West Central Railway Recruitment
A new career oriented notice has been advertised entitled as West Central Railway Recruitment. A walk-in interview will be organized by the organization for filling up the post of Specialist, General medical duty practitioner in west central railway. Applications are also invited form the retired Govt. doctors for West Central Railway Recruitment 2016. Suitable and qualified candidates may apply by submitting their application form.
Eligible candidates who are interred to apply for West Central Railway Requirement are invited for walk-in interview on the date, time and venue displayed below. Further detail about West Central Railway Job has been given on this page customized by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com you may access the information by scrolling down the page.
West Central Railway Recruitment
West Central Railway Vacancy:
|Hospital Name||Specialty||Vacant Post|
|Central Hospital Jabalpur||Genealogist||01|
|Divisional Hospital Kota||Genealogist||01|
|Divisional Hospital Bhopal||Anesthisiasist||01|
|Total No. of post||09|
Vital Qualification for WCR Vacancies:
The aspirants wish to apply for West Central Railway Jobs should have Medical Degree in relevant discipline according to the specified vacancies from the Institute or University recognized by medical council of India (MCI).
Age Limit Criteria:
The maximum Age of job seekers may be 65 years or till such times doctors selected by UPSC become available, whichever is earlier.
Appointed candidates will get attractive and impressive salary package which will be paid by West Central Railway. Other allowances as admissible will be provided to the selected candidates.
More Updates on Railway:
|Railway Exam Notification||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|
|Railway Exams Eligibility||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Exam Syllabus||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
Method of Selection:
Selection of the applying contenders will be done on behalf their performance in walk-in Interview that will be organized by the selection committee of WCR.
Applying Procedure for WCR Vacancy:
Aspirants going to apply for West Central Railway Application Form must follow the below mentioned instructions.
- In the beginning appliers have to log on official website of the organization which is www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then contenders are advised to find “Notification for Contract Medical Practitioners” link, in the middle on home of website.
- After that select “CMP Continuation of Notification No Gaz/Medical 2/2015 Dtd 28.8.2015” link.
- Now read the all information provided in official advertisement.
- After that you need to prepare www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in Application Form containing entire bio-data (Resume/ Bio -data).
- After that candidates have to attach the following documents with resume/ bio-data
- One photo copy of each certificates (self attested)
- Proof for date of birth
- Educational/ Professional Qualification documents
- Experience certificates
- Cast Certificates (in case candidate belongs to reserve category)
- Two passport size photo Graphs.
- Now you just need to submit your application form (Resume/ Bio-data) at the time of interview to the below mentioned address.
Walk-in Venue for WCR Recruitment:
General Manager’s office,
W.C. railway Jabalpur,
Chief Medical Director’s Chamber
Important Dates & Time:
Date for walk-in Interview: 09th May 2016 (Monday) from 09:30 AM to 02:30 PM
The candidates who want additional information concerning to West Central Railway Recruitment 2016 may check the official notification. Stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com portal for more career oriented details about www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2016: Download Official Notification
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|RRB Notification||RRB Exam Schedule|
|Railway Admit Card||Railway Exam Result|
|DMRC Admit Card||RRB Employment News|
|RRB Exam Schedule||RRB Result|
|List of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) in India|