AIPVT Counselling 2019 procedure will commence in 2nd week of August 2019. Admission process consists of (1st/2nd/3rd) Rounds. AIPVT 2019 Counselling will be held via online mode. Check round wise AIPVT Counselling dates from here.
Check AIPVT Online Counselling Schedule
Veterinary Council of India (VCI), will release AIPVT Counselling schedule at official site. AIPVT exam is replaced by NEET now Admission to the veterinary courses such as B.V.Sc. and A.H degree courses will be done on the basis of NEET 2019 score.
AIPVT Counselling Rounds
Admission will be done under 15% All India Quota seats (except Jammu & Kashmir). Remaining 85% of seats will be filled by the respective state/university through counselling. Counseling comprises of Registration, Choice Filling, Seat Allotment and Report to college.
We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are providing complete information AIPVT Counselling 2019 Notice on this page. So please read complete details and follow below given instructions for applying.
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
AIPVT Counselling 2019
Those applicants who are going to participate in the counseling must check complete admission procedure from below given steps and follow the same. Here is the step by step AIPVT Counselling Procedure have a look –
Step 1: AIPVT Counselling Registration Process
- Visit to the official website of AIPVT that is
- Hit suitable “AIPVT Counselling Online Registration” tab
- Fill all essential details such as name, roll number, date of birth, and application number in required space
- Press on “submit” tab for completion of registration process
Step 2: Choice filling and Registration
- Once you get registered, process towards choice filling process
- Login into account using registration ID or password
- Candidates are advised to fill maximum number of choices of colleges as per their rank.
- After filling preference, save and lock the choices of colleges you have filled in
- once choices are locked cannot be modify, so fill it carefully before locking
- In case, choice will not be lock before last then it will automatically locked
- Take print copy of locked choices
Step 3: Allotment of Seat
- After choice filling process seats will be allotted to candidates on chosen colleges and courses
- Authority will release AIPVT 2019 Seat Allotment result for all participants
- Seas will be allotted to students on the basis of merit list, preference of college and availability of seats.
Step 4: Reporting at the allotted college
- AIPVT counseling allotment letter will be available on official website.
- Students who will be allotted seats are required to download their allotment letter t5hrough online mode
- After getting the allotment letter you have to report to the allotted college within specified date to complete admission procedure.
Get List of Top & Best 25 Universities in India: NIRF India Ranking
Documents Required for AIPVT Counselling
After seat allotted to the candidates, document verification round will be held. Students are required to report to the college for document verification and completing of admission process. One has to carry all relevant documents in original along with one set of self-attested photocopies of all certificates. List of required documents for counseling are as follows –
- Hall Ticket of Entrance Examination
- Certificate for verifying Date of Birth
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on All India Pre-Veterinary Test prospect.
- Mark sheet/ Certificates of Qualifying Exam
- Mark sheet/ Certificate of Secondary School Examination
- Character Certificate
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Other supportive documents
- Four Passport size Black and White Photo
- Cast Certificate if SC/ ST/ OBC
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
AIPVT Counselling Letter:
After the completion of exams, the merit list will be disclosed and applicants will be called for counseling through sending a call letter containing venue and important date.
Process to Download Counselling Letter:
To download the call letter, candidates have to follow the given steps:
- First of all appliers are required to go to the official website that is aipvt.com.
- Now, select the suitable link from home page.
- Download the Counseling Call Letter by filling necessary details like roll number and date of birth etc.
- Call letter will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Take a printout of it and bring it at time of counseling.
Get Rank Wise: Top 100 Medical Colleges In India
AIPVT 2019 Counselling Schedule
|Events||Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Starting of online registration Choice filling/Choice locking||2nd week of August|
|Closing of online registration Choice filling/Choice locking||4th week of August|
|Seat allotment||Last week of August|
|Publication of result||Last week of August|
|Reporting to the allotted college||Till 1st week of September|
Note: For more information or any query about AIPVT Counselling 2019, please visit the Official Link.
To get latest updates timely, applicants must keep connected with us or you may subscribe our free email section. All the details will be communicated to you as soon as latest information will be available. If you have any query, please do ask in comment box that is stated below.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AIPVT Application Form||AIPVT Admit Card|
|AIPVT Result||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|