Amity University Syllabus
Download latest and updated Amity University Syllabus PDF from this page. Here we have provided the fresh Amity University Exam Syllabus for BBA, B.Tech, MBA, BCA, MCA, and other UG/PG programmes. Download course-wise Syllabus now.
Amity University holds semester and annual examinations each year for all its offered graduate as well as post graduate courses. Students who are studying in this University must download their Amity University Syllabus 2022 for upcoming examinations.
Download Amity University UG/PG Syllabus
On this page, we have provided course-wise Syllabus for BBA, B.TECH, MBA, MCA and several other programmes. For your convenience, we have shared the direct links to download Amity Syllabus in PDF format so that you can access it offline whenever required.
Students studying different courses from this institute may refer Exam Syllabus through this page. To gain more details about Amity University Syllabus 2022, go through this page well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Amity University Syllabus
Direct Links to Download Amity University Syllabus PDF:
The direct links to access the PDFs of Amity University Exam Syllabus 2022 have been tabulated below.
Name Of Course
Master of Business Administration (MBA)- 2 YEARS
Master of Business Administration (MBA)- 3 YEARS
Bachelor of Education Programme (B.Ed)
Amity University B.Tech (CSE) Syllabus 2022:
- Sociology & Elements of Indian History for Engineers
- Law for Engineers
- Applied Mathematics – I (Linear Algebra & Multivariable Calculus)
- Applied Physics – I
- Environmental Studies
- Applied Physics Lab – I
- Engineering Mechanics
- Introduction to Computers & Programming in C
- Engineering Mechanics Lab
- Elements of Mechanical Engineering Lab
- Introduction to Computers & Programming in C Lab
- English – I
- Behavioral Sciences – I
- Cyber & Information Security
- Biology for Engineers
- Applied Mathematics – II (Differential Equations and Complex Analysis)
- Applied Physics – II
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Physics Lab – II
- Applied Chemistry Lab
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Basic Electrical Engineering Lab
- Engineering Graphics Lab
- English – II
- Behavioral Science – II
- Economics for Engineers
- Numerical Methods & Optimization
- Material Science
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Object Oriented Programming Using C++
- Basic Electronics Engineering Lab
- Object Oriented Programming Using C++ Lab
- Database Management Systems
- Operating System
- Database Management Systems Lab
- UNIX Programming Lab – I
- Communication Skills – I
- Behavioral Science – III
- Probability & Statistics
- Basic Simulation Lab
- Data Structures using C
- Java Programming
- Computer Graphics
- Theory of Computation
- Data Structures Using C Lab
- Java Programming Lab
- Computer Graphics Lab
- Communication Skills – II
- Behavioral Science – IV
- Discrete Mathematics
- Computer Organization & Architecture
- Software Engineering
- Data Communication & Computer Networks
- Information Storage & Management (EMC²)
- Computer Organization & Architecture Lab
- Software Engineering Lab
- Data Communication & Computer Networks Lab
- Communication Skills – III
- Behavioral Science – V
- Fuzzy Mathematics
- Analysis & Design of Algorithm
- Compiler Construction
- Cloud infrastructure Services
- Analysis & Design of Algorithm Lab
- Compiler Construction Lab
- Principal of Programming Language
- E – Commerce & ERP
- Behavioral Science – VI
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Image Processing & Computer Vision
- Advanced Networking
- Software Testing & Quality Assurance
- Artificial Intelligence Lab
- Microprocessors Lab
- Digital Image Processing & Computer Vision Lab
- Advanced Networking Lab
- Software Testing & Quality Assurance Lab
- Graph Theory & Applications
- Software Design
- Mobile Computing
- Construction Management & Quantity Surveying
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Building maintenance and repairs
- Lean Management
- Software Project Planning and Management
- Supply Chain Management – Planning
- Geographic Data Analysis & Application
- Environmental Impact Assessment & Audit
- Introduction to Web Technologies
- Information Storage and Management Techniques
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Soft Computing Techniques
- Information Theory & Coding
- Fundamentals of IC Technology
- Fundamentals of Transducers and applications
- Digital Systems and Microprocessors
- Fundamentals of Robotics
- Embedded Systems
- Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Fundamentals of Data Acquisition and Telemetry
- Basics of Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Fundamentals of Power Plant Instrumentation
- Fundamentals of Measurement & Measuring Instruments
- Object Oriented Programming using Java
- Basics of Operating Systems
- DBMS Concepts
- System C
- Laser Fundamentals & Applications
- Mobile Communications
- Video Processing
- Mixed Signal Design
- Basics of Intelligent Instrumentation
- Verilog Programming
- Fundamentals of Nanotechnology
- Quality Control & Quality Assurance
- Risk & Value Management
- Environmental Pollution Control Engineering
- Software Testing
- Multimedia Technologies
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Basics of Electrical Machines
- Fundamentals of Power Electronics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Infrastructure Services
- Programming in ASP.NET
- Principles of Software Design
- Transducers, Sensors & Display Systems
Amity University MBA Syllabus
M.Sc. (Network Technology and Management) (1st semester)
|Name of course
|Digital Communication System
|Microwave, Mobile and Satellite Communication
|Installation, configuring and updating
|Diagnosing and Troubleshooting
|Installation, Configuration and Upgrading
|Diagnosing and Troubleshooting
|Installing, configuring, and administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional
|Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment
|Implementing, Managing and Maintaining a
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
|Living in a Network Centric World
|Communicating over the Network
|Application Layer Functionality and Protocols
|OSI Transport Layer
|OSI Network Layer
|Addressing the Network – IPv4
|Data Link Layer
|OSI Physical Layer
|Planning and Cabling Networks
|Configuring and Testing Your Network
|Computer Programming in C Language
|Introduction to C
|Operators and Expressions
|Data Input /Output Functions
|Structure and Unions
|System Administration Lab – I
|Different type of Installation process of Windows XP Professional.
