All India PG Medical Counselling
Medical Counselling Committee, Directorate General of Health Services will conduct All India PG Medical Counselling. Those who qualify All India PG Medical Entrance Exam may check AIPGMEE Seat Allotment process, AIPGMEE Counselling Dates.
All India PG Medical Counselling 2018 will be organized for admission in MS, MD and other post graduate diploma courses. Through AIPGMEE Counselling, you may apply for admission in private/government aided medical institutions.
Schedule for online registration for AIPGMEE Medical Counselling will begin from Second week of March 2018. During AIPGMEE PG Medical Counselling, documents will be verified & you may lock desired choices for admission in state government medical colleges.
Ensure All India PG Medical Counselling Schedule 2018/ All India PG Medical Counselling Dates from here. To get more details about All India PG 2018 Medical Counselling, go through this page tailored by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
All India PG Medical Counselling
- Student must be an Indian citizen.
- You must hold the MBBS Degree from MCI recognized medical college and you must register with Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Council.
- In order to be eligible for admission, it is essential for you to complete the rotatory internship training.
- Those appeared/passed MBBS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir and Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh are not eligible for 50% All India quota.
Cut off Score (Previous Year):
|Category||Cut off Scores|
|UR||977.1927 (at AIR 23045)|
|OBC||977.1730 (at AIR 26360)|
Must Read Out: Career In Medical Field After 10th/12th
All India PG Medical Counselling 2018 Process:
- At first step, you may visit official site that is www.mcc.nic.in
- Press on “PG Medical Counselling” button.
- Press on ‘New Registration’ link accessible at left side under “Online Services” section.
- Eligible applicants have to register for AIPGMEE Counselling 2018.
Selection of choices:
The next step involved exercising of choices, indicative seats and locking of choices. For this, you are required to report at counselling campus along with all documents.
All India PG Medical Seat Allotment 2018:
- On the basis of merit / rank obtained in AIPGMEE, All India PG Medical Counselling Seat Allotment process will take place.
- After announcement of result of seat allotment, you may report to concerned college / institution with all required certificates and documents for admission.
AIPGMEE 2018 Counselling Dates:
|Release of vacant seat matrix and schedule for online registration||Second week of March 2018||7 Days|
|Choice filling and locking||Third week of March 2018||2 Days|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1 (By MCC and NIC)||Third week of March 2018||2 Days|
|Seat allotment result of round 1||Fourth week of March 2018|
|Reporting at college to confirm the allotted seat||Last week of March to First week of April 2018||11 Days|
|Round 2 seat allotment process||Last week of April 2018||5 Days|
|Round 2 seat allotment result||Last week of April 2018|
|Report at colleges to claim seat allocated in round 2||Last week of April to First week of May 2018||12 Days|
|Transfer of vacant seats to state quota||First week of May 2018|
Get List Of: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
To get more information about All India PG Medical Counselling 2018, refer its Official Link. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates about recruitment. On release of AIPGMEE Counselling Schedule/AIPGMEE Seat Allotment 2018 process at official, we will update you.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|AIPGMEE Application Form||AIPGMEE Result|
|Career Option In Medical After 12th||Medical Coding Salary In India|
|Medical Entrance Examination||High Salaried Medical Jobs|
|Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|