Direct Link to download XAT Result/ Score Card is Active Now. The result of the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) was declared on January 16, 2019, at 7:55 PM. The XAT result was come in the form of a scorecard. It contains the percentage and percentile of individual sections.
By using XAT Login i.e. XAT Id and Password, candidates can easily download their XAT 2019 Result from its official website. After downloading XAT Score Card 2019, candidates are advised to two take a prints out of it for further use in future.
XAT Result Downloading Link Active Now!!!
Now XAT 2019 Scorecard downloading Link is available. XLRI and other colleges will call you for an interview round on the basis of XAT Result 2019. All the associated XAT institutes will declare their cut-offs separately.
After the Group discussion and Personal Interview round selected candidates will be eligible to take admission in their desired institutes. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is listing all details about XAT MBA Results/ XAT MBA Aptitude Test Result on below of this page. You may get your XLRI XAT Results from here.
Procedure to get Xavier Aptitude Test 2019 Result:
- Those students who want to download Xavier Aptitude Test Result 2019, need to visit official website of organization that is www.xatonline.in
- Afterwards you are required to press on ‘Hit here XAT 2019 Results’ link running at mid of page.
- Then under Login Credential you are advised to enter Id, password & captcha.
- Press on “Login” button to view XAT 2019 Result.
- XAT Merit List will open up; you may save your Xavier Aptitude Test Score Card for further usage.
XAT Result 2019 Important Dates:
|XAT 2019 Registration Window||20-08-2018 till 30-11-2019|
|XAT 2019 Exam Date||Sunday, 06-01-201910 AM till 1 PM|
|XAT 2019 Answer Key||12-01-2019|
|XAT 2019 Exam Result||Wednesday, 16-01-2019|
|XAT 2019 Scorecard||16-01-2019|
|XAT 2019 Selection Rounds (For|
XLRI and other XAMI and
|February 2019 and March 2019|
|XAT 2019 Score Validity||31-12-2019|
Check List Of More: MBA Entrance Exam
How is XAT Result Calculated?
- In XAT, each question carries 1 mark. For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- A maximum of 12 questions can be left unanswered. Post that, there is a negative marking of 0.05 marks.
- The scores of Paper 1 and Paper 2 are calculated differently and will also be mentioned under separate sections in the XAT scorecards.
- The percentage or percentile of GK will be calculated separately and not included in total percentage or percentile.
XAT Result 2019 Scorecard:
Please verify the XAT 2019 scorecard once you view your XAT exam 2019 result. It contains the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Test Details: Date of Test and XAT ID
- Validity of XAT 2019 Scorecard (usually end of current year)
- QA, VLR and DM Percentage and Percentile
- Total (QA, VLR and DM) Percentage and Percentile
- GK Percentage and Percentile
Get Here: XAT Percentile / Score Predictor
Note to Candidate:
Please Note: A duplicate XAT 2019 scorecard can only be issued by paying INR 300 with a demand draft drawn in favour of XLRI Jamshedpur payable at Jamshedpur.
Did You Know It?
Xavier Aptitude Test is a National Level Aptitude Test conducted by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI). This test is conducted by XLRI at all India level to select best candidates for management education. The test score is being used by more than 100 institutes for admission.
Xavier Admission Test is a national level examination for admissions to XLRI flagship Personnel Management and Industrial Relations programme, Business management and General Management Program. It is one of the highly competitive and important entrance tests after CAT.
XAT Result 2019 Validity:
The XAT 2019 result is valid only for one year. The candidates can use their XAT 2019 score for XLRI Jamshedpur, 10 XAMI members and other 150 XAT Associate Institutes for the 2019-21 academic session.
Get Best MBA Colleges Accepting XAT: Top XAT College List Rank Wise
XAT 2019 Result Trends:
XLRI – BM:
XLRI – HR:
If we look at the XAT 2019 raw score, the expected cutoff scores for XRLI should look like:
|XAT 2019 Section||XLRI – BM|
|Total||30 to 35|
|XAT 2019 Section||XLRI – HRM|
|Total||28 to 30|
XAT Expected Cut Off Marks 2019:
|Name of XAT Institute||XAT 2019 Cutoff|
|BIMTECH, Greater Noida||80+|
|SP Jain, Mumbai||95+|
Get List Of: Top MBA Colleges in India
XAT Score vs Percentile:
Here are the marks vs percentile analyses for XAT 2019. OA stands for Overall Aggregate.
- 26 OA → 99.751 percentile
- 12 OA → 99.278 percentile
- 64 OA → 98.896 percentile
- 82 OA → 97.891 percentile
- 83 OA → 96.842 percentile
Marking Scheme for XAT Result 2019 Calculation:
- Each question carries one mark
- For each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks deducted
- Candidates can leave eight questions unanswered, beyond which 0.10 marks will be deducted for each unattended question.
Know About: Top Colleges Accepting XAT Score
XAT Member Institutes:
|1||Xavier Labour Relation Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur|
|2||Xavier Institute of Development Action and Studies Jabalpur|
|3||Xavier Institute of Management Entrepreneurship (XIME) Bengaluru|
|4||Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar (XIMB)|
|5||Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) Ranchi|
|6||Xavier Institute of Management & Research (XIMR) Mumbai|
|7||St. Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology|
|8||St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration (SJCBA) Bengaluru|
|9||St. Francis Institute of Management & Research (SFIMR) Mumbai|
|10||Mount Carmel Institute of Management Bengaluru|
|11||Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai|
To avail more details about XAT Result 2019, you may check its Official Link. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates concerning latest notification.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How To Prepare For XAT||XAT Admit Card|
|XAT Exam Pattern||XAT Mock Test|
|Top 10 Commerce Colleges in India||XAT Previous Year Papers|
|XAT Answer Key||XAT Syllabus|