AIIMS Nursing Application Form
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is conducting AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam in the month of June 2019. Check AIIMS Nursing 2019 details such as AIIMS Nursing Application Form procedure, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, etc. here on this page.
To apply for AIIMS BSc Nursing admission, candidates are required to fill AIIMS BSc nursing application form through online mode latest by 03-01-2019. Also, one time correction facility is provided to the students which are to be commenced from 08-01-2019 to 18-01-2019.
To Get AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 Details: Check Here!!!
AIIMS BSc Entrance Exam leads to admission in B.Sc(H) Nursing/B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)/B.Sc Paramedical Courses of AIIMS and other affiliated nursing institutions . Before applying for AIIMS BSc Nursing 2019, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the entire eligibility conditions and other important information.
To gather complete information about AIIMS Nursing 2019 or other important information related to All India Institute of Medical Sciences entrance exam 2019, you need to scroll down this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AIIMS Nursing Application Form
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Nursing 2019 admission:
B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing: Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent with PCB and English from a recognized board/institute and must have scored 55% marks (for General/OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST candidates.
Get Here List Of: Medical Entrance Exam
B.Sc. (Post Basic) Nursing:
Candidates must have passed 12th standard or its equivalent from a recognized board. Also, Diploma holders in General Nursing and Midwifery are eligible to apply.
Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree and must have secured 60% marks General/OBC (55% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
Read About: Career in Medical Field
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Application fee:
AIIMS Nursing Application Form fee can be deposit through credit card, debit card and internet banking which is stated below:
- For General and OBC category: Rs.1500/-
- Reserved category candidates: Rs.1200/-
- Orthopedic/Physically Handicapped are exempted from fee.
AIIMS Nursing Exam Pattern 2019:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be in online mode only.
- Exam Medium: The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- Exam Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes For M.Sc nursing, 2 hours for B.Sc. nursing and 90 minutes for B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic)
- Number of Questions: 10 questions for B.Sc. nursing, 70 questions for B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) and 90 questions for M.Sc nursing.
- Type of Questions: The test paper will be of multiple choice questions.
How to apply for AIIMS Nursing 2019?
- First of all, Visit the official website of AIIMS that is www.aiimsexams.org to fill AIIMS Nursing Application Form.
- Hit on the ‘Academic Courses’ tab available on the homepage.
- Under ‘Undergraduate’ and ‘Postgraduate’ sections, press on the suitable course you wish to apply for.
- Now, press on ‘Registration/Login’ link and complete the registration process.
- After registration, login id and password will be generated and will be sent to your registered email id.
- You need to Login with the credentials to fill the AIIMS Nursing application form.
- Fill in the entire details in AIIMS Nursing Application Form such as name, residential address, education qualification, parent details, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents such as photograph, signature as per the required AIIMS Nursing Application Form specification
- Move to payment section to complete the application process.
- At last, take a printout of AIIMS Nursing Application Form for future references.
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Syllabus:
AIIMS Nursing Syllabus will be displayed on the official website of AIIMS. For B.Sc. nursing, there will be questions from Chemistry, Physics, Biology and General Knowledge.
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Admit Card:
AIIMS nursing admit card is going to be released on 16-05-2019 by the exam authority through online mode. Candidates who will successfully submit their AIIMS Nursing Application Form are eligible to download AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2019.
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Result:
- Sc Nursing (post basic) result will be declared on 07-06-2019, B.Sc (hons) nursing result will be declared on 03-07-2019 and M.Sc (hons) nursing on 10-06-2019. AIIMS nursing result will be displayed on the official website of AIIMS.
- Candidates are advised to enter login credentials if they need to access AIIMS Nursing Result 2019. On the basis of their performance in entrance exam, they will be called for AIIMS counselling.
AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2019:
- AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2019 is going to be commenced from June 2019 onwards through offline mode.
- On the basis of their marks in entrance exam, a final merit list will be prepared. Candidates are required to attend the counselling on the specified dates and time. They will be intimated through email/SMS regarding counselling schedule.
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||27%|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||15%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||7.5%|
|Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped||3%|
Important Dates for B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. (Post-Basic) Nursing:
|Opening date to fill AIIMS Nursing Application Form||30-11-2018|
|Closing date to fill AIIMS Nursing Application Form||3-01- 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Date for checking status of application||7-01- 2019|
|AIIMS Nursing Application Form Correction in deficiencies||8-01-2019 to 18-01-2019|
|AIIMS Nursing Application Form Final status update||22-01-2019|
|Generation of code for final registration||14th-25th March 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Final Registration (payment of fess & city choice)||29-03-2019 to 5-04-2019|
|Availability of admit card||16-05-2019|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Exam date||23-06-2019|
|B.Sc. (Post-Basic) Nursing||1-06-2019|
|Declaration of B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing result||3-07-2019|
|Declaration of B.Sc. (Post-Basic) Nursing result||7-06-2019|
|Personnel Assessment (Stage II) B.Sc. (Post-Basic) Nursing||26-06-2019|
|Result Notification (Stage II) B.Sc. (Post-Basic) Nursing||28-06-2019|
|First counselling||For B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing:|
3rd week of July
For B.Sc. (Post-Basic) Nursing:
|Second counselling||For B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing:|
3rd week of August
For B.Sc. (Post-Basic) Nursing:
|Open counselling||Last week of September 2019|
You Can Also Check: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
Important Dates for M.Sc. Nursing 2019
|Opening date of AIIMS Nursing Application Form||4th week of March|
|Closing date of AIIMS Nursing Application Form||2nd week of April|
|Date for checking status of AIIMS Nursing Application Form||April 2019|
|Correction in deficiencies||May 2019|
|Final status update||May 2019|
|Generation of code for final registration||–|
|Final Registration (payment of fess & city choice)||–|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of May|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Exam date||1-06- 2019|
|Declaration of result||10-06- 2019|
|Personnel Assessment (Stage II)||–|
|Result Notification (Stage II)||–|
|First counselling||1st week of August|
|Second counselling||2nd week of August|
|Open counselling||3rd week of September|
For rest details on AIIMS Nursing 2019, candidates are suggested to go through the official website of the organization on regular basis.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Career After 12th In India||How to Choose Right College After 12th|
|List of Paramedical Courses||Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|Why College Attendance is Important||Scholarship in India|