|Configuring and Managing Windows XP desktop.
|Managing Users and Groups in Windows XP.
|Managing Printing, Dial-Up and Network Connectivity in Windows XP.
|Performing System Recovery Functions in Windows XP.
|Installing, licensing, and Updating Windows Server 2003.
|Configuring and Managing Windows Server 2003.
|Managing Users and Groups in Windows Server 2003.
|Managing Disk, Files & Folder, Printing and Web services in Windows Server 2003.
|Performing System Recovery Functions in Windows Server 2003.
|Administering Terminal Services in Windows Server 2003.
|Installing and Configuring TCP/IP W indows Server 2003.
|Managing Security Policy and IP Security in Windows Server 2003.
|Configuring and Managing DHCP in Windows Server 2003.
|Installing and Managing Domain Name Service in Windows Server 2003.
|Managing Remote Access Services and IP Routing in Windows Server 2003.
|Network Fundamentals Lab
|Data Stream Capture
|Observing TCP and UDP using Netstat
|TCP/IP Transport Layer Protocols, TCP and UDP
|Application and Transport Layer Protocols Examination
|Examining a Device‟s Gateway
|Examining a Route
|Ping and Traceroute
|Examining ICMP Packets
|IPv4 Address Subnetting
|Subnet and Router Configuration
|Media Connectors Lab Activity
|Address Resolution Protocol (ARP)
|Cisco Switch MAC Table Examination
|Intermediary Device as an End Device
|Establishing a Console Session with HyperTerminal
|Basic Cisco Device Configuration
|Final Case Study – Datagram Analysis with Wireshark
Skills – I
Science – I
|Self-Esteem: Sense of Worth
|Emotional Intelligence: Brain Power
|Managing Emotions and Building Interpersonal Competence
|Leading Through Positive Attitude
|Foreign Language – I French
|Check from below mentioned official notification
Read Also: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam?
Ways to download Amity University Syllabus 2022:
- Visit to the official website of university that is www.amity.edu.
- On the homepage, hit the appropriate link available for Amity University Sem Syllabus.
- Select the Syllabus downloading link for the intended link.
- Download the Syllabus PDF to your device.
- At last, you may take a print out of it for future reference.
Valuable Exam Preparation Tips:
Good Time Table:
Before beginning of preparation for the exams candidates have to design their time table which helps them better for scoring high ranking. Candidates can prepare their time table according to the subjects and check that in which subject they need to concentrate a lot. You must practice of tough subject and in which you think that you are weak.
Unfastened that Fear:
Fear and stress both are major factors which becomes hindrance to score high rank for the candidates. Once you come out from your fear you can successfully achieve your goal. It helps you to boost up your confidence.
It is not good to cram any part but you make notes of the subjects and do preparation according to them. It is the best way to practice for any exam and you will get good result.
Best place for study:
Most of the students are confused regarding the place, so they are advised that in that place where they feel comfortable, relaxed and concentrate properly they do study.
It is biggest problem at this time that students don’t have trust themselves and they do wrong in exams. Students should meditate or pray well before the exam as it helps in relaxing their mind and also provides enormous energy and peace to the mind.
Sleep and Eat Well:
Mostly students don’t sleep and eat during the time of the examination and it is their blunder mistake. They think that it is wastage of time but it is wrong but they need to sleep between 6-8 hours a day. They must avoid junk food and take healthy diet at the time of the examination.
Best Time to Study:
I think that there is no particular time to study whenever you think that it is best time start learning. But if you want to get particular time that 5 am to 8 am in the morning and in the evening between 7 pm to 11 pm because this time human brain is in its most active state.
Also Check: Students Generally Do These Mistakes In Exam
Use Creative Techniques:
Which subject you think that it is boring you must learn it with making some techniques such as repetition, flash cards and mnemonics or you can design funny rhymes or word associations which help to remember the points.
Write Neat and good presentation:
Students must write neatly and present well their work it helps them to score high rank. Many times the teacher is not able to read all the answers but if she gets impressed by the way it has been offered then it would definitely lead to less assumption of marks.
We hope the info regarding Amity University Syllabus 2022 provided on this page proved to be beneficial for you. Stay connected with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Amity University Admit Card
|Amity University Application Form
|Amity University – AU Admission
|Amity University Fee Structure
|Amity University Scholarship
|Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams