Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment
A latest job notification has been released named as Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment. The organization wants to hire eligible and skilled contenders for the 31 vacant posts of Junior Research Fellows. For this, the organization has decided to organized walk in interview on 11-11-2017 at 11:00AM. Interested contenders in ZSI are required to bring duly filled application form with all testimonials and certificates at walk in. You may collect more information related Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2018 by going through the content given on this page.
This is to inform to all those aspirants who have decided to attend walk in that there will be no TA/DA paid. Applicants are advised to register for walk in at interview center from m 10:00- 11:00 AM on the day of interview at Botanical Garden of Indian Republic, NOIDA, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh. Job hunters may get more brief details about Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2018 from this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment
Junior Research Fellows
Applying candidates for Zoological Survey Of India vacancies 2017 should have done Master degree in Zoology/ Environmental Science/ Wildlife Science/ Life Sciences with Zoology as a major subject in undergraduate/post graduate course from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
Check Latest: Post Graduate Jobs
The applying candidates for Zoological Survey Of India jobs 2017 should not above than 28 years on the date of the interview. The relaxation is available for reserved category aspirants based on government norms.
Selected aspirants will get satisfying amount as monthly salary of Rs. 12,000/- P.M. (Consolidated) + H.R.A. as permissible.
Mode Of Assortment:
Eligible candidates will be selected based on interview performance which will be conducted by the selection panel of the department. Applicants who are going to attend interview are advised to bring their all testimonials and certificates along with them at interview center.
How To Apply For Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, willing to apply candidates have to visit official website that is zsi.gov.in
- Go to New Release section and hit on “advertisement” link appearing at last of the home page.
- This will shift you to next page from where you should hit on “Walk-in-Interview for selection of Junior Research Fellows” link.
- Aspirants should read complete Zoological Survey of India Recruitment notification for getting complete details.
- After that, interesting contenders should download ZSI application form by follow suitable tab.
- Fill Zoological Survey Of India application form and fill it properly with all information in correct manner.
- Now, attach all relevant documents and certificates with this application form.
- Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with one set of testimonials of qualifications, experience, date of birth etc. along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations.
- All original documents should be produced at the time of registration for verifications.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for appearing for the interview.
Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment – Official Notification
Walk In Date, Time And Venue:
At Botanical Garden of Indian Republic, NOIDA, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh on 11-11-2017 at 11.00 AM onwards.
Find More: Uttar Pradesh Jobs
You may fetch more information related Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2018 by going through Official Link. If, you have any query related to this post than you may ask it in below given comment box on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Our experts will definitely solve your problem as soon possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Walkin Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|