West Bengal Police Recruitment
Fantastic jobs opportunity in government sector!! West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has depicted a jobs notification regarding West Bengal Police Recruitment for purpose of recruiting eligible candidates to fill the Posts of Secretary/AO. Candidates can apply West Bengal Police Jobs online through official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission by following easy steps mentioned below. Willing aspirants may retain the entire information regarding West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017 such as salary details, eligibility criteria and more from below section of this page.
Do You Know The Important Contents Of This Page?
|Names Of Vacant Vacancies||Qualification Required For This Recruitment|
|Age Restriction Criteria and relaxation Details||Salary Package Details For West Bengal Police Vacancy|
|Application Fee To Be Paid By Job Appliers||Method To Hire Skilled Candidates|
|Applying Procedure To Fill Online Application Form|
West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructural Development Corporation has recently issued a career oriented advertisement for candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in West Bengal. All candidates, who aspire to join they are required to register online for Recruitment process. Dear appliers who will pass in the selection process they will join in West Bengal Police. After successfully selection, job seekers will receive respective pay scale. Contenders who want to deserve career in this organization, it is brilliant chance for them. For more details read this page till end which is maintained by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
West Bengal Police Recruitment
West Bengal Police Vacancy Details:
- Company Secretary: 01 Post
- Accounts Officer: 01 Post
Applying candidates should satisfy below given education qualification to get recruited in this organization:
- For the Post of Company Secretary: Job Fighters should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University and ACS/ FCS from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India with minimum three (3) years working experience in managerial position of any office under Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSU/ reputed Private Company.
- For the Post of Accounts Officer: Job Fighters should possess Graduation in Commerce discipline from a recognized University and minimum three (3) years working experience as Assistant Accounts Officer or equivalent in any department under Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSU/ reputed Private Company.
Hit Here: More Government Jobs
The age of participating candidates should not be more than 35 years and not less than 24 years as per the norms of the organization.
Candidates appointed for West Bengal Police Jobs will get good and satisfied amount of Rs. Rs. 40,000/- per month for the post of Company Secretary and Rs. 27,000/- for the post of Accounts Officer as a salary which will be provided by the selection panel of organization.
Aspirants will be shortlisted for on the basis of application received and then interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
How to fill West Bengal Police Application Form:
Candidates who are going to apply for these openings have to follow below stated simple steps-
- First of all, applicants, who have decided to apply should log on to the official website that is policewb.gov.in.
- Then strike on “Recruitment” section which is shown at the top of left side of the homepage.
- Then from list of vacancies hit “Engagement to the post of Company Secretary and Accounts Officer (General) of West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited”.
- Now notification in PDF form will be downloaded on your computer screen, now you have to read that notification carefully.
- Below that notification application format is given, take a print out of that application form.
- Then fill all relevant details in that application form carefully and then scan that form and other documents as attachments if necessary.
- Finally send it below given postal address.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
The Chairman and Managing Director,
West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited,
‘Araksha Bhawan’ (3rd Floor), Block-DJ,
Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata- 700 091
Important Date To Remember:
Last date to apply: 27 January 2017
Check the above given Official Notification to get more information about West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|