West Central Railway Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board has declared a job notification for West Central Railway Recruitment. Applicants may keep continue on this page to fetch up dated info regarding West Central Railway Recruitment 2016. Aspirants, who wish to get hold this job opening may submit online application form on or before the last date.
Ministry of railway recruitment Board invites application from talented & skillful contestants for filling up Posts of Senior Section Engineer and Junior Engineer Posts in relevant disciplines.
West Central Railway Recruitment related details such as eligibility criteria, age regulation, mode of appointment, application charges, total no. of posts etc. are specified below by members of recruitmentinbox.in group.
West Central Railway
Type of announcement:
West Central Railway Recruitment
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Discipline||Vacancies|
|1||Sr. Section Engineer||P-Way||27|
|6||Carriage & Wagon||09|
|9||Drawing (Civil) & Design & Estimation||01|
|11||Chief Depot Material Super indent||-||02|
|12||Chemical Metallurgical Assistant||-||13|
|13||Depot Material Superintend||-||01|
|14||Junior Engineer||Drawing/Drawing & Design/Signal/S&T||06|
|15||Carriage & Wagon (Open Line)||14|
For Senior Section Engineer Posts:
Applicants should have Years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Manufacturing / Industrial / Machining / Instrumentation & Control / Tools & Machining /Tools & Die making / Automobile / Production Engineering / Communication Engineering from a Recognized University/ Institution
For Junior Engineer Posts:
Candidates must have attained three Year Diploma Mechanical / Communication Engineering/ Civil / Automobile/ Electrical / Electronics / Manufacturing / or equivalent Or B.Sc In Related Engineering Of 3 Years Duration OR A Combination Of Any Sub Stream Of Basic Streams Of Any discipline Of Engineering From A Recognized University/Institute.
- For post of Sr. Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Super indent, Chemical Metallurgical Assistant, Depot Material Superintend, age of applicants should reside between 20 to 34 years.
- For the post of Junior Engineer, contender’s age must lie between 18 years to 32 years.
- Relaxation in age will be admissible to SC/ST upto 5 years and 3 years to OBC category contenders.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Sr. Section Engineer||Rs.9300/- Rs.34800/- GP- Rs.4600/-|
|Junior Engineer||Rs.9300/- Rs.34800/- GP- Rs.4200/-|
- UR/OBC male candidates not coming within the purview of exempted categories, have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Women/ Minorities/ Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes need not to pay examination fee.
Mode of Payment:
- Contenders may submit fee through online using Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking.
- Job hunters can also submit through SBI Branch or any computerized Post Office after downloading a pre-printed Challan/Pay-In-Slip.
Mode of Appointment:
Job finders will have to appear for online computer based examination and candidates who will qualify the exam will be called for interview. Final Selection of job seekers will be done on basis of their performance in interview.
Process to apply for West Central Railway Recruitment:
- Applicants may log on to official website i.e. www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in and hit on suitable job link from opened page to apply online.
- Now enter you complete educational details such as qualification, working experience and other mandatory details in the form.
- After that, Upload your colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) size between (15kb-20 kb) and signature in the space provided
- Next step is to deposit application fees, choose the mode either online by using net banking, credit cards/ debit card or offline by challan and make the payment.
- At last, check the form after filling all the details and press “SUBMIT” button for final submission of application form.
- Now candidates should receive hard copy of submitted form to show at the time of interview / written exam
Date to be kept in Mind:
|Ending Date To Apply Online and Fee payment||26th July 2015|
|Last date for Offline Fee payment||23rd July 2015|
|Date of online Exam||Between 22nd August 2015 and 5th September 2015|
Note: You may get more info about West Central Railway Recruitment through Official Link. Applicants can fetch up to date details related to West Central Railway Recruitment by bookmark this page using Ctrl+D.
You may also like to check this Section