Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment
For bright future, must apply!!! Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata has promulgated an employment notification titled as Zoological Survey of India Recruitment. Applications are invited through zsi.gov.in for filling up 05 vacant positions of Junior Project Fellow (JPF) & Field Assistant (FA). Job hunters, who want to build up their career through ZDI jobs, must apply for Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of the Page:
|Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment Vacancies||Eligibility Criteria|
|Salary Details||Age Limitations|
|Mode Of Hiring||Steps To Apply|
Job seekers, who have decided to apply for filling up ZDI vacancies, are informed that they have to submit application form through offline mode before the closing date that is 21st January 2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has presented all the points related to Zoological Survey of India Kolkata recruitment on the same page.
Zoological Survey of India Recruitment
- Junior Project Fellow (JPF) – 02
- Field Assistant (FA) – 03
|Post Name||Required Qualification||Salary Details|
|Junior Project Fellow||Master degree in Zoology / Life Sciences with Zoology as a major subject in undergraduate/post graduate course from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.||Rs. 16,000/- + Admissible HRA|
|Field Assistant||Graduate degree in Zoology / Life Sciences with Zoology as a subject from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks.||Rs. 8,000/-|
Get More Job Opportunity:
- Aspirants, who are going to fill up Zoological Survey of India vacancy, must be below than 28 years as on 21.01.2017.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC-Non Creamy Layer (NCL) / Women / Physically Challenged applicants as per Govt. of India rules.
Zoological Survey of India Recruitment – Official Notification
Applying candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test or interview that will b e conducted by the selection panel of organization.
Must Read before Appearing in exam or Interview:
Steps To Apply:
- First and foremost step is to move towards the Official Website that is www.zsi.gov.in
- Home page will appear on your screen and you need to hit the “Advertisement” option available under “New Release” section.
- Then you need to select “Recruitment of Junior Project Fellow (JPF) and Field Assistant (FA)” link.
- After that official notification will be displayed on the screen of your computer, read all the instructions carefully.
- Download the application form format and fill it with correct details
- Then you are required to attach the documents with the application form.
- At last you need to send these documents to the below mentioned postal address.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Zoological Survey of India,
M-Block, New Alipore,
Last date to submit application form: 21st January 2017
Applicants may check official notification to obtain rest info related to Zoological Survey of India Recruitment. Candidates, who want to know all the details related to Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2017, are advised to keep visiting to the same web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|