Name & No. Of Vacancies
|Junior Engineer – 322 Posts||Get Details|
|Trade Apprentice – 204 Posts||Get Details|
Look here for latest railway jobs !!! West Central Railway has promulgated an employment notification related to West Central Railway Recruitment. Applications are invited for filling up 322 Junior Engineer, Ticket Collector, and Junior Clerk cum typist and others vacancies against the notification of West Central Railway Recruitment 2017.
The Page Contains:
|WCR Vacancies||Age Criteria|
|Required Qualification For WCR Job||Salary Details|
|Selection Process||Steps To Apply For West Central Railway Jobs|
Candidates, who are interested to be part of WCR recruitment and fulfill the eligibility criteria, informed that they have to submit application form before the closing date that is 30th December 2016. Applicants, who have decided to build up their career well through WCR jobs, may obtain complete info related to West Central Railway vacancy by scrolling down to the page which is well equipped by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Posts Name||Vacancy||Essential Qualification|
|JE(Elect/Genl/ TRS/TRD||03||Candidates must hold 03 year diploma in (a) Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering from a recognized University/Institute|
|Ticket Collector||157||HSC/12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate|
|Junior Clerk Cum Typist||24|
|Asstt. Loco Pilot (Dsl./ Elect.)||85||Matriculation plus course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI approved by NCVT / SCVT in the relevant trades|
|Technician (Elect) Power/TRS / TRD||52||Matriculation plus course completed Act Apprenticeship OR ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT in relevant trades|
|Technician III, TRS/Welder||01||Matriculation plus course completed Act Apprenticeship OR ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT in the trade of Welder.|
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
To Get More ITI Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Candidates, who are applying for West Central Railway job, must be between 18 years to 42 years of age & max Age limit 45 for OBC and 47 for SC/ST as on 01.01.2017.
Pay Scale in Railway:
Candidates, who will be selected as JE (Elect/Genl/ TRS/TRD) Post, will get the salary of Rs. Rs. 9300- 34800 & GP 4200/- and for others posts, it will be Rs. 5200- 20200 & GP 1900/-
Selection Method For Filling Up West Central Railway Vacancies
- Selection for the appliers will be based on the performance in Departmental Competitive Examination, Typing Test/Document Verification followed by Interview.
- The question paper shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type in English and Hindi only and likely to include questions pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, Reasoning and Technical questions, wherever applicable.
- There shall be negative marking in written examinations and 1/3 of the allotted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
- On qualifying written examination, candidates will be eligible for next stage of selection i.e. Aptitude Test/Typing Test/Document Verification (whichever applicable) as per their merit.
START: Railway Quiz
Steps to fill WCR application form?
- First of all applicants need to visit to the official website that is www.mponline.gov.in
- After that you need to select the appropriate link.
- Official notification will be displayed. Read all the instructions carefully.
- Now you need to fill the application form in prescribed manner and attach the required documents.
- After completion of application form you are required to hit on “Submit” button.
- Then take print of submitted application form and attach documents and post it to the below mentioned postal address.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Refer to official notification
- Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: 30th December 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 03rd January 2017
- Tentative Schedule of Written Exam: February 2017
To get more updates related to West Central Railway Recruitment, you need to check Official Link. To get more updates related to West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 keep visiting to the same web portal. (www.recruitmentinboxx.com)
For bright future, must apply!!! West Central Railway has librated an employment notice regarding West Central Railway Recruitment. Interested candidates may apply for filling up 204 Trainee (Trade Apprentice) vacancies. Job hunters may get complete info related to West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 through the same web portal
Applicants, who have decided to fill up WCR vacancies, need to submit application form through the way of online mode before the closing date that is 10th December 2016. To get all info about West Central Railway vacancy, need to scroll down to the page which is equipped by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
WCR Vacancy Details:
|Training Centre||Trade||No. Of Vacancy|
|BTC Kota||Fitter (Mechanical)||10|
|BTC Kota||Welder (Elect. & Gas)||01|
|BTC Kota||Painter (General||02|
|BTC TKD||Fitter (Mechanical)||27|
|BTC TKD||Welder (Elect. & Gas)||12|
|BTC TKD||Lab Assistant||01|
|BTC TKD||Painter (General)||05|
|BTC TKD||Crane Operator||02|
|BTC TKD||Draftsman (Mechanical)||02|
WCR Recruitment – Official Notification
Essential Qualification WCR Jobs:
Aspirants, who have decided to apply against the notification of WCR recruitment, must have completed 2th class and ITI in relevant field which should be certified with NCVT or SCVT.
Get more job opportunity:
- Applying candidates must be above than 15 years and should not be more than 24 years as on 1st July 2017.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Candidates who are willing to apply for West Central Railway Vacancies they need to submit below mentioned application fee:
- SC / ST / PH Category: Rs. 70/-
- For all other category students: Rs. 170/-
Aspirants, who will be recruited for said posts, will get the impressive salary which will be offered the government.
Applicants will be recruited on the basis of their marks obtained in 10+2 and ITI examination.
Get Latest: RRB Employment News
How To Fill West Central Railway Application Form?
- Visit to the official website that is www.mponline.gov.in
- After that you will get “Citizen Services” tab, select it.
- Now you are required to hit on appropriate link for which post you are applying.
- You will get official notification. Read all the instructions carefully.
- Now fill the online application form with all required details carefully and correctly without any mistakes.
- Make sure that you have scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format with a valid email id and an active mobile number.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.
- Check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Closing Date to Apply Online: 10th December 2016
Aspirants may obtain more details regarding West Central Railway Recruitment through the Official notification. Keen aspirants may get more updates related to West Central Railway Recruitment 2017; you need to keep visiting to www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||More Railway Jobs|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Admit Card||Railway Exam Result|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|