AIIMS Raipur Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur is a premier apex health care institute established by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Right now, it is conducting Interview for AIIMS Raipur Recruitment of Junior Resident. Keen aspirants may apply to grab one post from 50 Junior Resident jobs advertised through issue of Notification.
Walk-In Interview Schedule for Junior Resident:
Interview for Junior Resident will be held on 07-05-2019 ta below place. During Interview, you must have set of documents proving qualification. Your documents will be verified during interview round.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur Recruitment Details:
More details in regard to AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2019 as eligibility, applying stages & others are well disclosed on this web page by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment
AIIMS Raipur Jobs Overview 2019:
|Category||AIIMS Raipur Vacancy Details|
|50 Junior Resident Vacancies|
Education Qualification for AIIMS Raipur Job Openings:
- Applicant may pass MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency will be considered.
- DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory
From Here, Get: Job Opportunities in Medical Field
Age Limit for AIIMS Raipur Vacancies:
- Upper age limit as on date of Walk-in-Interview will be 30 years.
Relaxation In Age:
- Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC is applicable.
- In the case of Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates, age relaxation up to maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
Pay the Examination Fee paid in favor of “AIIMS Raipur” payable at Raipur by way of Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.1000
- SC/ ST: Rs. 800
Pay Scale as per AIIMS Raipur Notification:
Amount of Rs. 56,100 per month plus usual allowances including NPA will be offered to those hired for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment.
AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment Process:
On the basis of Walk-in Interview, contestants will be shortlisted for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur Recruitment.
How can I Attend Walk-In Interview for Junior Resident 2019?
- Refer official portal of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur that is aiimsraipur.edu.in
- Then, hit on ‘RECRUITMENT’ tab from there & go for “VACANCIES” link from appeared drop down list.
- Simply tap on ‘Download’ link under ‘Advertisement for conducting walk-in-interview for recruitment to the post of Junior Resident for 11 (eleven) months in AIIMS, Raipur under Govt. Of India Residency scheme’ head.
- Detailed job notice will appear over there, get equipped with all terms & conditions carefully.
- Prepare resume in format of AIIMS Raipur Application Form & put all details in same accurately.
- Also, affix all testimonials along with same & produce it to venue of interview along with you.
Date of Walk-in Interview:
Interview Organizing on: 07-05-2019
Reporting Time for Interview:
Time to Report for Interview: 09:00 AM to 9:30 AM
Venue Of Interview:
Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building,
Gate No. 5, AIIMS Raipur, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur
(C.G.) – 492099
Also, check its Official Link for getting more information about AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2019. Keep tuned with us for more updates concerning latest government jobs.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|