Western Railway Recruitment
Western Railway has conveyed a job advertisement titled as Western Railway Recruitment. Organization wants to hire skilled and dedicated contenders for 34 Apprentices Jobs under Mech and Elect Department.
Interested aspirants can apply for WR 34 Recruitment before the last date should be reached i.e. 12-06-2018. Follow below stated guidelines to send prescribed application form for Western Railway Recruitment 2018.
Way To Apply For Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment
Candidates can also download format of Western Railway Application Form for WR Jobs through this single page. Railway is decided to organize test and interview process, in order to hire applicants for available Western Railway Jobs.
For whole acknowledgement related to Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19, you can check this page which is well equipped by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Must have a glance…
Get Here: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
Western Railway Recruitment
Western Railway Vacancies:
- Posts Name: Apprentices
- Total Vacancy: 34
Department Wise WR Vacancy Distribution:
|Name of Department||Total WR Vacancies|
Qualification Required for Western Railway 34 Jobs:
- Applicants, who’re going to apply for Western Railway Apprentices Jobs must be 10+2 passed + 04 years Degree course in Mech./Elec( from recognized University and 10+ 03 years Diploma in Mech./Elect. from recognized University/Institutes.
- Candidates, who have undergone training in any other organization, are not eligible ie only fresher’s can apply. Applicants passed diploma/degree in last three years are only eligible.
Check Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Aspirants who are successfully appointed for Western Railway Vacancy will surely get a good amount of salary package which is decided by selection committee of organization as described here.
- For Apprentice Engineering Degree Holders – Rs. 4984/- per month.
- For Apprentice Diploma Holders: Rs. 3542/- per month.
Age Limit for WR Recruitment:
- Age Relaxations for SC/ST candidates and OBC applicants will be specified as per rules of organization.
- For Western Railway 34 Recruitment, applicant’s age should not below 18 years and should not above 25 years.
Aspirants have to pay Rs. 100/- through a postal Order/Demand Draft of payable to CHIEF CASHIER, Churchgate, Western Railway as processing fee which is not refundable. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PH candidates.
Mode of Selection For Western Railway Jobs:
- Contenders will be appointed for WR 34 Jobs on the basis of test and/interview.
- According, the Merit List will be prepared of all the eligible candidates who apply against the Notification
Download Here: Railway Exam Question Papers
Steps to Apply For Western Railway Recruitment:
Interested and eligible contenders for Western Railway 2018 Jobs can follow the below listed points:
- You have to visit the official website of organization that is www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now, go to the “News, Updates & Recruitment>> Recruitment>>Re-Engagement of Retired Employees” tab in the menu bar.
- You need to hit on the following link and read all the instructions carefully given in Western Railway advertisement.
“NOTIFICATION ISSUED BY PAREL WORKSHOP FOR ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT,1961.”
- After reading all the information completely you need to download the application format.
- Fill Western Railway application form with complete details like personal, academic, technical, professional, valid e-mail address, contact details and others.
- Now, you need to attach the documents with filled application form and affix your recent passport size photograph and signature (if required).
- At last, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to address given below before the last date should be reached.
- Applications received after this date will not be entertained. Railway Administration is not responsible for Postal Delay.
To Chief Workshop Manager’s Office,
Carriage Repair Workshop, NOTIFICATION
- M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai – 400 013
Get List of: Railway Exams Preparation Books
- Last Date To Submit Application Form: 12-06-2018
- The Date Of Display of list of Selected Candidate: 10-07-2018
- Tentative Date Of Commence Of Training: 01-08-2018
For rest information related to Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19 you have to check its Official Link. Stay connected with us on our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for Western Railway Careers and Results etc.
Western Railway Recruitment
Western Railway has notified a latest employment notification for the Re-engagement of Retired Railway Employees in Exigencies of Services – Mumbai Division. Candidates interested in Western Railway Recruitment can check notification details from below!
