XLRI stands for Xavier School of Management and it frequently struggles to contribute its tick to the Professional Development and management of numerous companies that serve the public. XLRI Placements Committee would like to honestly acknowledge the hard work of every student, faculty member as well as other key providers towards running the XLRI Placements 2018. XLRI Jamshedpur Placements 2017 at Xavier School of Management (XLRI) has organized with XLRI Placements Highest Package for its current outgoing batch of 2017.
Xavier School of Management’s unrivalled status for its Human Resources Course was obviously visible as the HR students protected good job offers through sectors viz. Consulting, FMCG, General Management, HR and other various sectors in large numbers. Let’s take a look at the important statistics of the XLRI Final Placements 2017 conducted at XLRI Jamshedpur. Scroll down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get the whole details regarding XLRI Jamshedpur Placements.
XLRI Placements 2017 Details
Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur, has completed final XLRI Executive MBA Placements of its biggest graduating batch, with the average annual salary of Rs 18.5 lakh.
The average remuneration provided to XLRI – Xavier School of Management students increased to Rs 18 lakh this year from Rs 17 lakh in last year’s campus selection.
Some students were offered XLRI International Placements.
121 students were offered PPOs (Pre-Placement Offers) from their XLRI Summer Placements for summer internships this year as against last year when 102 PPOs were provided.
XLRI Placement 2017: Highlights
- Total Number of XLRI HR Placements 2017 offered received: 121 for a batch of 359, a significant increase in
- The median salary offered to the batch is INR 19.00 lakhs per annum while the average is INR 19.21 lakhs. Both these figures have shot up over last year
- Average CTC in the Marketing Space: 21.8 LPA
- Average CTC in the operations Space: 26.5 LPA
- Number of offers with a CTC greater than 25 LPA up by 18%
- Number of new XLRI Global MBA Placements roles opened up on campus see a rise of 17% over last year
Check Out: Top MBA Colleges In India
|Placement Snapshot||Core MBA Programme|
|First time Recruiters||42|
|Average Salary of the batch||Rs. 19.21 LPA|
|Median salary of the batch||Rs. 19 LPA|
XLRI Placements Average Package
- The average salary offered to batch in XLRI MBA Placements has increased to INR 19 lakhs as against INR 18.00 lakhs previous year.
- While the average compensation in PGCHRM XLRI Placements has increased to INR 19.21 from INR 18.5 lakhs last year
- XLRI GMP Placements 2017 replicated an upward swing in selection with more recruiters providing XLRI Placements Package while organizations competed among themselves in offer of more jobs.
- XLRI, Jamshedpur PGDM (XLRI PGDM GM Placements) – Business Management batch has 11.95% female candidates and PGDM-HRM batch has 25.96% female students.
XLRI General Management Placements also saw a rise in placement 2017 over 2016, 2015 and 2014 as shared below-
|XLRI Placements Year||PPOs|
Hit Here To check: MBA Entrance Exam
XLRI Placement Report – 2017
You will see the devastating increase in number of recruiters willing to partner with XLRI and they own this to the efforts of the applicants who constantly perform well and bring success to the institute.
Top Recruiters: XLRI HRM Placements
Top recruiters for XLRI HR Placements include Amazon BOLD, Uber, PayTM JPMC, Goldman Sachs, Avendus Capital, HUL, P&G, ITC, Mondelez, Nestle, Reckitt Benckiser, Coca Cola, PepsiCo, Asian Paints, Colgate Palmolive, AB InBev, The Boston Consulting Group, McKinsey & Co., Accenture Strategy, Directi, HCL, Tata Sons Group (TAS), Aditya Birla Group, Mahindra & Mahindra, Reliance Industries, Lodha group, Future group, RPG among others
Domain-Wise Distribution Of Placement Packages
A domain-wise analysis of organizations that visited the campus has been provided below:
What are the various ways of hiring applicants?
An applicant can be hired for:
- A two month full-time summer internship (Summer Placements)
- Sideways positions, for applicants with prior experience (XLRI Lateral Placements)
- Entry level full-time roles (Final Placements)
What are the typical steps in the hiring procedure?
What details are expected in a Corporate Presentation?
The information applicants expect in a Corporate Presentation is:
- Profile of the organization
- Profile of the role provided
- Location where the applicant shall be posted
- Remuneration offered
Which Type of facilities is available on campus for a presentation/placement process?
The following facilities can also be organized for your particular needs by writing to your SPOC (member of placement committee)
- Projection facilities
- Teleconferencing and Video conferencing facilities
- Presentation halls
Get Here: MBA Jobs for Freshers
Separate processes for XLRI BM Placements and XLRI HRM Placements:
The Business Management and Human Resource Management courses can have a common selection process, though organizations can come down to campus to select applicants of either or both programs.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com hopes that above given information regarding XLRI Placements 2018 will help the candidates a lot. If candidates have any query concerning XLRI Placements, then you can drop the comment in the comment box which is provided below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Private Jobs||How to Find a Job Online|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Walk-In Interview For Freshers||Top Jobs To Apply|