AIIMS PG Admit Card
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has released AIIMS PG Admit Card 2019 for the January Session Exam. Candidates who are going to participate in the AIIMS PG Entrance Exam can download the AIIMS Call Letter from here.
AIIMS PG January 2019 Admit Card is available on the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is aiimsexams.org. Candidates can download their AIIMS PG 2019 January Session Admit card by logging in to their account.
AIIMS PG January Session Admit Card 2019
AIIMS Institute is going to conduct the AIIMS Post Graduate Entrance Exam on 18-11-2018 in various Test centers in India. Candidates who clear the AIIMS Entrance Exam for PG Courses will get admission in MD/ MS/ MDS courses at AIIMS New Delhi and eight other AIIMS.
Candidates can collect further information about the AIIMS PG January Session Exam Call Letter by going through this complete page which is well developed by expert team members of the page www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AIIMS PG Admit Card 2019
How to download AIIMS PG Exam Admit Card?
For downloading AIIMS PG Admit Card candidates are advised to follow these steps as stated here!!
- First of all, log on to the official website of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is www.aiimsexams.org
- Afterwards you need to move your cursor to the left side on the home page and press “Academic Courses”.
- A new page will be displayed as above dialogue box in front of you.
- Then you need to select the appropriate link of the course and hit it.
- Now candidates are required to go through with “Registration/ login” at the left side on this new page as presented above.
- Afterwards you need to log in by entering the required details asked in the format as above.
- Now your AIIMS PG call letter will be shown at the computer screen within few minutes.
- You need to download the AIIMS PG Admit Card and bring it along with documents while going for the examination.
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.
- Duration: 180 minutes will be provided for the MD/MS courses and 90 minutes for MDS course.
- Language: The exam will be asked in English language.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: 200 questions will be asked from MD/MS and 90 questions form MDS.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be provided for one correct answer.
- Negative Marking: -1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
AIIMS PG 2019 January Session Exam- Important Details
AIIMS PG January Session Exam is going to be held on 18-11-2018 in various exam centers across India. AIIMS PG Entrance exam will be a Computer Based Test and is going to be conducted in one shift. AIIMS Medical courses Exam is going to be held from 9 am to 12 noon and AIIMS dental courses exam will be held from 9:oo am to 10:30 am.
AIIMS PG January Admit Card will be available on the official website of AIIMS that is www.aiimsexams.org. Candidates must bring their AIIMS Entrance Admit card on the day of examination. AIIMS PG Result will be declared on 23-11-2018.
Download Here With Solutions: AIIMS Previous Year Question Papers
AIIMS PG Admit Card 2019 – Important Dates for January session
|Release of Admit Card||7-11-2018|
|Date of Exam||18-11-2018|
|Declaration of result:||23-11-2018|
Get Here Tips & Tricks: How to Prepare For AIIMS
Candidates who wish to download their AIIMS PG Admit Card 2019 have to go to the above given link. For more information about the AIIMS PG Admit Card 2019, you must bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|AIIMS Syllabus||AIIMS Mock Test|
|AIIMS Candidate Login||AIIMS Admit Card|
|AIIMS MBBS Registration||Medical Entrance Exam|
|AIIMS Nursing Admit Card||AIIMS MBBS Admit Card|