Western Railway Recruitment
Latest Jobs Opening!!! A recent online advertisement has transmitted regarding Western Railway Recruitment for the engagement of self motivated and talented candidates. In order to fill the vacant post of Stenographer in the Railway Claims Tribunal (RCT), applications are invited by the organization. Those who are keenly interested to join this organization may apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2017 before to the closing date.
Overview of This Page:
|Western Railway Jobs||Procedure to apply for Western Railway Recruitment|
|Qualification Required||Postal Address|
|Salary Detail||Age Limit|
|Selection process||Closing Date|
Aspirants may grab this opportunity of Western Railway Vacancies, by sending their filled application form at the mentioned postal address on or before the closing date that is specified below. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing to you all the details about this Western Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 notification on this page that should be completely comprehended before applying.
Name of Position:
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from well known university or institutions as per the requirements.
- Must Have speed in English Shorthand @100 wpm (7 minutes dictation to be transcribed in 50 minutes on computer).
- Also, Preference will be given to the retired government employees
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Contenders must be above 18 years of age and Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates according to the rules of the government.
Emoluments for Western Railway Vacancy:
Aspirants who will be finalizing for the Stenographer Job will get the impressive amount of salary of Rs. 15000/- per month for their hard work.
- Applier have to clear skill test in English Shorthand will be called for interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization for the recruitment.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the selection process.
Read Out here: Railway Current Affairs
Get here: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How to fill Western Railway Application Form?
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the organization that is “www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in”.
- Now move to the top of the home page and press on “News, Updates & Recruitment” tab and select “RECRUITMENT” option from drop down list.\
- Hit on the appropriate link that is “Recruitment for Stenographers in RCT-Mumbai” link.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Now download the application form and take a print out.
- Fill the application form including every detail in respective manner.
- Attach all the important testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Photograph should be affixed on the application in the space provided a.
- Enclose the application form in envelope.
- Send the application form at the below mentioned postal address.
The Additional Registrar,
Railway Claims Tribunal, 19/ T, “ WIGWAM”,
180, P.D’Mello Road, Nr 18th Platform CSTM,
Mumbai – 400 001
Find Latest: Mumbai Jobs
Closing date of Applying: Within 15 days from the date of publication of this notice in the Newspaper
Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification-> Download PDF
For getting further information related to Western Railway Recruitment 2017–2018, you can log on to this Official Link. For getting updates time to time keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or also bookmark this page by using Control + D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Admit Card||More Railway Jobs|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|
|More Government Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|