Walk-in Interview for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AMEs)! Air India Engineering Services Ltd has published AIESL Recruitment notification. There are 70 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Jobs in organization.
AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Recruitment through Walk-in Interview:
Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview on any working day. Preference will also be given to those who have additional type-rating on A320/ ATR-72 whether as B1 or Cat “A”.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Walk-In Interview Details:
In order to apply successfully for Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment or AIESL Vacancy, download application form & fill it with required details and send the duly filled form to below address.
For getting more details concerning AIESL Recruitment 2019 for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AMEs), take a look of below page tailored by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AIESL Vacancies Overview:
|For NAGPUR –MRO||06|
Are You Eligible for AIESL AMEs Jobs?
Applicant for AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Recruitment must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Indian Board/ University.
Find More: 12th Class Pass Jobs
- CAR 66 CAT B1/B2 licence on B737-700/800/900 aircraft fitted with CFM56 engine
- CAR 66 CAT B1 licence on B777-200LR/300ER series aircraft fitted with GE-90 engine
- Minimum one year maintenance experience as a certifying support staff with CAR 145 approved organization on B737-800/ CFM56 and B777-200LR/300ER fitted with GE-90
- However, both qualified may also apply for latest jobs.
Age Criteria for AIESL AME Recruitment:
At time of submitting application form, aspirants must meet eligibility conditions as listed in Air India Engineering Services Limited Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Notification.
- General Category – Not above 55 years as on 1stJAN 2019
- OBC – Not above 58 years as on 1stJAN 2019
- SC/ST – Not above 60 years as on 1stJAN 2019
- Ex-Servicemen – as per Govt. rules but not above 60 years
Interested contestants applying for AIESL Job openings must pay fee by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at New Delhi.
Amount of fee:
Non-refundable amount: Rs.1000/-
Walk-In Interview and Pre-Employment Medical Examination will be organized for Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment.
Check Given Links:
Monthly Salary for AIESL Jobs:
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience in range of Rs.95,000 to Rs.1,28,000 pm.
How to apply for AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AMEs) Jobs 2019?
- Refer official portal of organization i.e. www.airindia.in
- After visiting official portal, tap on ‘Careers’ link from bottom side.
- Applicants must hit on ‘View Advertisement’ link in front of ‘Walk-In recruitment of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AMEs)’ head.
- You will notice AIESL Notification will display at your system.
- Afterwards, download AIESL Application Form 2019, fill it with important information.
- Then, affix all the documents along with AIESL Recruitment Form.
- Put your form in envelop that should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Your Name”.
- Participate in Interview session along with this application form.
Air India Walk-in-Venue:
Air India Engineering Services Limited,
Maintenance Repair Organization – Hangar,
Date of walk-in-interview: Any working day
Find More: Latest Walkin Jobs
Aspirants may visit its Official Link for more details about AIESL Recruitment 2019. Also, you may bookmark our web portal for instant updates for latest career opportunities.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Air India Recruitment||How to Become a Cabin Crew|
|AIATSL Recruitment||How To Become A Pilot In India|
|Air India Express Recruitment||Latest Private Jobs|
|Commercial Pilot Salaries In India||Employment News- New Updates|