West Bengal Judicial Service Examination
Willing to grab West Bengal Judicial Service Recruitment by qualify the West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2017? Then check complete details from updated West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2018 Notification and apply before the end date. West Bengal Public Service Commission is going to recruit applicants for 31 posts of Civil Judge in West Bengal Judicial Service. If you wish to get state government jobs in west Bengal then you must apply for this recruitment using online mode.
Key Content Of This Page:
|West Bengal Judicial Service Vacancy||West Bengal Judicial Service Examination Eligibility|
|Application Fee Details||West Bengal Online Application Form|
|West Bengal Judicial Service Notification|
West Bengal Public Service Commission has all set to organize West Bengal Judicial Service Exam in three successive stages such as Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice Objective Type), Final Examination (Conventional Type) and Viva Voce. For obtaining detailed information regarding West Bengal Judicial Service Advertisement, you may need to read out this page which is written by the team member of www.recuitmentinboxx.com.
West Bengal Judicial Service Examination
West Bengal Judicial Service Recruitment:
Civil Judge in West Bengal Judicial Service: 31 Posts
West Bengal Judicial Service Exam Eligibility:
- Candidates, who are applying for this exam notification, should have completed Degree of Law from the well known university which recognized by the State Government or the Central Government.
- Appliers should have as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India on the date of advertisement for the examination.
To Get More Law Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
West Bengal Judicial Service Age Limit:
- Age of candidates should not be more than 35 years and should not be less than 23 years as on the date of advertisement for the examination on 25-03-2017.
- Relaxation will be applicable for by 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal, by 3 years for BC candidates of West Bengal and up to 45 years of age for Persons with Disabilities having physical disability of 40% and above and by 2 years for candidates who have been in Government service for at least two years.
- Applicants, who are going to apply for West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, need to deposit an amount of application fee of Rs. 210/-.
- Fee can be deposited through online mode or offline mode by using Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking or Bank Counter.
- There is no fee for SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above.
Appointed job seekers for Civil Judge in West Bengal Judicial Service will get pay scale of Rs. 27700 to 44770/- per month which is offered by West Bengal Public Service Commission.
Mode of Enrollment:
Enrollment of the candidates will be based on the basis of their presentation in written exam, medical exam, and Personality Test. The exam will be conducted in 3 stages first is Preliminary Examination, second is Final Examination and final is Personality Test.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test:
How to Apply for West Bengal Judicial Service Exam?
- First of all, applicants, who are eligible to apply against this exam, need to fill online application form which is available on the official website that is www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Now, hit on appropriate link of advertisement which is given at the homepage in the section of “Latest Advertisements / Announcement” and read the notification carefully.
- Then, select “One Time Registration” tab which is shown at the left side of the page and fill online application form with complete details like name, date of birth, gender, Address, Additional Qualification, caste category, Mobile No and others in accurate manner.
- After filling the form need to upload scanned passport size photographs Photo size should be within 20 to 50 kb) and signature (Signature size should be within 20 to 50 kb).
- After that, hit on “Register” tab and make the fee payment or press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of it for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Date of Preliminary Examination||21-05-2017|
|Date of Final Examination||17-07-2017 to 26-07-2017|
Direct Link To Get: West Bengal Judicial Service Examination Notification
You need to open the above tuned notification to get detailed information about West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2017 – 18. You can also bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) for obtaining latest information time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|WBPSC Results||WBPSC Recruitment|
|WBPSC Admit Card||Latest PSC Notification|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|Employment News- New Updates||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|