1. Information HindiNews collects from the User:
- 1.1. Personally Identifiable Information
Email: The data is solely for user authentication and identification .
- 1.2. Non-personally Identifiable Information
We collect the information from the user to verify and authenticate the device uniquely
The application needs access to device storage in order to save the pictures, videos & offline news the user is interested in
The application serves news and content to the users based on their location and hence the permission
The user can share and submit content for the UGC section/channel and camera needs to be accessed for this purpose
2. How HindiNews uses the collected Information?
2.1. HindiNews may collect and use Your personal information for the following purposes:
- Your email address is used to identify You while logging into the App. HindiNews may use this information to control Your access to the App as well as use of the App, to communicate with the User, customize Your experience of using the App and and/or the content of any email newsletter or other material that HindiNews may send to the You from time to time and provide information that may be useful or interesting based on the content and personally identifiable information relating to You .
- Your email address will be used to send user information, administrative information, changes in account settings and any changes to the App or updating User on new policies of HindiNews. Apart from this You will receive periodic emails that may relate to company news, related product or service information, etc. Email address may also be used for responding to any of the inquiries, questions, and/or any other requests made by You. If at any time You want to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, HindiNews has included detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
- HindiNews may use the personal information provided by the User to prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of the “HindiNews User Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions” and any applicable laws.
3. How HindiNews protects User’s Information
- 3.1. HindiNews adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Your personal information, username, password, and data stored on the App. HindiNews cannot guarantee the security of any information obtained through unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors that may compromise the security of user information at any time. It is important for the User to prevent unauthorized access to his/her account and personal information by limiting access to his/her device.
4. Sharing User’s Personal Information
- 4.1. HindiNews does not sell, trade, or rent Your personally identifiable information collected by HindiNews to others except as described in this Policy. HindiNews may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with HindiNews business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- 4.2. At times HindiNews may be required by law or litigation to disclose personal information about the users. HindiNews may also disclose information about the user if HindiNews determines that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance that disclosure of information is necessary.
- 4.3. HindiNews reserves the right to transfer Personal Information of users to another party as a result of merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of HindiNews assets to another party.
5. What Choices User has Regarding the Use of his/her Information
- 5.1. In case, if the user is receiving marketing or promotional emails from HindiNews, You have the option to “opt out” of such marketing emails by following the instructions in those mails. If the user opts out, he/she may still receive non-promotional emails from HindiNews, such as emails about his/her account or any ongoing business relations entered into by HindiNews.
8. Contacting Us