Western Railway Job Vacancy Details
There are total 6898 vacancies for the post of WR Helper-Maintainer and many others. So interested Retired staff may apply for the Western Railway vacancies through online mode, the procedure to apply for the said recruitment is well stated below.
Eligible individuals can fill the online application from by going through official website of the corporation. The last date to submit the Western Railway application form is 15.06.2018 upto 10.00 hrs only.
Candidates can check the eligibility norms and other terms and condition for the Western Railway Recruitment 2018- 2019 by going through this page which is well created by the team members of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Western Railway Recruitment
Western Railway Vacancies Details:
|WR Vacancies||No. Of Vacancies|
|Admin / PERSN||238|
|S&C CCG/HQ CCG||33|
Get Here All: Indian Railway Notification
Eligibility Norms For The Western Railway Jobs:
Candidates who have been retired from the railway are eligible to apply for the Western railway vacancy. It may be noted that the employee who were removed/dismissed compulsory retired as a result of disciplinary action or in service Review are not eligible to apply for the WR recruitment.
Age Limit For the WR vacancy:
The employees should be Re-engaged for the Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19 upto the age of 65 years.
Till the availability of regular contenders from RRB / RRC / Departmental selection whichever is earlier.
- The upper age of the candidates should not be more than 63.6 years as on the date of WR Retired Employees Vacancies notification.
- The recruited employees for re-engagement shall not be permitted to continue in service after the age of 65 years.
- No re-engagement staff will continue in service beyond 65 years of age under any circumstances.
Assortment Procedure For the WR Recruitment:
The organization is organizing WALK IN INTERNVIEW the selection of the candidates will be selected on the basis of the perforate in the in interview round. Candidates can check the complete interview schedule from below.
Read Out: Railway Interview Tips & Tricks Online
Western Railway Employees Salary Details:
|Junior Engineer||Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month|
|Steno||Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- Per Month|
|Senior Section Engineer||Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month|
|Contenders having 10th, 12th||Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- + Rs. 2800|
|Other Employees have BE||Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- + grade pay of Rs. 4600/-|
Check Here in Detail Way: Railway Jobs Salary Structure
Procedure To Apply For The Western Railway Latest Recruitment:
Candidates can simply apply for the Western railway job by follow below steps-
- Firstly, candidates are required to visit to the official website of the organization which is 188.8.131.52/bct
- Now you need to go through the menu bar and hit on “Memo/ Notification” tab which is available on the home page.
- Then you need to go through the drop down list and hit on “Active Notification” link.
- On this new page, you have to select “No.E/P/890/BCT/Re-engagement/2018-19” and hit on “Download” link.
- Then you need to ensure eligibility from Western Railway Recruitment Advertisement 2018.
- After that, eligible aspirants need to come back to the previous page and hit on “Apply” link.
- Enter the required details asked in Western Railway Online Application Form.
- Upload required documents and take a preview of WR Online Application Form.
- Press “Submit” tab and take a print out of Western Railway Application Form for future preference.
Walk in Interview Date
Department and Walk in Date:
|Medical||18-06-2018 and 19-06-2018|
|Electrical Traction||20-06-2018, 21-06-2018 8 and 22-06-2018|
|Traffic||25-06-2018 and 26-06-2018|
|Mechanical||27-06-2018, 28-06-2018 8 and 29-06-2018|
|Personnel & Administration||02-07-2018 and 03-07-2018|
|Electrical Power||04-07-2018 and 05-07-2018|
|Engineering||06-07-2018 and 09-07-2018|
|Signal & Telecom||10-07-2018 and 11-07-2018|
|Commercial||12-07-2018 and 13-07-2018|
|Headquarter Office, Churchgate||17-07-2018|
|Survey & Construction, Churchgate||18-07-2018|
Individuals have to apply for the Western Railway Recruitment 2018 on or before 15-06-2018. In order to attain more information hit on the above provided official link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Western Railway Admit Card||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Career In Indian Railway||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Top Jobs To Apply|