Alliance University Admission
Alliance University Admission 2019- 2021 has been started for the MBA Programme. Those who wish to take admission in the MBA Course; they must fill the Alliance University application form through online/offline mode before the last date which is 22-01-2019.
The selection of the eligible candidates for Alliance University MBA Programme will be based on Nationalised Test Scores Oral Extempore Presentation, Essay Writing Skills and Personal Interview Performance. You can hit on the below mentioned direct link to get the notification for the admission process.
Get Here – Alliance University Application Form
Fill the application form/registration form for Alliance University Admissions, after checking the eligibility criteria. Candidates can also follow some of the simple steps to apply for the Admission process from the official website.
For more details about the Alliance University Admission 2019-21 candidates should go through the below section of this web page which is well created and presented by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Alliance University Admission
Alliance University Course for Admission
Name of the Course: MBA
Individuals applying for the Alliance University MBA Admission, they must have done graduation in any of the subjects with minimum of 50% marks from recognized University or Institution. Also candidates must have appeared in GMAT/CAT/NMAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ KMAT/AMAT Entrance Exams in 2017/2018/2019.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Individuals have to pay application fee through offline or online means as per their choice. For offline payment of application, candidates have to prepare a demand draft that should be drawn in favour of “ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY” payable at Bengaluru.
Alliance University Admission Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be based on Academic Performance, Nationalised Test Scores other Alliance University MBA Admission Procedure which includes Oral Extempore Presentation, Essay Writing Skills and Personal Interview Performance.
Alliance University MBA Fee Structure
Following are the fee structure for the MBA Programme of Alliance University –
|Fee Structure MBA 2019|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 50,000|
|First installment – Rs. 4,00,000|
|Second installment – Rs. 4,50,000|
|Third installment – Rs. 4,50,000|
|Total amount payable||Rs. 13,50,000|
Procedure to Apply for Alliance University MBA Admission
Individuals who are interested to apply for the Alliance School of Business Admission, they can fill the Alliance University Application Form for through online or offline process by following these steps-
- Initially, login to the official website of the University alliance.edu.in to get the Alliance University Admission Form.
- Then you have to hit on the “MBA” link that is present in the “Admissions” tab on the menu bar of the home page.
- You will get directed to the new web page.
- Now first of all, you are required to check all the details regarding the Alliance University Admission thoroughly.
- If you fulfill all the Alliance University MBA Eligibility Criteria, hit on the “Application Form” available on the right top of the web page.
- Then enter the asked details and then hit on the register tab.
- Within seconds you will get the Alliance University Online Form on your digital screen.
- Fill the details carefully and then submit the application fee.
- Then download the Alliance University MBA Application Form by hitting on the appropriate tab.
- Take the hard copy of the Alliance University Admission Form and keep it safe for future use.
- Candidates can also apply through offline mode.
- Firstly, download the Alliance University MBA Application Form from the below mentioned link or from the web page.
- Then take the print out of it and start filling the Alliance University Application Form in the correct manner.
- Attest all the asked documents/certificates with the application form.
- Then send the Alliance University Application Form to the below mentioned postal address along with the demand draft.
Office of Recruitment, Careers and Admissions
Alliance School of Business, Alliance University
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106,
Last Date to Apply – 22-01-2019
Individuals who want to gather more detailed information about the Alliance University Admission 2019, they can login to the official website of the University. Also, candidates are suggested to stay connected to our web portal for the latest university updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|DU MBA Admission||IGNOU Distance MBA Admission|
|BHU MBA Admission||DAVV MBA Admission|
|IGNOU MBA Admission||MBA Entrance Exam In India|
|Top MBA Colleges in India||Check Best Opportunities after UG|