AMIE Admit Card
The Associate Member of Institution of Engineers has released AMIE Admit Card. candidates, who had applied for AMIE Exam Summer to get admissions in to BE and BTech courses may download their IEI Summer exam Admit Card via online process as call letters are available on the official portal.
The AMIE examinations are going to be start from June 2, 2018. Candidates are required to download their AMIE exams Admit Card before the commencement of exam by going through the direct link provided below on this page.
AMIE Roll Number/Admit Card Link AVAILABLE
AMIE IEI exam is a degree level examination in engineering, every year conducts by Central Government, to offer admissions in to BE and B.Tech courses. AMIE is recognized by all state governments, Central Govt, AICTE, UPSC.
Candidates are required to fetch their AMIE Admit Card 2018 with the help of guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well designed by the team of project www.recruitmentiboxx.com
AMIE Admit Card
How to download AMIE Admit Card 2018?
Candidates may get their The Associate Member of Institution of Engineers Exam Admit Card by following the steps mentioned below:
- To get IEI Admit Card, First of all you have to visit the official website of The Associate Member of Institution of Engineers that is www.amieindia.in
- Now you need to hit on “Admit Card Summer 2018” link, available at the right side of home page.
- By hitting the link said above you will be directed to the new window as:
- You are required to enter “Membership number” in respective box and hit on “Download Admit” tab.
- Within few seconds your Associate Member of Institution of Engineers Admit Card will be displayed on your digital screen.
- You need to check your AMIE Summer Admit Card very carefully.
- Afterwards you have to download your AMIE Admit Card and bring with you at the time of examination.
AMIE Exam Pattern:
Here below we are providing the pattern of exam, you must have a look and prepare for exam as according to it:
There are two sections:
- Section A – 3 papers
- Section B – 5 papers
- Each paper is of 3 hours and candidates can appear only limited number of papers at a time.
Download Here: AMIE Syllabus PDF
AMIE Section A Examination:
Candidates are informed that Section A is common for all those applicants, who want to take admission to engineers by acquiring an AMIE (I). The exam will have questions related to Basic Sciences, Engineering Sciences and Communication.
AMIE Section B Examination:
Those, who will declare qualify by section A, have to complete a project work over a period of one year and only on the basis of satisfactory professional competence report, candidates will be eligible to attend Section B examination. The exam will have 10 papers out of which 7 are compulsory and 3 are optional.
Get MCQ Questions with Solution: Online Engineering Quiz
AMIE Exam Centres:
The exams are going to be conducted in following cities:
|Andaman & Nicobar||Andhra Pradesh|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Daman Diu|
|Himachal Pradesh||Jammu and Kashmir|
AMIE Summer Exam will be started from: 02-06-2018
Candidates are required to download their AMIE Admit Card 2018 by going through the Official Link. Please let us know if you have any query required to the content available on this page, may drop your comment in comment box; our team ofwww.recruitmentinboxx.com solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section