AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
Applications are invited for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment for Senior Resident and Junior Resident Posts. To fill 174 vacancies of SR, JR Posts aspirants can go through complete AIIMS Bhubaneswar Advertisement to ensure the eligibility.
Advt. No.: AIIMS/BBS/Dean/SR/49-A/ covers complete details for AIIMS Bhubaneswar 174 Recruitment. Those, who satisfy all conditions as per AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification can further apply to attend walk-in interview.
Apply For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 To Fill 174 Vacancies
For selecting candidates towards SR and JR posts walk-in interview round will be conducted from 11-10-2018 to 13-10-2018. Aspirants have to report for interview at 08:00 AM. The merit list for all categories shall be prepared on the basis of personal interview.
Candidates should apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018-19 by following the guidelines provided on this page, which is well supplied by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancies:
|Name of Department||No. Of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy|
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR Vacancies|
|Burns and Plastic Surgery||04|
|Endocrinology & Metabolism||04|
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar JR Vacancies|
Qualification Needed For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs:
Applying candidates for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment should satisfy all the qualification requirements that are given below.
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment: A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/DM/MDS in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI /Institute of National Importance. The Candidates completing the above courses by 30th September, 2018 are eligible to apply. They have to produce the pass certificate from the Institute at the time of Interview. For the Department of Dentistry, Candidates having Oral Maxilofacial Surgery and Endodontics will be given preference.
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident Recruitment: MBBS/BDS from Institution recognized by MCI. The candidate must have completed a compulsory internship and must produce an internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI/DCI. Those candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
From Here, Get: Job Opportunities in Medical Field
Age Limit For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job Openings:
Upper age limit for AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR/ JR Recruitment should be 37 years. Relaxation in age will be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
Application Fee For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Careers:
Applicants applying for AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR Recruitment or AIIMS Bhubaneswar JR Recruitment have to make the payment of application fee. Aspirants must make the payment of fee through proper channel.
- General/OBC category: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 800/-
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Process:
To screen the eligible candidates for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Openings will be done on the basis of performance in walk-in interview. Those, who will be selected through recruitment committee, will be finally appointed for applied posts.
Wondering For Preparation Of Interview, Check Below:
Salary Structure For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job:
Selected candidates for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job Vacancy will be offered attractive amount of pay scale that is given below for SR and JR posts:
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment: Rs.66,000/- per month
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident Recruitment: Rs.60,000/- per month
Process To Fill AIIMS Bhubaneswar Application Form:
- First of all candidates are required to login to official website that is aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018.
- Then, press “Recruitment” tab that is given in mid left side of home page.
- On next page, select “Walk-in-Interview for Senior Resident / Junior Resident” and hit on download image.
- Further, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification PDF will appear.
- Read the complete details given in AIIMS Bhubaneswar Advertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply and prepare AIIMS Bhubaneswar Application Form with all necessary and correct details.
- Also, prepare all required documents and certificates and carry them at the time of interview.
Walk-in Interview Venue:
Director Conference Hall,
Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar
Find More: Latest Walkin Jobs
Walk-in Interview Date & Time:
- Walk-in Interview Date: 11-10-2018 to 13-10-2018
- Reporting Time: 08:00 AM
Essential and Final Note:
After going through the above details candidates must have understood the procedure for appearing in walk-in interview for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018- 2019. For more details, they may follow us on Facebook and Google+.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|