AISSEE 2019 Application Form
All India Sainik School has released AISSEE Application Form 2019-2020 for admission to class VI & IX. Candidates who are interested to appear in the All India Sainik School Entrance Examination in JANUARY can check Important Dates for admission here.
AISSEE Application Form IMP Dates-Check here!!
AISSEE Entrance examination is organized for admission to class VI & IX. Boys whose age is between 10 to 12 years are eligible for admission in class VI in Sainik School and for admission in class IX, student age should be between 13 to 15 year.
Sainik School Application Form
AISSEE Application Form is going to be released by the All India Sainik School from 08-10-2018 in online mode. Last date to fill the application form is 26-11-2018. No form will be accepted or entertained after the last date.
AISSEE Entrance examination is going to be conducted on 06-01-2019 and the merit list will be released on 4-02-2019. Candidates who wish to collect further information about the AISSEE 2019 Application Form must go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AISSEE Application Form
Eligibility Criteria for AISSEE 2019
Class VI: For admission in class 6th candidates age should be between 10 to 12 years.
Class IX: For admission in class 9th candidates age should be between 13 to 15 years.
- To get admission in class 9, students must have passed class 8th from recognized school.
- As for class 6th, there is no minimum educational criteria
For, Admission in All India Sainik School, 15% of seats is reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7 ½% seats are reserved for Scheduled Tribes. 67% of the seats are reserved for boys from the State and the remaining 33% seats are reserved for the students belonging to the other States and Union Territories. Also, 25% of seats are reserved for the children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen.
AISSEE Application Fee
AISSEE Registration fees will be added in the prospectus-cum application Forms at the following rates:-
- General and Defence Category : Rs.400/-
- SC/ST : Rs.250/-
How to Fill AISSEE Application Form?
Candidates can follow the below given steps to fill AISSEE 2019 Application Form through online mode:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the All India Sainik School as per the region you want to apply for.
- From the homepage of the website, you have to go to the “Latest News” section.
- Now you have to hit on “AISSEE 2019 ADMISSION DETAILS” link
- A PDF File containing details for the All India Sainik School Entrance Examination application form will appear on your digital screen and you are required to go through it carefully.
- After reading the PDF file you have to hit on “Fill online Form” link given on the home page.
- AISSEE Online Application Form will appear on your digital screen and you are required to fill the same with all the required details.
- Also you have to attach all the scanned copies of documents and testimonial along with the passport size photograph/ signature on the AISSEE Application Form
- At last you have to hit on “submit” tab and also take print of the AISSEE 2019 Application Form for future use.
Important Dates for AISSEE Application Form
|Starting Date to Apply Online for AISSEE Application Form||08-10-2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online AISSEE 2019 Application Form||26-11-2018|
|Last date for receipt of AISSEE Application Form||01-12-2018|
|Date of AISSEE Entrance Exam||06-01-2019|
|Publication of Merit List Roll Number-wise of candidates|
called Medical Examination and issue of Call Letters.
|Medical Exam (Tentative)||11-02-2018 to 28-02-2018|
|Publication of final Merit List including Waiting list.||11-03-2018|
Candidates can collect further information about the AISSEE 2019 Application Form by going to this official website. If you have any query or suggestion about AISSEE Application Form you can comment in the below given comment box. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google+. Stay connected with us on this page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section