XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) offers various management programmes. To apply for XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission in UG/ PG Courses, you can submit your XIMB Bhubaneswar Application Form till the last date.
To get more details regarding Management Programmes, Doctoral Programs and Bachelor’s Degree Programs Admission, you can check the complete XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission Notice.
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
Xavier Institute of Management is one of the Best Business Management Institute in Bhubaneswar that was founded in year 1987. This organization selects students for the admission on the basis of their performance in entrance exam and interview.
In order to get complete information regarding XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission 2018 Notice, you need to go through this page that is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission
Course Offered in XIMB Bhubaneswar:
One Year Full Time Master’s Program
Business Management for Executive (EMBA-BM)
Two-Year Full-Time Master’s Degree Program
- Business Management (MBA-BM)
- Global Management (MBA-Global)
- Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM)
- Counseling (MC)
- Rural Management (MBA-RM)
- Urban Management & Governance (MBA-UMG)
- Sustainability Management (MBA-SM)
- Business Finance (MBF)
- Mass Communication (MA-MC)
- Economics (M.Sc-Eco)
- Commerce (B.Com.)
- Business Management (BBM)
- Mass Communication (BSc-MC)
- Economics (B.Sc-Eco)
- Sustainable Development (B.Sc-SD)
- Computer Science & Engineering (B.Tech-CSE)
Doctoral Program in Management (Ph.D)
Choose Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 10th/ 12th
XIMB Fee Structure 2018:
|MBA BM||Rs. 15,40,000|
|MBA HRM||Rs. 15,40,000|
|MBA SM||Rs. 11,00,000|
|EXECUTIVE MBA||Rs. 15,40,000|
|PH.D (sponsored )||Rs.6,00,000|
XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates are required to possess Minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline with at least 55% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized University for XIMB Bhubaneswar MBA Admission 2018.
Applier for XIMB Bhubaneswar Ph.D Admission 2018 need to possess Master’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline from a recognized University, with at least 55% marks. In case the score is available on a letter-grade system, the Institute expects a minimum cumulative score of 5.5 on a 10-point scale.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
XIMB, Bhubaneswar Admission Procedure 2018:
Selection of the contenders for Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB), Bhubaneswar Admission 2018, you have to follow the given procedure as per the requirement of the course.
For MBA-BM/ MBA-RM/MBA-HRM/MBA-SM
The selection is made based on the scores in exams XAT/CAT/GMAT and it includes Written Ability Test and Personal Interview (which factors in the past academic record and relevant work experience).
For MBA- Global Management
The admissions committee evaluates the candidates based on their academic history, XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMAT scores, and personal interview.
For Executive MBA-BM
Eligible candidates are called for personal interview after the screening of exam score and past academic and work records.
XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission Placements:
Final Placements at XIMB, Bhubaneswar for MBA-BM:
|Number of recruiters||89|
|Number of PPOs||47|
|Number of offers made||347|
|Highest salary||Rs.20.00 LPA|
|Average Salary||Rs.12.44 LPA|
Final Placements at XIMB, Bhubaneswar for MBA-HRM
|Number of recruiters||39|
|Number of PPOs||22|
|Number of offers made||89|
|Highest salary||Rs.19.00 LPA|
|Average Salary||Rs.11.51 LPA|
Summer Placements at XIMB for MBA-BM
|Number of students placed||362|
|Number of companies||88|
|Highest stipend||Rs. 1,60,000|
Summer Placements at XIMB for MBA-HRM
|Number of students placed||123|
|Number of offers||46|
|Highest stipend||Rs. 1,50,000|
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Procedure to Submit XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission Form 2018:
Candidates are required to check the complete Process to Fill Online Application Form to apply for XIMB Bhubaneswar Online Admission 2018.
Step 1: XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission 2018 Registration
- First of all, students have to go through the official website of the organization that is www.ximb.edu.in
- Afterwards you have to go through the “Admission” tab available at the left side on the home page.
- Select the appropriate link of the course and hit “Apply online” tab.
- Fill up the “Login Details” (in the Next page) to create and receive by email a unique XUB ID and Password for applying to XUB.
Step 2: XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission 2018 Log in
- Candidates are required to Login with your XUB ID and Password.
- Fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, and Professional Details.
- Upload your photo & signature and Submit. (You may keep ready the scanned/digital images of your photo/signature in JPEG format, in advance.
- The dimensions of photo may be of about 200×250 pixels, and the signature may be of about 250×125 pixels, both images within 50 kb each in size).
Step 3: Make the Payment of XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission Fee 2018
- Now contenders are required to make the payment of the application fee.
- Recheck the complete XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission 2018 Online Form.
- Hit the “submit” tab and take a print out of the XIMB Bhubaneswar Online Application Form 2018 for future use.
|Courses||Last date to Fill Application Form|
|For All MBA & MBF Courses||December 2018|
|For Mass Communication (MA-MC)||31 Mar 2018|
|Under Graduate||31 May 2018|
Check Out: Top MBA Colleges in India
XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission 2018 Helpline:
|Address|| Xavier Institute of Management|
Xavier Square, Bhubaneswar-751013, India,
Details regarding XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission 2018 can be downloaded by the contenders with the help of above provided official link that has given by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|