West Central Railway Recruitment
Aspirants who have medical qualification and searching for latest government jobs must apply for West Central Railway Recruitment. An employment advertisement has been published with the requirements of 10 vacancies of Specialist in West Central Railway. Contenders who are interested in said post and meet with the job norms they can apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 before the last date reached.
Highlights of This Page:
|West Central Railway Recruitment Details||Age Limitation|
|Qualifications Required||Process of selection|
|Remuneration||Way to apply|
|Date of Walk-In-Interview||Official Notification|
Appliers are informed that the organization has decided to conduct Walk-In-Interview on pre-planned date as given below. Desirous contenders can appear in Interview along with required documents and testimonials. If you want to collect all latest updates regarding West Central Railway Recruitment 2018 then you are advised to stay in contact with this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Vacancies in West Central Railway:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
Only those aspirants can apply for West Central Railway Vacancies they have Degree of MBBS/ MD/MS or other Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline with good academic record from any recognized University or Institution.
Download PDF>>West Central Railway Recruitment Notification
The lower and upper age of contenders for West Central Railway Specialist Recruitment should be as per the guidelines of organization. Candidates who belong to reserved category their maximum age will be relaxable as per the norms of GOI.
- For Specialist Doctors: Rs. 65,000/- Per Month.
- For General Duty Doctors: Rs. 55,000/- Per Month.
- For Retired Government Doctors: Rs. 46,300/- Per Month subjects to the conditions that remuneration + pension drawn by them should not exceed the last pay drawn
Walk-In-Interview is going to be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization for filling West Central Railway Jobs. Job entrants who wish to enhance career in government sector they have to perform well in interview. No TA/ DA will be paid to the aspirants to attend the Interview.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
How to Apply for West Central Railway Vacancy?
- In the first step you are required to log on the Official Website of organization that is www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now go to the “Important Information” section which is presented at the mid of home page.
- Then you have to choose “Engagement of CMP in WCR Hospitals Continuation of Notification No Gaz / Medical 2/2015 – Interview Date 08.05.17 at JBP” link.
- Now official notification will be presented with all job norms in PDF format, you are needed to read all details carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Now job seekers who want to appear in interview are required to prepare the application form with essential details.
- Affix recent passport size photograph and attach Xerox of all required documents and testimonials.
- Now candidates may appear in Walk-In-Interview along with application form and original documents on correct venue on scheduled date.
Chief Medical Director Office,
Check Here: More Jobs in Railway Sector
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 08-05-2017
To obtain more details about West Central Railway Recruitment 2017-2018 then you can go through the Official Notification as mentioned above.
West Central Railway Recruitment
Today!!! We have latest West Central Railway Recruitment Notification for Master’s Degree / B.Ed / Diploma Holders. West Central Railway seeks well qualified and hardworking candidates to fill up 18 vacant Positions of PGT, TGT and PRT. Interested candidates who have required qualification can apply for West Central Railway Contract Teacher Recruitment by attending walk-in-interview. Walk-In-Interview is going to be held on particular date which is mentioned below against West Central Railway Recruitment 2017.
Interested candidates who want to make their career in Railway Sector may attend the walk-in-interview on schedule date that is 11.05.2017. So, contenders who are interested must read whole details regarding West Central Railway Recruitment 2018 from the below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
WCR Vacancy and Educational Qualification:
|Posts Name||Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria|
Aspirants should possess Master’s Degree / B.Ed Degree / Diploma in concerned disciplines like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics etc with good academic records (50%) from well recognized University / Institute according to post. Candidates must have required years of experience.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Upper age limit of candidates should be 65 years and minimum age should be 18 years. Age relaxation will be granted to SC, ST and Backward Classes, persons with disabilities and other categories as per norms of organization.
Candidates will get impressive amount of salary of Rs. 27500/- for PGT and Rs. 26250/- for TGT and Rs. 21250/- for PRT Posts which will be offered by administration of organization after selection.
Download PDF: West Central Railway Notification
Process of Selection:
Hiring of aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in Walk-In-Interview which will be conducted by selection panel of organization. No DA / TA will be paid for attending the interview.
Process to Apply for West Central Railway Jobs:
- Willing candidates can apply for the walk-in-interview which is going to be held on specific date which is represented below.
- Candidates desire to apply for WCR Recruitment need to attend the walk in interview for recruitment to posts of PGT, TGT and PRT along with their bio-data, attested copies of certificates & mark lists in proof of qualification (SSC onwards), age, experience and testimonials also affix a recent passport size photograph if required.
- Candidates should bring a photo identity proof at the time of registration. Aspirants are required to prepare the application mentioning name, address, email id, qualification details etc and bring it at the time of interview. The Walk-in interview will be held at the venue which is given in official notification.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 11.05.2017
To get other details regarding West Central Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 you need to hit this Official Site.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Railway Exam Syllabus||RRB Employment News|
|Railway Quiz||Railway Exams Eligibility|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|