While submitting the West Central Railway Application form candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.100/- as application fees
- SC/ST/Minorities and Economic Backward Classes candidates are exempted from paying the application fees
WCR Selection process:
- Candidates will be shortlisted for West Central Railway Recruitment on the basis of their online applications.
- Afterwards all eligible candidates will be called for Trial and after Trial only the FIT candidates shall be assessed for next stage of recruitment.
Read Out Complete: Railway Selection Procedure
How to fill up West Central Railway application form?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- After reaching the homepage hit on About Us tab and then select Recruitment tab available in drop sown list
- Now a new page will come out along with some links
- Select and hit on Railway Recruitment Cell
- Now hit on “Sports Quota Notification” link
- A new page will again appear along with several links
- Select “Notification for Sports Quota Recruitment (2018-19)”link and hit on it
- Hit on Download WCR Notification Link given on next page
- Read all the details given in the official notification.
- After going through the details go back to the previous page and then hit on “Register” Tab
- Fill up the West Central Railway online registration form and complete all the details
- After filling up the WCR online registration for you will receive a Log In ID and password
- Use the credentials and then log on to the WCR Online application form window
- Fill up rest of the West Central Railway online application form and complete all the details
- Once all the details are completely filled in the online application form recheck them
- At last hit on final submission tab finally take a print out of filled up WCR application form and keep it safe for further usage.
Document to be uploaded along with application form :-
- Passport size colour photograph.
- Self attested copy of Aadhar Card.
- Self attested copy of 10th certificate in proof of Date of Birth.
- Self attested copy of certificate in proof of academic qualification.
- Self attested copy of certificate in proof of Sports achievement issued by concerned Federation/Association/Board.
- Self attested copy of Fee exemption certificate i.e. SC/ST/EBC/Minorities certificate etc.
West Central Railway Recruitment Important dates:
Candidates interested can apply for WCR Recruitment before: 10/08/2018 (23:59 PM)
Check Out: Employment News- New Updates
Candidates interested in getting more information about WCR Recruitment 2018- 2019 may also go through the Official Links. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details given here on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|