World Health Organization Recruitment
Recently, a current vacancy advertisement has been notified as World Health Organization Recruitment 2016. Organization wants to employ qualified and experienced personnels for filling up unoccupied Junior Level General Service vacancies in the area of Administration/ Finance/Human Resources. Job hunters who desire to make their career trail bright can apply against World Health Organization Vacancies by sending applications via mail as on or before the last date that is 30th September 2016. Candidates who want to apply for the World Health Organization Recruitment 2017 for next year also are suggested to stay linked with us on our web page to fetch upcoming information.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has well modified the page with detailed and updated info regarding this recruitment. So, must check the page before applying against World Health Organization Jobs. Interested contenders who fulfill the eligibility norms must apply.
World Health Organization Recruitment
Name of Posts:
Junior Level General Service
- Human Resources
- Entrants must have done secondary school education or equivalent / University degree from a recognized university or institute with good academic records along with proven experience with Senior Executives as Personal/Executive Assistant.
- Aspirants should have three to five years experience as Assistant in the area of administration/finance/human resources in a government department/public or reputed private sector companies.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Limitations on Age:
- Age of applying job finders should be in accordance to norms of organization.
- Age relaxation will be granted to deserving candidates as according to rules and regulations of organization.
Selected job searchers will surely receive good and impressive payroll as offered by organization keeping in view performance, skills and qualification of aspirants.
- After the screening of application forms, organization will schedule English Language Proficiency test and Computer Skills Test to shortlist suitable aspirants for required vacancies.
- Contenders have to convince the members of recruitment committee with their performance in English Language Proficiency test and Computer Skills Test.
Method to apply for World Health Organization Recruitment:
In order to apply against the vacant positions, aspirants required to follow below given points:
- First of all, contenders need to visit the web portal of organization that is who.int.
- Now, underneath the page press on “Employment” link which is available under “Help and Service” head.
- Again, a new window will appear. Now, candidates required to hit on “Current vacancies” link which is present at left side of that appeared page.
- On doing this, you will re-direct on a new page viewing several vacancies link.
- Select apt link and press on that. Read info given in it carefully.
- Then, contenders required sending their applications in the attached Personal History Form (PHF) (signed and duly completed in all respects) at the mail address provided below.
- Application should reach before the last date that is well stated below.
E-Mail: [email protected]
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
- Last Date for Submitting Application Forms: 30th September 2016.
- Date for English Language Proficiency test and Computer Skills Test: 14 October 2016.
Candidates can get further info regarding World Health Organization Recruitment 2016 by visiting this Official Link. Build a strong link with us to get updated details in concern to World Health Organization Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|