Xavier Labour Relations Institute will soon declare the XAT Result on official site that is www.xatonline.in, so candidates can check out the XAT Result 2018 from 31st January 2018 onwards. Xavier Labour Relations Institute is going to conduct the Xavier Aptitude Test on 07-01-2018 for admission to Management Courses. Applicants who are going to participate in exam and looking for XAT Exam Result, so from this page, you can check the XAT 2018 Result when XAT Results will be declared officially. Candidates can check the XAT Scores by entering their Registration ID and Date of Birth.
Highlights of This Page:
|XAT Result Download Steps||Most Amazing Facts of Xavier Aptitude Test|
|Xavier Aptitude Test Marking Scheme||Details Given in XAT Result|
|Xavier Aptitude Test Cut Off||Score Card Declaration Date|
Candidates may also download the Xavier Aptitude Test Result from official site through online mode by taking some below mentioned instructions. Xavier Labour Relations Institute will also send the hard copy of XAT Marks to evaluate takers at their registered address by post. For other relevant information regarding www.xatonline.in Result, candidates must have a look below section of this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Simple Steps to Check Result of XAT:
Candidates follow the below mentioned steps to reach at their destination, and get the outcome of exam easily.
- Candidates who are eager to check their result may go through official website of institute that is xatonline.net.in
- Follow “Quick Links” section on home page.
- Contenders are required to go through the appropriate link related to XAT Merit List
- After hitting the link, XAT Score Card page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Enter your all correct details such as Registration No. and Password to get Score Card.
- After filling details submit it and save that card on your desktop.
- At last, take the print out of your XAT Result 2018 to proceed further.
Read Here: How to Check Result Online Using Internet
Did You Know It?
Xavier Aptitude Test is a National Level Aptitude Test conducted by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI). This test is conducted by XLRI at all India level to select best candidates for management education. The test score is being used by more than 100 institutes for admission.
Xavier Admission Test is a national level examination for admissions to XLRI flagship Personnel Management and Industrial Relations programme, Business management and General Management Program. It is one of the highly competitive and important entrance tests after CAT.
Also Check: Best Colleges in India
XAT Marking Scheme:
- Every question carries one mark.
- For any wrong answer there will be a negative marking and 0.25 mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
- Applicants can leave out upto 12 questions, beyond which there will be negative marking of 0.05 marks.
- Though the scores of Paper 2, including General Knowledge and Essay Writing questions are not measured in calculating the total percentile, it is necessary to attempt in order to qualify for examination.
XLRI XAT Result 2018 Details:
Xavier Aptitude Test Score Card consists of following details such as:
- Total score and percentile of all 3 sections
- Score and percentile of all 3 sections individually
- Marks and percentile of General Knowledge (GK) section
- ID of applicant
- Exam Date
- Score Card Declaration Date
Must Check: List Of Top Universities in India
XAT Cut Off 2017:
|VA||79.46||76.69||5 and Above|
|DM||76.84||71.628||5 and Above|
|QA||88.7||70.07||6 and Above|
|Total XAT 2017 Cutoff||96||92.55||22 and Above|
Score Card Declaration Date: 31-01-2018
Check Out: XAT Exam 2018 Notification
To download XAT Result 2018, candidates may go through the Official Link. Students if you want to know more, and then stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get latest information time to time. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus to remain updated.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|XAT Eligibility Criteria||XAT Entrance Exam|
|How to Prepare for XAT||XAT Syllabus|
|XAT Previous Year Question Paper||XAT Admit Card|