Western Railway Recruitment
Western Railway releases jobs notification time to time to fill up various Posts, and in the same way, Western Railway has now released online jobs advertisement as Western Railway Recruitment to fill up 15 vacancies of Senior Resident Positions in various departments such as General Medicine, General Surgery etc. Now for the purpose of this, Western Railway is planning to organize walk-in-interview against Western Railway Vacancies on schedule date. Walk-In-Interview is going to be held on 27-04-2017 for Western Railway Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
|Western Railway Vacancy||Western Railway Eligibility|
|Age Required||Salary Package|
|Method To Hire Skilled Candidates||Way to Apply for Western Railway Notification|
Those applicants who wish to make to make their career in railway sector and fulfill all eligibility criteria for Senior Resident Posts may attend the Walk-In-Interview on schedule date. You can get the complete details about Western Railway Jobs from the below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates must have a look below!!!
Western Railway Recruitment
Departments Wise Vacancies:
Applying candidates against WR Recruitment should possess MBBS / PG or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute.
Check Out: Indian Railway Exam Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants willing to be a part of this organization must fulfill age criteria that will be decided by administration of association.
- Those candidates who will satisfy all the eligibility criteria for Western Railway Advertisement will get an attractive and suitable amount of salary package offered by the selection penal of company.
- More importantly, selected candidates can also get the other allowances and perks according to terms and policies.
Download PDF: Western Railway Recruitment
Selection will be done on basis of their performance in Walk-In-Interview which will be conducted by selection panel of association. If you want to get job in Railway as Senior Resident, so you need to qualify the Interview.
Get Preparation Tips To Crack The Test:
Way to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates holding the requisite qualification may apply for openings by attending walk-in-interview on schedule date and time which is provided below.
- Candidates need to prepare the application as per format and fill it with complete details in an appropriate manner.
- Eligible candidates may attend for walk in interview along with application by affixing recent passport size photograph along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents to below mentioned venue.
Room no. 22 of Jagjiven Ram Hospital,
Date That You Should Keep In Mind For Interview:
Date for Walk-In-Interview: 27-04-2017
In The End:
Candidates can get the whole details about Western Railway Recruitment 2017 through above given Official Notification.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Railway Jobs||Career In Indian Railway|
|Railway Jobs Salary Structure||Railway Selection Procedure|
|Railway Exam||Railway Recruitment Board in India|